I want to stay around you

Let It Be Me (And So I Beg You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I want to stay around you."

 

When morning sunshine rays hit Hyunseung’s sleepy face, the pretty man growled and felt not so right as he didn’t see Dujun at his side. It was an empty space. He frowned and sighed. He knew he would not be exactly happy this whole week. And today is his damned day off. He is not cursing his day off until today. Great, he will do nothing today. He stayed at the bed and stared at nothingness for quite a time. It would not really matter if he’ll do nothing today. He can lie down the whole time he wants. No one would force him to get up and wash and feed and walk and sit and talk; he can absolutely do nothing today. He smiled at his thought. He finds it exciting though.

Ding dong.

Hyunseung flinched a little.

Ding dong.

Hyunseung is slowly drifting away from his dreamland back to reality.

Ding dong.

whoever invents doorbells! Don’t they realize how annoying it gets?

Ding dong.

Oh shut up! Now his eyes are fully open.

Ding dong.

"YES! YES! I’M COMING! WHAT THE F- WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"

Hyunseung’s screams echoed the whole flat as he tried hard to move from the cozy bed to the front door. He is surely not a morning person though it’s past half day now.

"Jesus, Dujun is not here what—"

Hyunseung’s words were cut off when he realized who’s standing in front of him. He didn’t know how to continue talking when those two very familiar brown orbs are staring at him. He is not ready to meet this person. He will never be.

"Hyunseung?"

The newly awake architect just blinked his eyes. He felt so awake right now or maybe he can still be dreaming. He blinked again. He still can’t believe their paths have crossed again. All he thought he completely left everything from the past. That those will not haunt him down one day. That he felt absolutely right until today. What is wrong with today.

"Junhyung.."

Hyunseung said softly after he doesn’t know how long it took before he yelped a reply.

"I lived here for almost four years and I’m pretty sure I haven’t seen you around."

"You didn’t. I just moved in a few days ago."

"Together with Dujun-ssi? Cause the mailman dropped again his package at my place unless he forgot to change his address and now how am I suppose to give it back to him?"

Hyunseung just stared at the guy. He is very casual towards him. He kinda likes it.

"Dujun is still staying here. Thanks for dropping by." 

He said as he showed some actions that he’s ready to receive the package and that he wants to shut the damn door instantly so that Junhyung will be gone from his sight.

"Sure. No problem."

Junhyung handed him the brown box.

"Wait."

Junhyung slipped his foot below the door preventing it from closing and shamelessly let his self in inside Dujun and Hyunseung’s now shared unit. Then he closed the door behind him after. Securely locking it.

"What the ? What do you want?"

Hyunseung wanted to be hysterical at the moment.

"I just want to have a chat."

"I’m not in the mood."

"I know. You’re always never in your mood when you just woke up, Seungie."

Hyunseung froze at the pet name. It has been years since it came from the other architect’s heart-shaped lips. Yet it still sounded the same. Still the same feelings and care for his name.

"I can wait while you have a shower." Junhyung confidently said with his smirk.

Hyunseung was just dumbfounded with the happening but he complied with his intruder’s request though. He left the package at the kitchen counter and walked immediately inside their shared bedroom with Dujun.

Behind the door Hyunseung exhaled a very deep breath before closing his eyes. Back pressed against the hard door and mind searching for ideas on what to do and why is that idiot in here now.

Have you ever felt like you’re mind is completely confused like yes, very confused you want to hate yourself because you should not be confused at all. The guy just wanted to have a chat. Be casual. As if it is supposed to be. Well, unless you are really a pathetic who hasn’t moved on yet. You’re really in big trouble then.

"Sorry we don’t have any coke."

Hyunseung casually stated while dropping the two iced tea bottles at the center table of Dujun’s living room set. He sat opposite to him, making them face to face. He went more confused when he caught a plate of pancakes and bacons too. Now placed in front of him after Junhyung shoved it.

"You should eat. I know you haven’t taken in anything. Have a taste. I made it."

Junhyung smiled at the shocked man in front of him.

Those lovely doe eyes. How could he forget those pretty big doe eyes?

"I used your kitchen by the way. I hope you don’t mind."

"Are you still an architect now?" Hyunseung asked confusedly. He doesn’t know when he’ll stop being confused at all.

"Of course. Why would you ask that?" Junhyung chuckled. Hyunseung is still the same. The same odd and blunt pretty boy from before.

"You don’t cook. Well, you can’t cook before. Maybe I thought you proceeded to culinary cause this is good." Hyunseung said after having a bite with what Junhyung made for him. Offering him to have some too but Junhyung just shook his head.

"Thank you. I already eat before coming here." Hyunseung just continued his feeding though he felt a little uncomfortable with Junhyung staring at him. But after a while he chose to not mind the man in front of him. He gave in more with what his gut is shouting at him! You are hungry!

"Is Dujun-ssi your boyfriend?" Junhyung’s sudden question shocked the poor man in front of him. Hyunseung was very surprised and almost to choke with Junhyung’s frankness. He somehow wants to kick that man out of this room. Well, he really wanted to do it even earlier.

"Well?" Junhyung really wants to hear the answer. He wants to know the truth.

"Fiancé."

And the truth hurts more his inner self. It feels like a dagger straightly shot at his heart and he’s the one to blame cause he asked for it. For the first time, Junhyung was the one who seemed to be surprised. His mouth jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter