Of kisses and tears

Music Club

oo4

Of kisses and tears


(DOUBLE UPDATE! READ 'Wingman' FIRST PLEASE!)


 

Joonmyun squeezed his eyes shut in frustration, right hand clenching hardly onto a red pencil. (the poor pencil…)

The male groaned and dropped his head on the marble island counter, shocking the two Chinese males in occupying the kitchen. 

Tao glanced over to Minseok who glanced back in fear. Everyone in the club hated it when Joonmyun’s frustrated/angry. Like seriously, he’s scary as when he’s angry. Minseok opens his mouth to say something but a deep voice interjects.

“What’s kickin’ Joon?” Kris asks from the living room. “I can literally hear your pencil sobbing from here” He stated.
“Nothing. It’s nothing. The stupid teacher wants me to play the main cast in the musical.” Joonmyun groaned, at his hair roughly. “That’s good isn’t it?” Tao asked, earning an instant shake of the head from Joonmyun.

“I can’t act for .” 

“It’s true.” Kris added, receiving a low growl from Joonmyun.

“Well.” Minseok clicked his tongue. “I’ll teach you!” He smiled cheerfully at the older. “I get A’s in my acting classes so I’m pretty good I gue—“ 

“LET’S START NOW!” Joonmyun shouted, making Minseok jump 5 ft into the air, (not really).

The two made their way to the stage, Tao dropping himself onto the sofa next to Kris and looking up at the two Koreans.
“Tell me a part from your musical.” Minseok smiled.

“uh, well there’s a part where i quote a part of VIXX’s Only U, whilst facing the other main.” Joonmyun muttered, making Xiumin nod in acknowledgement. “Alright, lets start.”

“The lines are, She’s saying something but it’s not coming into my ears, my heart is only for you, the words I’m mumbling are stories about you without knowing, I’m only talking about you.”

Joonmyun muttered something which sounded a lot like a curse before clearing his throat. Xiumin and Tao looked at the male expectantly and sent him encouraging smiles. 

“She’s saying.. something but it’s not coming into my ears. My heart is only for you the words I’m mumbling are stories about you… without knowing? I’m only talking about you.” Joonmyun read off the printed booklet in monotone, looking up afterwards only to be greeted with the gawking faces of Tao and Xiumin, with the addition of Kris as well.

“Was.. Was that your best?” Xiumin asked hesitantly, earning a small scoff from the other Korean. “Well nuh duh dickwit.” Joonmyun rolled his eyes, “I gave it my all of course.” 

Kris cleared his throat after a minute or so of silence and slowly clapped, “That was good, it was good..” He said, forcing a smile. 

Joonmyun grinned and patted his cheek, “Well, good acting was the gift that came along with my undeniable handsomeness.” He mused, earning a roll of the eyes from Kris. 

“That was horrible Joonmyun.” A voice sounded from the door. Xiumin’s eyes widened and whipped his head towards the familiar voice, his face being greeted with the sight of Ok Taecyeon, leaning against the door frame with a slanted frown painted across his handsome facials.

Joonmyun’s eyes narrowed at the male and bit the inside of his cheek. “What would you know about acting Ok.” 
“Oh, you have no idea.” The male at the door replied in a cocky tone. “I am definitely better than you, that’s for sure though.” 

Joonmyun scoffed, “Oh? Let’s see you act out this part then, Mr. iamperfectateverything.” Taecyeon nodded, a smirk playing on his lips as he made his way over to joonmyun.

Clearing his throat, Taecyeon quickly scanned the script and looked up.

“She’s saying something but it’s not coming into my ears,” He started, “my heart is only for you, the words I’m mumbling are stories about you,” He looked down with teary eyes before looking back up with a crooked smile “without knowing, I’m only talking about you.”
Xiumin couldn’t help but applaud the male, earning a rather harsh smack from Joonmyun.

“Being totally honest, that was brilliant Taecyeon.” Tao said in awe, he never really despised the latter unlike Kris.

