Without your sweet love, tell me what would life be

Let It Be Me (And So I Beg You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Without your sweet love, tell me what would life be?"

 

Junhyung was the first to wake up and he still feels ecstatic from last night, more happy, when he sees his lover’s peaceful sleeping face snuggled so close on his chest.

Is he my lover now?

He is much aware about their current situation. A very deep . That he is obviously the third wheel, and the other guy. But he can’t contemplate on how to leave Jang Hyunseung. He just can’t do that. He loves him too much. Too much that he is willing to share him and drag his self into this mess as long as they have each other. He knows that Hyunseung doesn’t deserve this, but he know too that he can do something about this. He knows his ace but just not so sure if he’s ready to make a move and unfortunately, will loss. Life is sure full of bets. And Hyunseung is the prize.

“Seungie, give me a chance.” Junhyung finally spoke when he sensed that Hyunseung is done eating. Maybe, now is the perfect time to talk about what they are.

The pretty red haired man widened his eyes with what he heard. Though he expected that some time, this will come soon. Just not so soon like this soon. Obviously he is oh-so-not-ready with Junhyung’s sudden dropped bomb.

Knowing Hyunseung is having trouble; he reached for his hand on top of the table and linked them between his bigger ones.

“I know—you are still in a relationship, and I know it’s wrong but I really can’t keep myself not to fall hard with you. Apparently, I still want you for myself.  And I know you want me too.” Junhyung’s stares compete with the strength of his emotions. They were boring hard with the doe-eyed man.

“I can wait. But I can’t let you go.” He added.

“Junnie, I can’t hurt him.” Hyunseung said softly with tears threatenin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter