11. The Only One for Me

Happily Married

As the drama filming advanced, you and Chanyeol had become closer. He was like a cute brother you’d never had. He relied on you for almost everything. He'd ask for your opinion on his acting, his clothing, his shoes, his meals, his everything that you started to wonder how he survived till now.

"There's Baekhyun," his answer was simple as that.

"What if there's no Baekhyun or me around you?" you really concerned about this kid.

"You should totally meet Baekhyun! He'd totally like you," obviously he wasn't listening to you and lost in his own head.

Chanyeol looked up to beam at you who were sitting on an armchair beside where he was slouching on the floor, "and you would like him for sure, he's the best person on the world," he nodded approving at his own statement.

"Are you free tonight, EXO is schedule free, let's have barbecue together," he punched on his phone to call his best friend.

"Chanyeola wait, I have plans tonight," you reached out to take his hands preventing him from calling Baekhyun.

"Ahhh why?" Chanyeol whined.

"He's back," you flushed.

"So you have to stay with him," he finished your sentence with a pout, "you said the engagement was off."

"Still… we're very much in love and we'll be together one day when we can both afford to start a family."

"Why are you so sure that he's the one?" Chanyeol's voice was stern unlike his usual self.

"Well we love each other…." your voice trailed unsure of exactly what to say.

"Maybe you'll fall in love with another man," he gave your hand a squeeze which made you realize that he was still holding your hand from earlier when you tried to prevent him calling.

"That's not gon-" you didn't get to finish your denial when he suddenly got up just to bend down to meet your eye level, his arms on each side of the arm set of your chair, his big figure towering you.

"We'll see," he gave a smirk while looking into your eyes and walked towards the set.

 

******

 

You thought Taekwoon would be very tired from all the travelling and sleeping when you arrived home but he was waiting you with a tableful of food personally cooked by him.

"How was your day?" he asked while cupping your face in his enormous palms.

You circled your hands around his waist, "Amazing, first one senior actor reported sick and we'd to cancel all the scene including him and then the damn sun won't come out so we need to wait forever to film a damn scene and then,"

He cut your words with a soft peck on your lips, "When I ask, I wasn't really planning to listen to all the glorious details." He chuckled softly when you pout.

"Go and clean yourself, you stink of sweat," he took you by the shoulder and swirled you around heading you to the bathroom.

"Really, why are so so loving?" you complained as you obediently entered the shower.

 

When you sat down at the dining table, Taekwoon was humming while preparing the last dish.

"Aren't you tired," you asked worrying about his condition since he just arrived that afternoon and he also had an encore stage in Seoul in three day.

"Worried?" he set down a bowl of rice in front of you as well as him.

"Yes, very," you started to dig in to the dish made by your lover, "as much as I love a homemade meal, you need rest."

"Eat slowly," he smiled at you who were devouring his food while your words said otherwise, "the thing is you like when I cook and you can recharge me anyway."

You blinked at him "re-recharge?"

He looked up from his bowl, "Yah what are you thinking, I was saying just looking at you and hearing your voice keeps me energizing."

You were still looking at him confused and somewhat disturbed.

"You can eat in peace I won't do anything to you without your consent," he didn't even bother to look at you as he said this.

"As if you can," you mentally slapped yourself, you should know better than to provoke him.

"Wanna bet?" he put down his chopstick and stood up pushing back the chair.

The screech from the chair sent a shiver down your back, he walked around the table to you. You tried to continue to eat calmly but your hands failed you and you end up sticking the empty chopsticks into your mouth.

His chuckle tickled your ears while his long fingers trailed from your ear to your chin before tilting your chin up to meet his gaze.

"Taekwoona-" you merely could breathe.

"You know you can't resist me and even if you want to you can't escape from me," his smirk was too alluring and his face so near to yours that you thought you would faint from the hotness.

"You're built with soft flesh and mostly fat while I'm muscled and I'm taller than you by a whole ruler's worth my dear piglet."

He left your side and silently sat down resuming his meal as if nothing happened.

That cocky bastard!

"Did you just call me piglet? You… you…" you couldn't think of a proper insult to the perfect man sitting across the table.

"That's a lovely name, hey why don't I call you that?" he replied coolly.

"I'm not that fat and you aren't taller than me by a foot, it's only 8 inches, FREAKING 8 INCHES." At this point you stood up shouting, pointing your chopsticks at him while the other hand was banging on the table.

"Do you know how ugly you look when you're angry," he rested his head on his hand on the table, looking up at you.

"MWO?" you screamed at the top of your voice when he bent over the table to grab your hand armed with chopsticks.

"And do you know how much I love this ugly short piglet," he shot a mesmerizing smile at you and you forget how to breathe.

He forced you down on the chair, "Eat, I've worked so hard to cook all of these."

"You called me fat, I'm not eating dinner," you tried your best to look angry while pouting your lower lip.

"You're not fat, you're plump and graceful and you're the prettiest woman on the world," his hand was still covering yours, "In fact, you're the only woman in this planet for me," with that he patted your hand and went back to his task of deboning the fish completely oblivious of the loud thumping coming out from your chest.

You sat there, trying to control your irregular breathing when he put a piece of fish in you bowl.

"Eat," his voice was full of authority that you quietly obeyed him.

The rest of the dinner went peacefully with Taekwoon putting everything he prepared in your bowl and you stuffing yourself with everything he made you eat.

 

*Later that night*

"Taekwoona," you whispered his name as he was sleeping on the other side of the bed.

"Hmm?" came his quite reply.

"What are you doing tomorrow?"

"I have to plan the encore concert and practice more these three days," he rolled on his side so he was facing you, "I won't be able to come home till the concert finishes, sorry," he palmed your face and pulled you closer.

"It's okay, I was just asking so that I can fix my working time with your schedule," you nuzzled your face into his muscular chest.

"Can you come to the after party when the concert finished," Taekwoon's voice was now husky with sleepiness.

"Umm… actually I'm planning to come and see the concert," your tired voice matching his.

"Good," he sighed pulling your small frame deeper into his embrace before both of you drifted off into dreamland.

 


 

Kyaaa~ excuse me, Taekwoon was such a tease and so adorable that I could bite his head off.

You guys can anticipate 'cuz I'm gonna let Taekwoon and Chanyeol meet soon.

 

A shout out to welcome my lovely new subbie krivan