Wingman

Music Club

oo3

Wingman
 



Joonmyun stared over at the sofa across from him where Sehun and Lay were seated. He pursed his lips into a straight line and tried his best to look away from the scene, “You two have gotten awfully close.” He stated, eyes practically drilling holes into the book he was currently reading.

Lay flashed a smile which oddly didn’t really reach his eyes, making Joonmyun raise an eyebrow at the unfamiliar gesture as Sehun gently wrapped his slightly built arms around the Chinese male. Joonmyun, who found this action shocking, widened his eyes  and his bottom jaw dropped a little.

Luhan, who was currently practicing a newly composed song – courtesy of Chanyeol – narrowed his eyes at the ing (Don’t you just love their otp name lol) moment and puffed his cheeks annoyingly. Chen who had witnessed this unusual attitude of Luhan’s smirked, as a light bulb flashed above his head. (not really)

“Hey why don’t you two share the clubroom’s dorm when they install them in then?” Chen asked, an obvious teasing smirk painted on his cat like lips.

“Oh yeah sure, I don’t mind” Sehun sent the Chinese male next to him his famous eye smile, who merely smiled back and nodded in agreement.

Joonmyun and Luhan were really annoyed now but were still in denial about how they were feeling about this arrangement. “You can even share a bed as well” Chen suggested, inwardly snickering at Luhan’s expression. His face was beet red and you could literally see steam blowing out of his pink ears.

Luhan inhaled, a sad attempt to calm himself. “Yeah maybe you two should even shower together.” Joonmyun suggested harshly, fingers gripped tightly onto the poor book that lay on his lap.

“Actually you know what? That’s a good idea” Sehun smiled, Chen smacked his knee, silently crying out in laughter whilst Luhan and Joonmyun inwardly screamed and ran in front of a truck, holding a sign practically shouting ‘RUN OVER ME AND GET A FREE SLURPEE’. Yeah. Deep right?

“Yeah,” Lay agreed, making Joonmyun lean deeper into the sofa, a dark cloud hanging over his head. “It saves more water as well, and it’ll increase the amount of shampoo we use”

“Woah there guys, there’s still a week until we install the clubroom dorms so it’s a little bit too soon to be planning shower tactics” Chen joked, tears still b in the corners of his eyes from laughter.

Slam

The four whipped their heads towards the door in shock, there, stood Tao and Xiumin.

“Go.” Xiumin said, pushing Tao forward rather harshly. The younger Chinese stood still, slim fingers playing with the hem of each of his sleeves. “What are you waiting for? Go.” Xiumin warned again, motioning Tao towards Joonmyun with his head, arms crossed firmly across his slightly broad chest.

The four who were originally in the clubroom previously stared at Tao in confusion, when suddenly, Lay clicked his fingers.

“Ah! Yesterday Baekhyun told me about what happened”

“What happened yesterday?” Chen asked, interested in the topic going on now. “Well Tao decided that it would be funny to piss off Joonmyun..” Lay mumbled the last part of his explanation, receiving a comforting squeeze on the hand from Sehun. “But Tao didn’t want to do it alone so he kind of.. Bribed Baekhyun to do it with him and somehow it worked. So the plan.. From what Baekhyun told me it was to shoot Joonmyun on the forehead with a.. rubber band was it?” Lay wondered, as to which Tao nodded timidly to.

“Yeah, a rubber band, and um, so they shot Joonmyun on the forehead except that it wasn’t Joonmyun. It was a dummy that looked like him”

Chen, Xiumin, Luhan and Sehun couldn’t help but muffle behind a laugh at the statement. “Yeah, and then Joonmyun appeared out of nowhere and yanked Baekhyun back, pointing a gun to his head blahblahblah yeah and turns out the gun was a water gun and like, Tao got pissed off because when Joonmyun was threatening him, he called Kris’ a tictac and if you check Joonmyun’s body there’ll be bruises and cuts apparently.”

“WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAAAAAIT.” Chen yelled, gaining the attention of the other males. “He c-called Kris’ a tictac? A tictac? Really?”

Sehun looked up, followed by Lay. “Well, it is pretty genius” Sehun shrugged, “I’m calling Kris tictac now.” Lay chuckled; awkwardly stopping when he had noticed no one else in the room was laughing along and leaned his head into Sehun’s chest, earning an almost unnoticed grunt from Luhan.

Xiumin puffed his cheeks and pushed Tao forward “Hurry up.” He mused, firmly crossing his arms over his chest in a slightly annoyed manner.

Lay, totally uninterested in the situation taking place at the moment, twisted his body around a little to face Sehun, their faces just two or so centimetres close, annoying Luhan to the max.