“lol he’s just joking, that was ing horrible.” Kris glared at Taecyeon in pure hatred. 

“Did.. Did you just say lol?” Tao asked, narrowing his eyes at the older, who shrugged in response. “Picked it off a friend.” Tao merely nodded and decided to let it go. For now.

Minseok gave Joonmyun a soft pat on the back and looked him over with pitiful eyes. “I think you should just give the roll to Taecyeon.” He told the other, slightly hesitant in his words, afraid he’ll upset Joonmyun. An upset Joonmyun is never a good Joonmyun. 

Joonmyun’s eyes glowered at Minseok, obviously pissed. But Minseok being the stupid lil slightly dense boy he is, obviously didn’t notice the obvious negative vibe around Joonmyun. What a stupid lil . What a cutie ~

“I mean, did you see his acting!? It’s fabulous! It’s like.. Like… HE’S PURRFECTOMUNDO!” At this point, you could literally see sparkles in Minseok’s eyes as he clamped his hands together and sighed dreamily. 

Joonmyun’s fists clenched tightly at Minseok’s words, ohoho now he was pissed. 

Tao, noticing the almost deadly aura around Joonmyun, immediately ran up the stage and pushed Minseok off the edge of the stage. 

Onto the floor. 

Off an almost 10 foot high platform. 

Onto the ground.

Landing face down.

(That rhymed. Lol.)

Minseok spluttered and quickly picked himself up from the ground, glaring at Tao. “What the Tao!?”

Tao merely sent a shrug towards the Korean male, nodding his head at Joonmyun afterwards. Minseok didn’t say anything as he took a glance at Joonmyun and audibly gulped. ‘lol he’s in deep now.’ He could hear Kris giggle from the side but decided to ignore him and silently plan his death.

• • • • •

Sehun’s eyes widened. Like, really. Really. Widened.

BIGGER THAN PORORO’S EVEN! O:

Luhan had just kissed him. Luhan! He didn’t know how to react or what to do at that moment. Sehun had just kept staring at the boy in front of him, not sure on what to do.

Lay and Chen smirked as people from the café started to stare and cheer the boys on. “20 bucks they’ll hook up by the end of the week.” Chen whispered to Lay, who stuck his tongue out in concentration before facing Chen. “50 bucks they’ll hook up next month.” He said confidently, making Chen giggle a bit before looking at the Chinese male before him.

“Man, you’re going down~” He said in a sing-song voice, fully confident he’ll win the bet.

 

Whilst the chitter chatter between Chen and Lay, Sehun and Luhan had already pulled away from one another and was completely lost for words. 
The crowd around the two had dispersed, though Lay and Chen were still standing there, smirking at eachother.

Luhan, finally being able to process what he just actually did, let out a soft gasp and abruptly stood up, running out the door without a word.
Sehun was shocked. All sorts of things were running through his head.

‘Why did Luhan kiss him?’

‘Does Luhan remember him?’

‘Did the kiss mean anything to Luhan?’

‘Will this affect their current non-existent friendship?’

“Oi, pal.” Chen called out, placing a hand on Sehun’s back. “Don’t worry too much about it” The male sent a soft, brotherly smile towards the younger, making him smile as well.

“Yeah, don’t sweat it. Luhan isn’t the type to do something without an explanation” Lay laughed before tugging on Sehun’s sleeve.
“c’mon, we have a club meeting in 10 minutes.”

Sehun merely nodded as he stood up. Chen couldn’t blame the boy for being so at loss for words, I mean, Luhan had just kissed him for god knows what reason. The latter stared at Sehun as the trio made their way towards the club room.

He thought about Luhan, how good the two look together. How Sehun looks like the type to be possessive and protective, the thought alone made Chen smile widely. He thought Sehun was a gift sent down from heaven, he was perfect for Luhan.

At that moment, Sehun caught Chen’s gaze and smiled softly at the older, who returned the gesture.

