THE TRUTH HAD BEING KNOWN

THE WRONG PERSON

 

[No one’s POV]

After a night of date,GaIn had a totally great night with DooJoon that she had to admit it.And GaIn still didn’t get the chance to tell DooJoon the truth yet.She still keeping it as secret about the love letter is actually for JoKwon sunbae instead of him.

“BWO?What’re you thinking GaIn?You Still be with that guy Yoon Doo Joon?You didn’t tell him yet?”JiYoon yell out in the class while all the people turn their sight on GaIn and JiYoon.

“Shhh…slow down,JiYoon,”GaIn put her index finger acroos JiYoon’s mouth.”Sorry for bothering.” GaIn apologized to the class.

“Yah!Waeyo?”JiYoon get a rid from GaIn’s finger across .

“I…I just can’t say it,”GaIn tilt her head and look down and confusing.

“Aigoo,GaIn-ah you have to say it even you don’t want to.It’s for your own good.You know the person you love is JoKwon sunbae and not DooJoon,”JiYoon link her arm around GaIn’s shoulder and comforting her.

“I don’t know,JiYoon.I’m confuse now,”GaIn sigh out.

“How about you just tell him that the love letter is for JoKwon sunbae and not for him and the date just tell him that it’s like an acting only before you really date with JoKwon sunbae,”JiYoon come out with a conclusion to GaIn.

“WHAT?I’m just one of the character for your acting?”unknowingly,DooJoon heard their conversation when he just stand in front of the door of their class.

“OMO!”JiYoon cover when both of them notice DooJoon.

“Bwo-“before GaIn can said anything she being cut off by DooJoon.

“Sorry for bothering you.I’m glad I can help you out.Here,”DooJoon leave out and handed over another angry bird and this time is a white one for GaIn.He just walk out from the class.

“Wait,”GaIn shout out and walk out from the class trying to stop DooJoon.

She grabbed on DooJoon’s wrist,”Listen up-“before she can say anything,DooJoon cut off and push her hand away from his wrist.

“Enough..I don’t want to heard a thing from you anymore.I just feeling like if the red angry bird I give you is alone and so I want to give you another to accompany it but after what I heard just now,It seems like I’m not so important for you at all.I’m just a toy for you.It’s all thanks to you and I know the feeling of being a toy for a person,”DooJoon get a rid from GaIn and leave out.

GaIn fell down to the ground and tears start to fall from her eyes,”It’s not like that.I’m sorry.I don’t know I will make you felt like that but I have to say I start to love you and not JoKwon sunbae anymore.It’s hurt when you say I’m using you as a toy.I’m so sorry.I never mean it.I love you,Yoon Doo Joon,”tighten his gripped on the white angry bird on her hand and tears just flowing non stop.GaIn cry alone at the corridor of the school.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE FINAL CHAPTER ALREDY..^^