I remember.

Philips High School

 

( Kaitlyn’s POV )

I looked at him and he was writing back. I wonder what we did together. I started writing notes down. 2 minutes later I saw a paper on my desk, there was writing on the front and back. Wow we’ve must’ve done a lot of things together ha. I smiled and opened it. It said, “We did a lot of stuff actually. We first met when we had to choose our partners for class. My friends chose each other and it was just me and you. You were really quiet back then; you didn’t talk to anyone, only to your cousin. You had me doing all the work haha. Well later on we did more partner stuff in the class and you got a little more comfortable with me. I introduced you to my friends and we all became friends. You still didn’t really talk that much. After about 4 month talking to you, we all became good friends. We would always go to the park, malls, and movies. Every time we all went to the mall, you would always pick our clothes for us. We would always go to the game room there and play a lot of stuff. We would always go to the karaoke there too. We would always be the one singing and you would just listening and watching us. We would always be there when someone made fun of you at school. When you were always down or angry at something, we would always be there for you to talk about it, even when you had boy problems. Well there’s a lot more stuff we did, but those are the main ones. Ha if you can’t remember those things, then that’s fine. –Onew” I closed the paper and felt a sharp pain in my head. I closed my eyes in pain and saw a flashback.

 

~Flashback~

“This looks good on you!” I said smiling at Jonghyun. Jonghyun smiled, “Really?” I nodded. “Hey guys wanna go eat somewhere? I’m hungry.” Key says pouting. I smiled at his cuteness, “Let’s go” I said. “Yayy!” key says jumping. “Last one there is paying!” I yelled and started running. “Yah! That’s not fair!” I heard them say and just kept running my fastest.

~End of Flashback~

 

I groaned in pain holding my head. “Are you ok Kaitlyn??” I heard Eun Ae say. “Kaitlyn, are you ok? What’s wrong?” I heard Onew say. I kept holding my head in pain. “Kaitlyn, what happened? Do you have a headache?” I heard Onew asking. The pain went away and I let go of my head, breathing in relief it was gone. “Kaitlyn.” I hear Eun Ae saying. I looked at her and smiled, “I’m fine.” “Are you sure??” she asked. I nodded my head. I looked at Onew who was looking at me worried. “I’m fine.” I said smiling. He sighed in relief, “What happened? Did you have a bad headache?” he asked. I nodded, “I’m fine though.” I said. He nodded, “Ok.” He said looking at me worried and started doing his homework. I sighed and thought about the flashback. I really did pick clothes for them. I laughed in my head at the thought of that. Why did my head hurt so badly? I rubbed my head and started working on my homework.

 

Bell Rings

 

“Ok guys, have fun at break.” Mrs. Kim said. I started packing up my stuff and left with Eun Ae. “What happened to you back there?” Eun Ae asked me. “My head just started hurting, but Eun Ae.” I said looking at her. “Mm?” she said. “I saw a flashback when my head was hurting. It was with SHINee and me. We were at the mall, I was picking a shirt for Jonghyun I think. Then key said he was hungry and we raced to a food place at the mall.” I said still looking at her. Her eyes widen, “Really?? You’re not lying??” she said. I shook my head. “Oh my gosh, that means you really were friends with them. What made you remember that flashback??” she asked me. I shrugged my shoulders, “I don’t know.. after I read the note Onew gave me. My head started hurting and I remembered that.” I said. “Note? What did it say? Do you still have it? Let me see it.” She asked. I took the piece of paper out and gave it to her. She started reading it, I saw her eyes widen again. “Wah.. this is no joke. You remember one part of the memory on this paper.” She said.  She gave me the paper back and I put it in my pocket and we started walking to our spot.

 

( Onew’s POV )

I overheard Kaitlyn and Eun Ae’s conversation.. Kaitlyn remembers that time when we were at the mall together. I looked back and saw the guys walking and went up to them. “Guys, Kaitlyn remembered a memory of us.” I said. Their eyes widen, “Really? When? How do you know?” they all asked. “I was walking behind Kaitlyn and I overheard her conversation with Eun Ae. She wrote me a letter saying to tell her some memories of us together. She didn’t remember us because she got into a car accident in middle school. She lost some of her memory. In class I saw her holding her head, it looked like she was in pain. When I heard Kaitlyn talking she said when her head was hurting she saw a memory of us.” I said. “What memory? Did she say what we did?” Minho asked. “It was during when it was October maybe when we went to the mall together, she was picking out a shirt for Jonghyun, then key said he wanted to go eat. She raced us over the food place. Do you guys remember?” I said. They all nodded, “I remember that, I still have that shirt. I should where it tomorrow and see if she remembers.” Jonghyun said. “Yea you should, it would probably bring her more memories of us.” Taemin said. “But guys, when she remembered that memory, she got a bad headache while remembering it.” I said. “Oh yea, that’s right.” Key said. “What should we do?” Taemin said. “I don’t know, but don’t say we know. She’s probably going to come to us and tell us that. If we say we know then she’s going to think we are weird..” I said. They laughed and nodded.

