I just want to see her happy..

Philips High School

 

Jason?? Why is Jason here?? “Eun Ae, I’m going to have Jason sit where you are and you can come sit up here.” Mrs. Kang says. I looked at Eun Ae. “Man, we wont get to sit next to each other anymore.” She said pouting and packing her stuff. I looked at Onew and mouthed “What do I do??” he shrugged and sighed. “Hey Kaitlyn.” I turned around and saw Jason sitting next to me smiling. “Ugh.” I said giving him a dirty look and turned around. “Are you still mad at me from that one day?? Come on~ Let it go. That was a long time ago Kaitlyn.” I heard Jason say. I just kept ignoring him and looked at Onew. He was talking to Jonghyun and them. I sighed. “Kaitlyn, please turn around and look at me.” Jason said. I did what he said and just stared at him. “Do you not miss me?” he said. I didn’t say anything and just kept staring at him. “You’re still mad at me?” he said. I looked away. He sighed, “Kaitlyn, please I didn’t mean to kiss her.” He said. I smirked and walked to Eun Ae and talked to her. “Oh, hi Kaitlyn.” Eun Ae says smiling. I smiled. “Why don’t you talk to the new guy? He sits next to you too.” she says. “I already know him. He was from my middle school. I use to have a huge crush on him..” I said. “Really?? Why is he here? Why don’t you talk to him??” she asked. “He’s a jerk. We were friends and I would always hang out with him and go places with him, like we were dating. I thought he liked me, but those things don’t happen.. On the day when I was going to tell him I liked him I saw him kissing another girl. He says he didn’t mean to and  that she kissed him first but he was holding her neck and …” I said. “Wow, really?? But that was so long ago. You’re still mad at him?” she asks. “I liked him for a year.. I don’t know.. it just hurt me. He even dated the girl after what happened, and he became a total player…” I said. “Heuol..” she says. “Yea.. why did he have to sit next to me.. I don’t want to see him..” I said. “Don’t worry, everything will be fine.” She says. “I hope.” I said sighing. “Whatcha guys talking about?” Taemin asks us grabbing a chair and sits with us. “Oh, nothing. Just girl stuff.” Eun Ae says. “What kinds of girl stuff?” he asks. “Why do you wanna know??” I said laughing. “What?? I can’t know?” he says laughing. “Well it’s just girl stuff. You don’t wanna know.” I said. “Is it about Jason?” he says looking at me. I didn’t know what to say. “It is huh. Since you didn’t say anything.” He says. “No, it’s not about him..” I said. “It’s fine. I already know. I was listening to you guys.” He says. “You were listening to us??” I said. He nods, “Do you still like that guy?” he asked. I shook my head. “Good. He was a jerk to you and played you.” he says. “You knew about what happened?” I asked. “Duh~ you told us what happened on that day. You were crying all day because of him.” He says. “I did…?” I sighed and looked at Eun Ae. “What do we do?” she says. We all stared at Jason, he was reading a book. A remembered a memory.

 

~Flashback~

“Whatcha reading huh?” I asked him and sat next to him. He looked at me and hit my head. “Ow! What was that for??” I said rubbing my head. “For being a weirdo.” He says smiling. “Aish..” I said and looked at him reading. He looked so peaceful and cute reading it. He looked at me, “Why are you staring at me like that?” he asked. “O-oh nothing.” I said and looked away. He laughed and ruffled my hair.

~End of Flashback~

I sighed and looked at him. I saw Onew looking at me and I turned around. The bell rang and it was time for lunch. I quickly got up and got my bag trying not to look at Jason and walked to Eun Ae. We walked out and went to hangout at our spot. Onew came walked to us. “I need to talk to you.” he says looking at me. “Me? About what?” I asked. “Just come with me.” He says and drags me by the wrist. He took me to a place where no one was around us. “What did you want to talk about?” I asked. “Do you still have feelings for Jason..?” he asked looking at me. “No, why?” I ask. “Well, the way you were looking at him, it looked liked you still had feelings for him..” he says. “I don’t. I was just looking at him reading and it made me remember a memory of us together. That’s all.” I said looking down. “What memory?” he asked. “Don’t worry about it. Can we go back now?” I asked. “Sure..” he says. We started walking back and saw Jason with Eun Ae. They looked at us, “Oh, you’re back.” Eun Ae says. I smiled and walked to them. Onew came with me, “You can go back to Jonghyun and them.” I said to Onew. “Nah, they’re going to come here anyway.” He says. I nodded and looked at Jason. He smiled at me, he looked like the same old Jason I knew from middles school. “Hey Kaitlyn.” I looked away and saw Taemin and the walking towards us. “Hi guys.” I said smiling. “Sup Jason.” Minho said. “Sup.” Jason says. “Seems like middles school again. All of us together now.” Key says. Jason smiles, “Yea.” “What are you doing here?” Taemin asked. “Oh, my parents thought maybe I sould come here and see how it feels to be in Korea..” he says. “Ahh..” Taemin says. We stayed quiet for awhile looking at each other. “Soo... how did you guys become friends?” Eun Ae asked. We all looked at Eun Ae. “Did I say something wrong?” she says. “I became friends with Kaitlyn by being her partner in class, and then I introduced her with the others, then later on Kaitlyn introduced us to Jason.” Onew says. “Ahh.. cool.” She says. “Yea.” Onew says. I looked at Jason, he was glaring at Onew. “Why are staring at me like that?” Onew says looking at Jason. “Nothing, just haven’t seen you guys in awhile. You guys look kinda different. Ha.” Jason says. “I’m going to talk to Jason for a bit. We’ll be back.” I said looking at Jason and telling him to follow me. I took him to where Onew took me. I looked around seeing if anyone was around. “What did you want to talk about?” Jason says. I look at him, “Did you really come here to see how it feels to be in Korea?” I asked looking at him curiously. He looks at me, “I came here because of you, I missed you.” he says. Yea right.. I looked at him, “Well you wasted your time coming here because I don’t care about you anymore.” I said and looked away. “Why? Because of Onew?” he asks. I didn’t answer. “Do you like him?” he asks. I kept staying quiet. “Leave her alone.” I looked up and saw Onew.