Sehun smiled charmingly at the Chinese male between his legs, tuning out the person (Most likely Chen interrupting again) talking right now. “I know it’s hard for you to even look at him, but be strong.” Sehun whispered, lips ghosting over Lay’s ear.

Now, explaining their sudden closeness; After Lay’s emotional breakdown yesterday, Sehun had promised him he would be there for the Chinese male no matter what until Joonmyun starts treating him better. Lay had thanked him with tears and hugs and here they are now, as close as ever.

“Thank you so Sehun, I owe you..” Lay smiled, Sehun shook his head softly and took Lay’s hand into his own, squeezing it reassuringly.

“You don’t owe me anything.” Sehun said softly, shifting himself on the sofa and placing his free hand on Lay’s currently warm forehead, pushing him back gently so the back of his head lay on Sehun’s firm shoulder.

Sehun wrapped his arms around Lay’s slim waist and leaned in so his chin was gently placed on Lay’s shoulder.

“—Are you two dating?” A voice suddenly interrupted their little ‘moment’.

Joonmyun’s eyes glowered as Luhan’s glared sharp daggers at Lay. Lay shook his head, “No no no! Best friend is the correct term” he chuckled, Sehun nodding in agreement. Chen nodded slowly, a teasing smirk playing along his lips.

 

• • • • •

 

“Hoya-ssi!”

The said boy turned his body around, facing towards to where the voice had come from. “Jongin?” He asked.

“Kai.” The younger corrected.

“Oh, sorry Kai.” Hoya smiled apologetically, “it’s all good.” Kai replied, assuring the other that it was fine. “Anyway, I need your help Hoya-sshi.”

Hoya hummed for a second before grinning at the younger, “only if you drop the formalities.” Kai nodded and gave Hoya a soft pat on the shoulder “Sure thing bud” He winked. “So what is it you need Kai?” Hoya asked, slipping his hands into the back pockets of his jeans.

“Are you willing to be a wingman?” Kai s his built arm around the other male as they began making their way over to the dance studios. “Depends, what’s good in it for me?” Kai pursed his lips in concentration before letting out a whistle, “I noticed you’ve been staring at that Dongwoo kid for a while.” The tanned male mused, causing Hoya to stop in his tracks and gape at the younger.

“H-how’d you know!?” He panicked. “Oh pfft. The obviousness in your words hurt my ears, please Hoya, be more discreet for the sake of the class’ eardrums.” Kai rolled his eyes, before nudging his arm (which was still around Hoya’s neck), gesturing the boy to start moving again.

“I thought I hid it pretty well…” Hoya pouted, looking down at his black converse in shame. Kai glanced at him in pity, “Well, it’s good to be obvious as well though I guess.” He coughed, tightening his hold around Hoya’s neck a bit to gain the other’s proper attention.

 “Well, I need your awesome wingman skills for something.” Kai started, reaching his hand forward in exaggeration as he spoke, “There once lived a lonely, depressed boy.” Kai sniffed, “He was so alone, he had no one. Though he had his eyes on a very petite and unmanly male—“

“Kyungsoo. Got it.” Hoya interrupted, as they had just arrived at the dance studio.

“We-he-hell, rude.” Kai blew his bangs away from his eyes with a puff of playful annoyance. Hoya merely chuckled before sliding the door open and entering the room, Kai following suit.

“Ah! They have arrived!” Their dance instructor, Jo kwon, exclaimed with enthusiasm . He grabbed their arms and hurriedly pulled them towards the wall sized mirror, making them face a large crowd of people about their age, probably a little younger.

“So kids!” Jo kwon clapped his rather feminine looking hands together in excitement. “These four,” He gestured towards the 4 males standing on his right side, “will be your instructors, please treat them as you would treat me and no immature arguments with the instructors got it!?” He shouted, causing everyone to nod their heads quickly, lips sealed.

“boys, introduce yourselves please.”

“Sup, Lee Hoya’s the name” Hoya nudged his head up in a greeting manner.

“Kim Kai. Yo.” Kai let out a cool vibe, causing some of the girls to sigh lovingly.

“Oh Sehun, welcome all.” Sehun winked, causing the girls to sigh again.

“Jang Dongwoo, how’s it going all?” Dongwoo smiled, saluting the crowd coolly.

 

“With introductions out of the way now, I will be splitting you all into 4 groups.” Jo Kwon stated, smiling at the crowd in joy.

“I hope I’m with Sehun, his last name soo fits, Oh Jihyun, see?” A black haired girl turned to her group of friends and sighed dreamily, clapping her hands excitedly as her friends nodded.

