02. Propose

Happily Married

Ahh….food finally.

You were so overwhelmed by the all the food that you didn’t notice Taekwoon had quietly left the restaurant.

 

xxxxxx

 

“UMMA!” You jumped when you felt a pair of cold hands grabbed your arms from the back.

“Hey it’s me,” Taekwoon cooed into your ear.

“Why are your hands so cold? I thought you were the lake monster.”

 

The restaurant you were eating was in a beautiful compound with scattering Korean style buildings and there was a lake in the middle of the compound which you could see from where you were dining.

At the time, Wonshik and Hongbin were attacking you with horror stories all of them including the said lake.

 

Taekwoon chuckled softly and messed with your hair, “Yah how old are you to still believe in lake monsters?”

You wrinkled your nose, “You know well that I’m scared of that kind of things and why are your hands so cold?”

“Oh I was outside for a while, now if you’re finished pigging yourself out, come with me,” he could be so loving sometimes.

“Hey, I…. you…” You didn’t know what’s wrong with you today. You just couldn’t find the words to darted back at him as you always do.

Maybe it was his gaze which seemed to be more intense than ever or that smile on his face which seemed to hold a mysterious aura.

“Go on noona, there’s nothing to eat anyway,” Jaehwan who was sitting across the table snatched the last piece of pork successfully from between your chopsticks.

 

The two of you left the staff party.

They were engaged in preparing for game time and no one really cared that you two slipping away from the busy scene.

Taekwoon led you along the dimly lit path paved white stones.

After a few steps, he took your hand and you shivered at the touch of his cold hand but said nothing.

You liked it that after a long while, you two finally had the chance to be alone. You love the peaceful silence and you didn’t want to destroy it.

 

It was really crazy in the past few months, VIXX having a comeback with a full length album promoting two songs at the same time and you getting a job to write the script for new drama.

Both of you were engaged in your own work and barely had time to meet.

Even when you met, it was always either at the TV station or at VIXX’s dorm with other members.

 

Now that you two were alone for the first time in a couple of months, it seemed you had so many things to say to each other yet no one wanted to break the silence.

You were taking your time walking along the path side to side listening to sound of each other’s breath.

“Sit here,” Taekwoon’s voice was almost a whisper sending shivers down your back.

You were so occupied by his presence that you didn’t notice you were walking to the lake’s direction and now he motioned you to sit beside him on a huge stone near the lake.

“There’s no monster,” he chuckled “and if there’s one, I fight him back into the water okay?”

You sat down beside him, smiling, “I’m not afraid if my Leo is beside me.” You rested your head on his arm (because you’re too short to reach his shoulder).

Up till now, you were still holding hands, his hands were not cold anymore in fact there were sweats on your linked palms.

He took your hand to his lips and kissed your fingers one by one.

He then took your other hand giving it the same loving attention and let go of your hands to circle your shoulder pulling you in a warm hug.

His other hand rested on your head, the strands of your hair then he lowered his head to reach yours inhaling the scent of your hair.

You let out a contented sigh, “Taekwoonah… how I miss you these days.”

“Me too,” he breathed in your hair, his hand playing with the soft strands.

You two stayed in that position for a while, enjoying each other’s company, feeling the soft breeze playing around and listening to each other’s breathing matching with the rhythm of your heart-beats.

 

Suddenly there was a loud explosion not far away and your shoulders squirmed in shock.

“Chagi, look,” Taekwoon lifted your head to the direction of the fireworks painting the night sky.

“They’re beautiful,” now that you were aware of the surroundings, there were lights everywhere.

Trees nearby were lit with sparkling golden lights, the sky was lit by colorful fireworks, and the lake is reflecting all those beautiful lights.

Across the lake, where the staff party was at, VIXX members were holding a lit sign board written “MARRY ME!” and the other staffs were shooting more fireworks into the sky.

When you shifted your eyes from the beautiful lights to your boyfriend, he was kneeling in front of you, looking up smiling and holding a beautiful little box.

Your eyes widened and your mind couldn’t seem to progress the sudden situation.

You stood there stiff like a tree when he took your left hand and kissed the back of your hand.

“Will you marry me?”

His whisper resounded in your ears like a bomb overwhelming all the noises.

At that exact time, there were just the two of you, you couldn’t sense the cheering crowd across the lake or the earsplitting voice of the shooting fireworks.

You didn’t even know if you’d agreed.

All you could feel was his lips crushing upon yours in a possessive kiss.

 

___________________________________________________________

 

Taekwoon proposed, and did you just say ‘yes’?

Now all you have to do is prepare for the wedding to your happily ever after.

But you don’t possibly think the fans would leave you alone.

It’s true that Starlight is the friendliest fandom and they’re so lovely but who knows, there will be a few black sheep.

Now prepare your mind for the rollercoaster ride until your wedding day.

 

___________________________________________________________

Yay... two new subscribers *throwing confetti*

PixelMannah

Vixxfan22

Love you guys *kiss kiss*

 

 

No, this is not the hot chappie that I promised, it'll come in next one.

Now that I realized, you need a name, for Taekwoon to call you lovingly of course.

How about Luna? (not f(x)’s)

It’s just a name right? Not a big deal.

I just don’t really want to write (“____ah,” he whispered your name.)

 

Bye for now my lovely subbies, and of course, silent readers.

I love you all anyways. ><