 

( Onew’s POV )

“Leave her alone.” I said glaring at Jason. “Onew..” Kaitlyn says. “Were you there the whole time?” Jason asks. “Does that matter right now?” I said still glaring at him. “Why should I leave her alone?” he says. “You heard what she said. she doesn’t care about you anymore.” I said. “This doesn’t involve you, why are you in this situation?” he says. “Kaitlyn is my friend, that’s why.” I said. He smirks, “Well she didn’t say that she won’t care forever.” He says. I kept glaring at him. “Kaitlyn doesn’t even like you. you should just give up.” he says still smirking. I was speechless. “I like him.” Kaitlyn says. I looked at Kaitlyn surprised. She looks at Jason, “He’s not a jerk like you..” she says. Jason was speechless. She looked at me and smiled… the same smile from middle school.. I loved her smile. She had dimples.. which I thought was cute. “Do you really like him? Or are you just saying that because you’re against me.” Jason says. “I really like him.” She says.

Bell Rings

“Lets go to class.” Kaitlyn says looking at me. I nod my head and we started walking to class together. I knew Kaitlyn didn’t really like me. She was just saying it to stop Jason. I looked at Kaitlyn, she was looking down. “Are you ok?” I asked. “Yea.” She says. “Are you sure?” I asked. “Mm..” she says. “No you’re not. Tell me.” I said looking at her. “I don’t know why I feel so sad.” She says. “You probably still have feelings for Jason.” I said. “Do I?” she asked looking at me. “I don’t know, it’s your feelings.” I said. She sighed. We walked into the class and sat down. I looked at Jason, he was looking at Kaitlyn. “Ok class, wewont be having a break day, we will do an experiment today, so pick a partner who you want to be with.” Mrs. Kang says. Me and Kaitlyn look at each other. “Kaitlyn, want to be my partner?” Jason asks. I saw that Kaitlyn was trying to ignore him. She mouthed the words “Can you be my partner?” to me. I just nodded my head. “Once you guys pick your partners, get in line by the door. We’ll be going to the another class.” Mrs. Kang says. Me and Kaitlyn got up and went to the front. “Heyy it’s just like middle school again. Us paired together for partners haha” Jonghyun says. We all laughed. I looked at Jason, he was partners with Eun Ae.. After awhile everyone got their partners and we left to the other class. When we got to the class and sat down. I looked at Kaitly, she was looking at Jason and Eun Ae. I looked over to them, they were laughing. I heard Kaitlyn sigh and put her head down on her arms. “You know you can switch partners.. I’ll be with Eun Ae. You can be with Jason.” I said. “I don’t think he will let me after what I did.” She says. I sighed and walked over to Jason. “Kaitlyn wants to be your partner.” I said looking at Jason. “Why? Your already her partner.” He says. “She doesn’t want to be my partner. She wants to be yours. Is that ok?” I asked. He looked at Kaitlyn, her head was still down. “Sure.” He says. I looked at Eun Ae, “Is it ok if we can be partners?” I asked. She nods, “That would be great.” She says smiling. I smiled, “I’ll get Kaitlyn.” I walked to Kaitlyn and sighed. “Your Jason’s partner now.” I said. Her head jumped up, “What??” she says. “I asked if Jason wanted to be your partner. He said yea.” I said guiding my head for her to look at Jason. “Why? I didn’t ask you to.” She says. “But you were thinking it.” I said. She sighs, “Fine..” she says and walks to Jason. I sighed and looked at Eun Ae. “Sit down.” I said faking a smile.