“Look at Hoya’s muscles unf I am so going for him” Her friend said, squealing happily.

Jo kwon then dismissed the 4 boys and told the crowd to give their attention to him

 

Kai swung his arm around Hoya neck whilst Sehun mirrored the action on the other side. “So Hoya, you’ve got your eyes on Dongwoo I see” Sehun mused, raising his eyebrows playfully at the older. “Uh, sure.” Hoya blushed beet red before speeding off, making Kai and Sehun smirk as their arms dropped.

Kai then jogged up to hoya, grabbing his wrist before chuckling, “Know what? You help me out with Kyungsoo and I help you out with lil fetus over there” Kai nodded his head towards Dongwoo. Hoya hummed in concentration before clicking his tongue. “Aight, deal.”

“Cheers.” Kai winked, before walking off.

Hoya sighed as Kai began to disappear from his sight, he ruffled his hair and let out a harsh breath. “I’m not even good at this wingman ” He cried, sitting down onto the bench beside him.

“Howon.” A familiar voice called after him.

Hoya didn’t even have to look up to know who it was, the only person who called him by his real name—

“Dongwoo.” He smiled, looking up at the boy who was smiling sweetly down at him. “You looked very stressed a second ago” The pink haired male frowned, “What’s up?” Taking a seat next to Hoya, Dongwoo took a sip from his plain white water bottle before kicking at his feet, waiting for an answer from Hoya.

“Yeah I do feel pretty ty I guess..” Hoya mumbled, clawing at his hair before sighing harshly. “I’m supposed to hook Kai up with Do Kyungsoo.”

Dongwoo’s lips shaped a small o as he eyed Hoya understandingly, suddenly, something popped up in his head, “Oh! But isn’t Kyungsoo straight?”

“That’s the problem! And to make it worse, he likes IU!” Hoya cried, throwing his arms up in the air exaggeratedly. Dongwoo’s eyes widened, “Lee Ji Eun?” He asked, “But she’s dating Park Sanghyun!” Dongwoo exclaimed, staring at Hoya in shock.

“YE—wait, what?” Hoya turned to Dongwoo, eyes wide and mouth agape, “BUT HE’S DATING PARK SANDARA ISNT HE!?”

“That’s his sister!” Dongwoo laughed, sometimes Hoya was so stupid it was adorable. “HUUH!?” Now at that moment, Hoya’s eyes could rival Kyungsoo’s, could

 

• • • • •

 

Now Lay, he's one of those people who are loved by everyone and are basically prone to hatred. I mean, luhan doesn't want to hate the kid but he just can't help feel some sort of passion towards him.

"This .." Luhan lowly mutters to himself. He was currently on a cafe date (atleast that's how Luhan thinks of it) with Sehun when suddenly Lay waltz' through the entrance, eyes glittering and all. Luhan's eyes widen an inch as Chen walks in from behind Lay and smirks cheekily at Luhan. Sehun, who's too busy scrolling down something on his phone, hums and takes a sip from his cup of chocolate bubble tea.

"it's weird how we like the same flavor of bubble tea right?" He chuckled, eyes still glued to his phone. "H-ha, yeah.." Luhan splutters and mentally slaps himself becuase now, Sehun is looking up. 

"Are you alright?" The Korean asks with a raised eyebrow. Luhan nodded quickly with a wide smile before taking a large and long sip of his bubble tea, assuring Sehun that he is fine and dandy. (not.)

Sehun chuckled, making Luhan look at him in confusion. "You're so derpy, it's almost adorable." Sehun smiled, leaning forward and wiping off a bit of bubble tea that had mysteriously splatted onto his face with his thumb. (Ok so, Luhan may have dabbed his finger on the blue straw and swiped the small amount of liquid across his cheek.)

Luhan blushed beet red as Sehun sat back down comfortably in his respective seat, his thumb lightly to rid the sticky substance. (<- y'all have dirty minds no? LOL.)

The Chinese male glanced behind Sehun, he saw Chen and Lay heading towards their table, a wide smile playing along Lay's lips and a creepy grin on Chen's.

Luhan flipped Chen off and mouthed a, " you" to the boy who placed a his hand on on his chest in fake hurt.

Lay was now looking at Luhan and waved at the older who was forced to wave back in a friendly manner, Lay then shifted his eyes to the back of Sehun's head and smiled widely. Luhan's eyes widened as he noticed Lay's eyes shift and quickly grabbed Sehun shoulder. Leaning over the table and pulling the younger forward.

Luhan wasn't thinking as his and Sehun's lips made rough contact.