“Sehun.” Lay suddenly called.

The youngest hummed attentively.

Lay looked ahead and his gaze softened. “Take care of Luhan..” He said, slipping his hands into his jean pockets and averted his gaze so it landed on Sehun. “We’d all appreciate it.” He softly stated, making Sehun look at him in both confusion and admiration.

Sehun was lost, why exactly would they appreciate it? Did something happen to Luhan?

Too many questions today. Sehun sighed. 

Arriving in front of the club room, Chen opened it, knowing full well the door usually isn’t locked during this time of day.

“SUHO! CHEN, SEHUN AND LAY ARE HERE” Xiumin shouted, shifting an ice pack on his forehead for a more comfortable position. Chen stared at him questioningly. Xiumin merely shrugged his head towards Tao and scowled, making Chen chuckle as he walked over to the older.
“Fina-ing-ly.” Suho muttered from his spot on the sofa. “Now we wait for Kyungsoo and Kai.”

• • • • •

Kai and Kyungsoo were currently enjoying themselves at the park 5 minutes away from their school.

Kyungsoo was currently pushing Kai on the swing as the younger let out an occasional ‘wee!’ whenever the older pushed harder than usual.
“This is nice.” Kyungsoo smiled. 

Kai hummed in agreement as his swung his legs slightly. “I missed hanging out with you hyung~” He cooed, making the older chuckle. “I do too Jongin.” 

“You’re always at those counselling meetings now.” Kai frowned, “You hardly ever spend time with me”

Kyungsoo’s eyes softened, “I’m sorry jongin-ah”

Kai averted his gaze to the sky. “hyung,”

“Hmm?”

“When I was younger, my mom told me to always follow my dreams.” Kai smiled, picturing his mother. Kyungsoo smiled gently and continued to push Kai. 

“But my dad didn’t let me do anything.” Kai smile was still visible but his voice had softened, “He’d always tell me attend meetings with him more often to spread my knowledge about his business..”

“One night, I finally grew the balls to confront him.. I told him I wanted to dance.” Kai dropped his gaze to the floor, bangs covering his glassy eyes, though he was still smiling.

“He, of course, disapproved and blamed my mother.”

Kyungsoo stared at Kai’s back, “He screamed at her the next night. He said that she shouldn’t live with us anymore, he said she doesn’t belong here..” Kai’s smile grew smaller by an inch.

“It hurt.” 

“Having to watch her pack her bags. Having to watch my dad kick her out. Not doing anything about it because I was too scared.” Kai choked back a sob.

“I could’ve saved her, I could’ve said something. If I did, she’d still be here.”

“Jongin..—“

“I don’t know where she is, she might be dead right now, and it’s all my fault.” Tears slowly started to escape Kai’s glassy eyes, his head dropped lower. By now, Kyungsoo had already stopped pushing the younger, only standing behind him, watching him with compassionate eyes.

“I wasn’t ing brave enough. I could’ve stood up for her. I could’ve hit my dad—Anything!” Kai tightened his grip on the chains connecting the soft, wooden seat to the bars above and on either side.

“I’m useless, it’s because of me she might be dea—“

Kai was cut off when Kyungsoo had wrapped his arms around his nape, chin resting on his shoulder.

“Stop it.” Kyungsoo muttered. “Stop it with the self pity because it won’t help anything.” 

“It isn’t your fault Jongin, stop blaming yourself. It isn’t helping.” Kai held back his sobs and hiccups. “Hyung..—“
“Don’t even think about insulting yourself anymore, don’t feel insecure about anything.” Kyungsoo continued.

“Me with the addition of the other club members love you for who you are and we don’t care about your actions.”

“The past is the past, and your mother isn’t dead.”

 


“She’s out there somewhere..”

“You just need to be less pitiful of yourself and believe "

 

 

 

“Hyung...”

 

 

 

 

“..Thank you..”


I'M BACK ! LOL. did this take too long? O: sorry guys