( Kaitlyn’s POV )

I sat down slowing next to Jason. “You wanted to be my partner?” I heard Jason say. I didn’t answer and just looked down. “Don’t you like him..?” he asked. I kept looking down. “Answer me Kaitlyn..” he says. I sighed, “I don’t like him.. I just said that for you to stop talking..” I said. “Really..?” he asks. I nodded my head. “That’s a relief.” He says smiling. I looked at him and smiled a bit. What was this feeling.. do I still have feelings for him..? My heart beats faster whenever I see him.. I think I do have feelings for him still.. School ended and I walked with Eun Ae to the front of the school. “I see you and Jason made up.” Eun Ae says. I nodded my head and smiled. “How was partnering with Onew?” I said smiling. “It was alright..” she says. “Ahh..” I said smiling. “I’m sorry I took Jason as your partner..” I said. “It’s fine, I didn’t really want to be partners with him after what he did to you, but now you guys made up.” she says. I nodded my head and sat down on a bench. “What a weird first day of school.. don’t you think?” I said looking at her. She nodded smiling. “Oh they’re coming.” I said smiling. She turned around and sighed. “Is there something wrong?” I asked looking at her. “Ani ha” she says smiling.

( Onew’s POV )

“The lab thing was fun. How was it for you guys??” Taemin asked. “Ours was confusing, Key kept messing it up.” Jonghyun says. “Aish shut up. We at least got it finished.” Key says annoyed. I sighed and walked looking down. “Hyung? Can you hear me?” I heard Taemin say. I looked up and saw everyone looking at me, “Huh? Mianhe, did you ask me something?” I ask. “I asked how was your lab with your partner.” He says. “Oh, it was ok.” I said forcing a smile. “Are you ok hyung?” he asked. I nodded still forcing a smile. “Are you sure?” Key asked. I nodded again. “I don’t think you are.” Minho says. “Why are you guys not believing me? Ha” I said. “You always lie to us that your ok but you’re not.” Jonghyun says. “Well this time I’m not lying. Don’t worry guys.” I said. “Fine.” They all said. “Oh there’s Kaitlyn and Eun Ae. Lets go over there.” Taemin says. I sighed and walked. “Hey guys!” Taemin says smiling. “Hey.” Kaitlyn says smiling back. I looked at her, she looked happy. It’s good to see her smiling again.. “The lab was fun huh?” Taemin asks Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn nods smiling. I looked at Eun Ae, she was looking at me and sighed. She was the only one who knew how I felt.. I sighed and saw Jason coming. “Jason’s coming.” I said. Kaitlyn’s face lit up like Christmas lights. “Hi Jason!!” she yelled. “You guys made up?” Jonghyun asks. She nods. Everyone looked at me and I forced a smile to show I was fine. “Sup guys.” Jason says smiling. “Sup.” Minho says. “I’m going to talk to Onew for a bit.” Jonghyun says and drags me away from everyone. “What is this? Did you see that? They made up.” he says. “Yea, they did. What about it?” I said. “Doesn’t it bother you? Don’t you still like Kaitlyn.” He asks. I looked down, “Yea, but she still likes Jason.. so I made them make up by making Kaitlyn his partner..” I said. “Does Kaitlyn know how you feel..?” he asks. I shook my head. He sighs, “This is middle school all over again.. Why do you always put Jason before you when you really want Kaitlyn..?” he asks. “Because I know Kaitlyn wants Jason. I just want to see her happy..” I said looking down holding back my tears.  Jonghyun sighs, “Hyung..” he says looking at me worried. I looked up with teary eyes, “I’m fine. Don’t worry..” I said forcing a smile. “Hyung..” he says. I looked away almost crying, “I’m going to walk home first.. See you guys tomorrow.”I said patting him on the shoulder and started walking wiping my tears.

( Kaitlyn’s POV )

Jonghyun walked back without Onew. “Where’s Onew??” Taemin asks. “He said he was going to walk home first.” Jonghyun says looking at me. “Why? I thought we were going to walk together.” Taemin says. “He had stuff to think about.” Jonghyun says. “Is there something wrong with Onew?” I asked looking at Jonghyun. “I don’t know.” He says. I sighed and saw Onew walking, “I’ll go talk to him. I’ll be back.” I said and started running to Onew. “Onew!” I yelled. He turned around and kept walking. I ran closer to him, “What’s wrong?” I asked. “Nothing.” He says. “That’s a lie. Look at me.” I said. He kept walking, “Why aren’t you with the rest?” he says. His voice sounded cold.. “Jonghyun said you were walking home. I just thought you weren’t ok. So I came.” I said. “You can go back.. I’m fine.” He says still walking. “No you’re not.” I said. He stopped walking and looked at me.. his eyes were red and puffy.. “Were you crying??” I asked worried. He shook his head and smiled, “No there was something in my eye earlier. I’m fine, really,” he kept smiling, “are you going to follow me home?” he asked. “Oh.. no ha sorry. I’ll see you tomorrow then.” I said. He smiled and started walking again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another short story >< sorry. I just have stuff to deal with right now. I hopeyou guys like this chapter though! Thank you for reading!! Gomawo~! ♥♥♥