FLASHBACK

THE WRONG PERSON

 

~Flashback~

JoKwon sunbae is older than me and he is the sunbae of the school.I’m a junior of the school.I started to adore him when I first saw him playing basketball in the hall.He is totally so hot and y when he is sweating.That day,I was just accompanied my friend who is the manager for the basketball club , to watch them playing basketball.

Suddenly,I notice JoKwon sunbae who is keep on goal and get keep on with 3 point shots.It’s quite amazing because it’s just like watching a live SLAM DUNK.He is so good in playing basketball. And,from that I start to keep my eyes on him.

“GaIn-ah I have something to do.Would you please stay here until they done practicing?”my friend said after she answer a call.She’s going to left me here with all the basketball guys in the hall.

“But I don’t know what to do?”I told her while she busy packing her things and ready to go.

“Ah,there’ nothing you have to do just handed them the water after they done and don’t forget to lock the doors before you go,”she leave her last order before going and just leave me behind.

After she gone,I just sit there and watching them playing basketball again.JoKwon sunbae keep on goal-ing .It’s really impressive of how good he is.

*A few hours later*

They’ve done with their practice and I just did of what my friend had told me to do.Handed them the water and towel for them.I grabbed a few bottles of water and walk towards them who got some laying on the floor while some of them take off their shirt and wipe their sweat.All are in exhausted condition.I give the bottle of water to them one  by one.As I didn’t realized that I was giving JoKwon the bottle of water right now.He was just right in front of me.I look up as he is taller than me .

“Ah,where the manager?”he ask as I handed him the water.He twist the opener of the bottle and have a drink with it.The way he’s drinking water was way too cool and y.His adam apple is moving obviously.

Suddenly,he turn to me .I shook out the thoughts as he look at me.

“You didn’t answer me yet,”he said out while wiped his sweat around his neck.

“Ah,she’s gone early as she have something to do,”I managed to told him as my heart beat fast when he is so close to me.

He nodded and after that he move his head towards me which almost can feel his lips.I felt his breath as we’re just a inch away from each other.When he did like this,I felt the blood rush over from my lower body to my upper body.I felt my face is hot.

“You’re so cute when look at you closer,”JoKwon sunbae praised me when he’s still so close with me.

I blush even hard when he praised me.I can’t believe that he ‘s actually praising me.

~End of flashback~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is full with JoKwon and GaIn...

As JoKwon will only appear fully in thsi chapter..

the future chapter will be only DooJoon and GaIn...^^

GIVES CHOCOLATE*