 

( Kaitlyn’s POV )

“So, are you going to tell them?” Eun Ae asked me. “I don’t know. Should I? What if my mind just made it up?” I asked. “It’s not made up. You should go tell them.” She said. “Right now??” I said. “Yea! Right now!” she said. “I don’t know..” I said looking down. “Oh my gosh, come on~” she says dragging my arms and walks. “Hey, where are we going?” I asked looking around. “To SHINee.” She says still dragging me. “What?” I said and stopped walking. “Come on, you’re going to have to tell them one day or another.” She says looking at me. “Aish, fine.” I said. We started walking and saw SHINee talking to some girls. “They’re busy, come on lets go.” I said and started walking back. Eun Ae stops me, “You’re just going to leave?” she said looking at me. I nodded my head, “I can just tell them another day.” I said. She sighs and looks at SHINee, “Oh, the girls are gone. Come on!” she says dragging me again. I looked at them and they were all staring at us. I looked down embarrassed. “Hi!” Eun Ae said smiling. “Hey.” I heard Onew say. “Kaitlyn wanted to tell you guys something.” She says looking at me. I looked up and saw all of them looking at me, “Uh..” I said not knowing if I should tell them. “Kailtyn? You ok?” I hear Jonghyun say. I looked at him and nodded smiling. “What did you need to tell us?” Key asked. “I uh.. I think I remembered a memory of all of us together..” I said. “Really?? Where was it?? We probably know.” Taemin said. “At the mall.. I think I was choosing a shirt for Jonghyun.. and then key said he wanted to go eat somewhere. I said whoever was the last one there had to buy it, so we started running, that’s all I remembered. Do you guys remember or is my mind just imagining things..” I said looking at them. They all smiled, “We remember.” Onew said. I looked at Eun Ae shocked. My head started hurting again but I tried not to show it. “Kaitlyn are you ok? Your sweating.” Eun Ae asked. I nodded my head still trying to hide it. “Are you sure??” she touched my head, “Your head is hot. Are you sick?” she asked. “No, I’m fine.” I said and looked at them, they looked worried. My head started hurting more and more, I started breathing heavily and held Eun Ae’s arm tightly. “Kaitlyn, what’s wrong??” I heard Eun Ae asked. “Can one of you guy carry her to the nurse? Please?” she asked. I felt myself being carried by someone, I didn’t know who, I couldn’t see the persons face. I kept breathing heavily and closed my eyes tightly in pain. I saw a flashback again..

 

~Flashback~

I ran into a hamburger place and stopped. I looked back and saw them running in. “Jonghyun you were last, you pay.” I said smiling. “Aish, fine. Next time you guys are paying.” He said. We ate and went to go look at other clothes. I saw a big pole and hid behind it and waited for someone to come to scare them. I saw Onew coming and waited. I heard his footsteps and jumped out and screamed. “Aish! Yah!” he said. I looked at him and laughed. I stopped after I saw how close our faces were. I kept staring at him and stepped back. We both cleared our throats and smiled at each other.

~End of Flashback~

 

I woke up and saw that I was in the nurses office. I turned and saw everyone looking at me worried.”Your awake!” Eun Ae hugged me, “I thought something bad was going to happen to you!” she said and hugged me tighter. I smiled, “I’m fine now.” I said. She let go and looked at me, “You always say that but you’re not.” She said. “Why are you crying? I’m fine, really! Im still alive, see?” I said. She sighed and wiped her tears. I looked at the boys and smiled. “I’m fine.” “Are you sure??” Taemin said. I nodded. “Don’t lie.” He said. “I’m not, promise.” I said smiling. “Ok, good.” I smiled and looked at Onew. “Hey guys.. is it ok if you can leave the room for a bit? I need to talk to Onew for a bit.” I asked them. “Yea, sure.” Jonghyun said. Everyone left and it was only me and Onew. “What did you need to talk about?” Onew said. “About us..” I said. He looked at me confused, “What about us..” he asked. “Did we use to like each other?” I asked. He stayed quiet for awhile looking down. “Did we?” I asked again. He looked at me, “You want an honest answer?” he asked. I nodded, “I wanna see if I can remember any of it.”  He sighed and looked down, “I use to like you.. but I don’t know if you did. I tried everything for you to be happy, but I guess it wasn’t good enough,” he looked at me, “later on you said you liked Jason. Do you remember him?” “Jason… Jason Kang..?” I asked. He nodded. I was speechless and looked at Onew. I remembered a memory.

