Now and forever, let it be me

Let It Be Me (And So I Beg You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Now and forever, let it be me."

After being busy for the past few weeks because of all the preparations for the wedding, finally the day has come to judge its success. From the venue, decorations, invitations, the motif and outfits, everything that involves style and meticulous art; he is put in major charge. And today he wants to be happy for everyone especially the two most important persons of the occasion. He is very pleased that everything seems to flow according how it is planned.

Inserting some little time to prepare his self too, he is about to button the last one near his white collar shirt when his door revealed someone.

“Wow. Looking good.” Dujun said behind him when he glanced at the mirror.

Hyunseung is in an all-white tux with thin black outline on his coat. He looked stunning and breath-taking as always for Dujun.

“You too.” He replied with a small smile to the man.

Dujun on the other hand is in an all-black suit with a bow tie around his neck.

Very handsome and fresh and lovable and elegant and manly and neat and gorgeous and okay-he-needs-to-stop.

Hyunseung shyly broke their stares feeling embarrassed with his thoughts.

“Aren’t you done yet?” Dujun asked.

“Obviously not. Still need to do my hair.” Hyunseung repied still smiling then walked away to grab the hair spray from his bag then back at the mirror again to do some hair work.

Dujun kept on staring at him from behind and it’s making Hyunseung a little uncomfortable so he turn around to face him.

“What?” He asked with hairspray still on his hand.

But Dujun didn’t mind the object and pulled the now silver haired man unto his chest, squeezing him in a tight hug.

Hyunseung felt his heart is throbbing and he doesn’t know why. He is not hurt, he is sure about that but he doesn’t know why it’s suffocating him knowing that Dujun will be a married man in a few minutes.

“Thank you. For everything.” Dujun mumbled on top of his hair.

Then he felt his soft lips on his forehead. Now he really felt like crying.

Struggling not to burst into tears, Hyunseung still yelped a reply.

“You’re very welcome Dujunie. I awe you a lot too so I’m just being truce here.”

Dujun just hugged him tighter and he can feel his heartbeat on his chest. It’s beating loud and fast; obviously nervous.

“Nervous?” Hyunseung looked up from the hug to lock gaze with the other man.

“Extremely.”

“You’ll do well.”

The wedding hall is full of loud cheers and screams from the crowd when the newlywed couple shared their vow kiss. The family and guests were clapping too, feeling very happy that another bond has been tied up. Dujun eyed Hyunseung from his back and extended him a very warm hug and smile. Hyunseung is very happy too. He wants nothing but the best for Yoon Dujun. That man is just very special to him.

“Congratulations Dujunie” Hyunseung said after he was released from the hug.

“Congratulations Seobie.” Now he turned to his small cute friend who’s beside Dujun.

“Best wishes and may you live wonderfully together!” Then he ended up hugging the two most important people in his life aside from his family.

“Thank you Seungie. Please be happy too.” Yoseob replied.

“I am happy Seobie.” Hyunseung tried to protest smiling hard but failed upon seeing the looks the two is giving him.

“I am fine. I can manage.”

“Besides let’s not ruin your day okay?” And he smiled again giving the two a final hug before walking out from the hall.

He needed a breather first. Those two always caught him off guard and suffocating. As if pressuring him to find his mate too. And as if again, those two are completely clueless about whom his heart is yearning for.

A year has passed and Hyunseung didn’t hear anything about Junhyung. He never bother actually though. He too, tried to live his life on his own; away from Yong Junhyung.

Hyunseung slowed down his tracks after he left the hall. The bright sun is not helping him with his long sleeves coat and he needs to find some shade so he won’t eventually die from a heat . He continued walking outside the streets and did a lot of turns after each block not minding where his destination is. He just kept on walking and walking and maybe later he will bump with his destined one.

There’s no way he is serious about that. Because as he stare ahead from afar, he saw some very familiar figure across the street. There’s no way that could be Junhyung. Of all people, really. Is this fate? Can he really have his chances now and fix everything? Is it not too late? Is it worth to risk? He finds his answers when he didn’t mind the vehicles passing and about jaywalking, Hyunseung sprinted immediately wanting to catch the man he supposed is Junhyung. He managed to follow the said man and was about to call him when the figure about seven meters away from him, stopped his tracks in front of some kind of a café.

Hyunseung stopped too. He is still breathing hard from his chase and the next scene was the last thing on earth he’ll expect to see.

A woman went out from the glass door and a little girl was on her hold. The little girl immediately let go from her hold and ran towards the now sitting Junhyung and suddenly lifts up the little girl on his arms who kissed him on the lips. And for the fact he knew well Junhyung is not in good terms with kids so how come that little girl is so attached to him? Unless she is..

Hyunseung’s eyes were wide and he suddenly felt his heart was on his throat. His lungs signaling him they’ll collapse soon too if he’ll witness more. Of course. What would he expect from a guy like Junhyung? He has his valid reasons for moving on and starting anew. He treated him like two times and the man deserves better than him. He just didn’t expect that to happen. And not finding out in this way. It hurts. Damn expectations.

He was glued on his spot and his thoughts wandered to lalaland again for some time. He was just about to snap personally and turn away his heels but guessed it was too late because the moment he shifted his gaze in front of him, Junhyung is already approaching him. Alone.

Panic started to raise his entity so he decided to leave and run farther from here. He doesn’t want to be near Junhyung now. Anywhere is fine as long as there is no Junhyung. But as the great genius he is, he forgot  Junhyung can ran too. Faster than him actually. And it didn’t take that long when he felt someone was tugging his wrist and is forcing him to stop.

“Hey..” He heard Junhyung said.

“Can you please slow down? There is actually no point in running though.” Then Junhyung showed him their connected hands.

Since when did he let Junhyung slipped his fingers with his? Hyunseung widened his eyes and then slowly stopped his tracks.

“What do you want?” Hyunseung asked with obvious irritation in his voice.

“How are you Seung? It’s been a year since I last saw you.” Junhyung answered him with a question too.

“Seriously Yong Junhyung? You just want to have a chat with me and left your wife and daughter on the street?” Hyunseung is seriously pissed as he tried to pry away his hand from Junhyung’s hold.

The man in front of him was a bit taken aback with his retort.

“Wife? Daughter? I’m absolutely sure I don’t have those.”

Hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter