WHAT'S WITH THAT GUY OF YOON DOO JOON?

THE WRONG PERSON

 

From that moment,I started to adore JoKwon sunbae.I stalk on him by watching him when ever he have practice of basketball.I always watch him playing after school.He’s just as hot as always.As charming as always.

After watching him for a while,I decided to hide my feeling anymore and decide to confess to him.However,this is what had happen with my confession to him.I have confess to a wrong person.This is the biggest mistake ever.How could I make such a mistake?

ARGH!!I still can’t believe it.

I can’t let it be like this.I have to explain to DooJoon oppa before we getting too far of it.

[No One’s POV]

So GaIn decided to explain all the misunderstanding to DooJoon after school.DooJoon also is one of the basketball club member.And,that’s explain why GaIn put the love letter in the wrong locker as DooJoon and JoKwon are in the same club and their locker just next to each other.

That’s how GaIn get into the misunderstanding for DooJoon.She had put the love letter in a wrong locker.

As GaIn reach at the hall,she heard someone is playing basketball.She got a peek from the door.

GaIn’s POV

It’s him.He’s not that bad at all.By looking at him playing right now,he’s so cool and charming.

Wait,what am I thinking?I shook the thoughts away from my mind.

“ANI ANI,”as I didn’t realized I speak out which make DooJoon notice that I’m peeking from the door.

He stop playing and walk towards me.Omo,I’m so clumsy no wonder I put the love letter in a wrong locker.How can I be that damn clumsy?Aigoo,now he notice I’m peeking just now and walking towards me now.

Alright,I make out my mind.stay calm and don’t let him know that I’m peeking on him just now.Take a deep breath and out.

“IIt’s you.You come to see me,”he’s now stand in front of me with his towel along his neck.He’s sweating so much and I find it’s y when he sweating.Eh?What with me again?Ani ani ani…I shook away the thoughts again as my heart is only for JoKwon sunbae.I pulled myself together and ready to tell him the whole misunderstanding about the love letter.

“DooJoon..Opp-“before I could finish my word,he interrupted me by putting his index fingers across my lips.

“Shh,no need to talk.Let me have a shower first and then we can go out for date,”he interrupted.

WHA-WHAT???D-D-D-D-DATE?????I thought in my mind as I don’t want to show out my big reaction about it.He might find irritated if I show my big reaction of it.

“Date?”I try to cover my surprises of what he said.

“Ne,date…Isn’t that what a couple will do?Dating,watching movie and do everything together,” DooJoon pulled off his finger from my lips and started to count of it.

“Wel,I’m-“I’m still hesitated about it but by looking at DooJoon oppa who looks like he will having fun with the date.I can’t reject him.Eottoke?

“Don’t hesitate it.Here the ticket for tonight movie.I get it from online yesterday,”DooJoon grabbed my left hand and handed a ticket on my hand.When he grabbed my hand,I felt my heart beat fast just like the first time I saw JoKwon sunbae.What is it?Do I fall in love with him?Or is just some kind of feeling of sympathy about him?

After he handed me the ticket,”Alright,that’s it.Let’s meet tonight.I have to go to have shoer now.It’s so smelly,”he smelled himself and leave out.

“But-“again I didn’t able to stop him.Why is it every time I want to explain it will become like this.I always end up of being numb when he talk with me and keep in silent.Just right after he gone,my mind will full with many questions and things to explain to him.What with me?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE'S THE UPDATE..IT'S BEEN SO LONG DIDN'T UPDATE IT...

I'VE PLANNING TO END THIS UP ...^^