 

~Flashback~

I looked at Onew, “I like Jason..” I said. His eyes widened. “Is there something wrong..?” He shook his head and smiled, “For how long?” He asked. “A year..” I said. He cleared his throat and looked at me smiling, “That’s good.. he seems cool. But if he ever hurts you, tell me, and ill hurt him.” He says. I laughed and nodded. After we finished talking I walked to where Jason was. I saw him kissing another girl, I stood there, frozen, heartbroken. They stopped and Jason saw me, his eyes widen, “Kaitlyn.” He says. I ignored and ran to Onew. “Kaitlyn!” I heard him yell but just kept running. I saw Onew and hugged him. “Kaitlyn? What are you doing?” Onew asked. I kept hugging him tightly trying hard not to cry. “Kaitlyn, Jason’s here.” Onew says. I just kept hugging him. “Kaitlyn, let me explain. Please.” I heard Jason say. Onew let go of me and I looked down. “Kaitlyn..” I heard Jason say again. I looked at Jason and slapped him. Onew’s eyes widened, “Kaitlyn! Why did you slap him? I thought you liked him??” he said. I ignored Onew and glared at Jason, “You think I’ll forgive you..? After what I just saw?” I said. “I can explain..” Jason said. “You already did explain, back there.” I said. “It’s not what you think! She kissed me first!” Jason yelled. I smirked, “Like I’m going to believe that. How can that be when you were holding her neck and grabbing her . Does that make sense..?” I said. Onew grabbed Jason’s collar, “What did you do..? Kissed another girl..?” he smirks, “do you know how much Kaitlyn liked you?!” he said and punched Jason.

~End of Flashback~

“Bastard..” I said. Onew looked at me confused. “Me?” he asked. I shook my head, “Do you remember the day when Jason kissed another girl? The day when I told you I liked him for a year..” I said. “You remember??” he asked me. I nodded, “Just now..” I said. He looked at me shocked, “Just now?” he asked. I nodded. “What else did you remember??” he asked. “That’s it.. he begged for forgiveness and I asked why should I when he was holding her neck.. you punched him and told how him how much I liked him.. that’s it..” I said looking down. He sighs, “Well I did say that if he hurt you, I will hurt him..” he said. I looked at Onew, “Do you still like me..?” I asked. He looks at me shocked. “It’s fine if you don’t,” I smiled, “I don’t know why you still would anyway, after what I did to you.”I said. He didn’t talk and looked around.

 

Bell Rings

 

“We should go to class.” I stood up and walked out of the nurses office. “What’d you guys talk about??” Eun Ae asked. “About my memory.” I said and smiled. “Ah, ok. Lets go to class.” she says and wraps her arm around mine. We got to class and sat down. “Class, today we won’t be doing anything, today is your break day.” Mrs. Kang says. The whole class claps and cheers and starts talking to their friends. I looked at Onew and sighed. I was a stupid person. He looked at me and I looked away. I took out my journal and started writing.

 

“Dear Journal, I’ve remember some of my memories of when me and SHINee use to be friends. I can’t believe it. I found out that Onew liked me back then, I didn’t even pay attention to him and talked to some jerk. I was so stupid. I don’t know why I keep getting this weird feeling when I see Onew. My heart beats faster and I get nervous when I go near him. Today is just my first day of school and all of this is happening already. Getting really bad headaches today too. But every time I do I get flashbacks.. but when I remember the thing about Jason. My head didn’t hurt.. Aish.. what is happening today..?”

 

I closed my journal and put it away in my backpack. “Everyone, there is a new student today. Please greet yourself to the class.” Mrs. Kang said. “Annyeonghasaeyo, my name is Jason. Please take good care of me.” He smiles and bows. My eyes widened and I looked at Onew. He looked at me with widen eyes too. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

UPDATE!! Sorry if this is a really short chapter. I promise ill make it longer. ha well what do you guys think so far? good or no good. ha well thank you for reading! i'll try to update probably thursday or sunday. ♥♥♥ Gomawo~!