And so I beg you, let it be me

Let It Be Me (And So I Beg You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And so I beg you, let it be me."

 

It’s bright and warm outside when Hyunseung started his walk around the neighborhood. It’s late July now and summer started already. It helps him relax and re-freshen his mind with this strolling. He’s supposed to be at work but he felt like not reporting today. Not now when he just encountered Junhyung the other day. He sighed. Why does it affect him too much? Why is it confusing him suddenly? He stopped his tracks when it hit him. He decided to enter this cafe first and have something to ease him up.

The cafe he thought was a bakeshop after all. Well maybe some sweets can help brighten up his mood. He scanned the place and took a seat on the back corner. A young waitress approached him and took his order. It was not that long when somebody again is in front of him.


“Hyunseung? Oh my god it really is you!”

A fair middle-aged woman immediately locked him in a bone crushing hug.

"Auntie." Hyunseung said as he tried to reply from the hug.

"Wow you look good and how are you doing?"

They now both took a seat and Hyunseung’s order has arrived too.

"Give me another one of these." Hyunseung said to the waitress.

"Yes, sir." The young woman bowed before leaving.

"Oh you don’t need to bother dear."

"It’s nothing auntie." Hyunseung smiled.

Of all people besides Junhyung, it is his mom whose Hyunseung is avoiding too. But he’s a bastard so he deserved this . Really great.

"How was Tokyo? Aigoo, you really need to catch up with me sweetie. It’s been so long since I last saw you. Four years? Five years? Jeez I already lost count. You only ended your relationship with my son, not with me okay?"

Hyunseung can just offer her a smile. He doesn’t really know what to say.

“You know what, it’s mine and your Uncle’s anniversary today. That’s what brought me to this bakeshop.  They really served awesome cakes here. And I prepared something at home. You will come with me right Seungie?”

Oh God. Junhyung then his mom and soon enough hid dad. Did he really deserve this? Maybe.

“I won’t take no for an answer.”

“And don’t worry, Junhyung is not there. He called earlier and told me that he can’t come. He’s always like that. Only caring for his job. Tsss that kid is lonely.” She looked up at him and gave Hyunseung a chill down his spine. He doesn’t like what’s running in her mind now.

“So shall we go?”

Hyunseung just nods. As if there is anything else that he can do. Since he didn’t come with a ride, he shared one with Junhyung’s mother’s cherry red picanto.

“Oh Hyunseung! Hi!”Junhyung’s dad greeted him as he opened their front door. He welcomed the younger man with a hug too.

“Hello uncle. It’s good to see you.”

“Likewise son, likewise. Come on. Let’s start preparing our dinner.” Mr. Yong is already ahead aware with Hyunseung’s arrival since his wife informed him that the younger man will accompany them for dinner that night.

It’s been a while since Hyunseung came here. This was like his second home. He’s spending his stay here al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter