I'm so Pathetic...

THE WRONG PERSON

 

[No One’s POV]

“I’d read the letter that you give to me,”DooJoon said while holding a letter on his hand.

“Eh?”GaIn show out a confusing expression before she notice the letter DooJoon’s holding is a love letter that she written for JoKwon sunbae.

When GaIn try to explained to DooJoon,DooJoon cut off,”Well,I don’t mind to be your boyfriend at all.Let’s be together,”DooJoon just continue without hesitation and he leave out after  what he told GaIn.

GaIn try to stop him but it’s too late that she’s got stuck and numb for a while when DooJoon say yes about it.Just right after she realized,DooJoon had leave out.

This is the biggest misunderstanding that GaIn had made.

GaIn’s POV

“HAHAHAHA….I can’t believe it…”JiYoon laugh hardly as I told her about what had happen with my love letter that supposed to give it to JoKwon sunbae had mistaken given to DooJoon oppa.

“Yah,stop it could you,”I blush as JiYoon keep repeated of what I had told her.I buried my face on the table along with my arms.I also can’t believe I’ll make the biggest mistake ever.

“The funniest is that I can’t believe DooJoon oppa will say ‘yes’ to you instead of making you embarrassing with it,”JiYoon chuckled while put her palm on her stomach as she ‘d totally get into the limit of laughing too hard.

“YAH!Jeon Ji Yoon!!Would you please stop laughing already?”I get up and turn my sight to JiYoon who sit next to me with giggling when I told her to stop laughing.

I look at her with serious face which sending a sign that I totally seriously about it that told her to stop laughing.JiYoon noticed it and cover with her hand trying to stop laughing and blinked a little which pleaded me to forgive her.

“Ah,I’m stop now,”JiYoon said between her hand covering .

After she stop laughing,I buried my face on the table again.It’s been a while that I taken out my courage to confess to JoKwon sunbae and now I had mistaken of giving the confessing letter to another person instead of JoKwon sunbae.I’m so pathetic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just can't help it but put JiYoon's name here...kekeke...

GIVES CHOCOLATE*