New member

Music Club

oo1
New member


 

Sehun gripped onto his backpack tighter as he stood infront of the pink colored door (don't ask), hand resting on the handle, obviously hesitating whether or not to open it. He closed his eyes and sighed before opening them again, "Alright" Sehun whispered to himself, "Just walk in and stay calm!" Sehun nodded determinedly, pursing his lips.

He heaved a breath before slowly pressing down the handle and pushing the door forward, his body following after.

 

Sehun looked around the room, there were about 12 other males scattered all around the room, doing god knows what. A black haired male looked up from his guitar and smiled widely (and creepily might Sehun add)

"New member!" He shouted, gaining the attention of the other members. Slowly, each one of the members stopped what they were doing and averted their gazes towards Sehun, who inwardly cowered back a little due to the amount of eyes staring at him. 

A tanned boy looking about the same age as Sehun walked up in a rather cocky manner and s his arm around Sehun's neck, much the said boy's displeasure. "Aye, the name's Jongin. But call me Kai" the tanned male winked, he then proceeded to point at each of the members, "That there is Kris and the panda looking kid next to him is Tao."

The said two waved and sent a friendly smile towards Sehun's way. Kai then pointed at a chubby cheeked male and a honey haired boy. "Those two there, are Xiumin and Luhan" 

Xiumin waved happily, "Hi there!" He beamed, Luhan merely sent a smile over to the younger. Sehun's eyes narrowed a little at Luhan, and hell did Sehun reconised that all so familiar face of his but said nothing. Kai merely waved off the intense staring session, saying something along the lines of, "He's just shy"

"Those four." Kai continued, gesturing towards the said four. "Ordered from left to right are, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Chen and Joonmyun, but call him Suho. They're our main singers." 

"Hello guyth" Sehun beamed shyly. A rather earbleeding squeal emitted from Baekhyun as the male engulfed Sehun into a tight hug. "OH MY GOD YOU HAVE A LISP" Baekhyun swung Sehun from side to side rapidly, not even caring for the younger's sake. "YOU HAVE A CUTE LITTLE LISP OH MY GOD" baekhyun slapped his palms against Sehun's cheeks and squished them. "OH MY GAWD" 

Baekhyun spun Sehun around, back facing towards him and locked his arms around the younger possesively. "IF ANY OF YOU MESS WITH MY NEWLY ADOPTED SON. I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL." The older growled, tightening his hold around Sehun, making the said sharply exhale a small breath. "Call me umma from now on 'kay sweetie?"

"Baekhyun-ah you're scaring the poor boy!" A chestnut haired male stepped up and grabbed onto Sehun's arm, harshly pulling it making Sehun's body roughly jerk towards him.

"Shut up Lay! Like you're doing any better!" Baekhyun growled, scaring Sehun. 'Lay' scrunched his eyebrows in annoyance, "ing hell Baekhyun stop being a little pissy !" He roared, making everyone in the room jump a little. An angry Lay equals a violent Lay, uh oh indeed.

Sehun thought that it was finally time to speak up, "U-uh, I'm Sehun, Oh Sehun" He squeaked, everybody averted their attention towards the slightly shaking boy. Kai coughed, "Well then, those two right there. I think you already know Lay and the one behind him is Chanyeol.." Xiumin let out a friendly chuckle, "Don't worry about those two" He motioned towards Baekhyun and Lay who were forehead against forehead, growling like animals at eachother.

"So what do you major in Sehun-ah?" Suho asked, Sehun fiddled with his fingers cutely before answering. "Dance.."

"Oh my god isn't he just adorable! That's my kid!" Baekhyun squealed, clinging onto Lay, who squawked and made a sad attempt at trying to unattach Baekhyun's body from his own. "Sometimes i wonder whether you two actually love or hate eachother. Your emotions confuse me" 

"Oh - Kaaay... Well I'm gonna take Sehun with me to the dance studio, i need to see his skills" Kai winked at the group before yanking up Sehun and leading the boy out of the room.

Right after the two left, a brunette walked in, all giddily and charming, i mean, you could literally see butterflies around the guy.

"Ok Taecyeon." Luhan rolled his eyes, "Lu Han" Taecyeon winked and blew a kiss over to the said male's direction who tried hard to not gag then and there. "So I was thinking, is Krissy still available?" The brunette wriggled his eyebrows suggestively at the said male. Everyone in the room muffled their laughter behind their hands as Kris mentally slammed his head onto a table. "Sorry but I'm off the market." 

Taecyeon gasped, "Huh?" Kris scratched the back of his head and his now dry lips.

"I have a boyfriend now.. Yeah! Yeah I have a boyfriend and we plan on getting married" Luhan mentally slapped Kris for his lame lying skills but surprisingly, Taecyeon bought it.

"Oh? Who's the lucky guy?"

Kris froze. 

Well .

That backfired..

Chanyeol giggled, "Our new member" Everyone in the room froze, Luhan unconciously sent a deadly glare towards Chanyeol's direction, his face practically screaming 'SHUT UP PARK ING CHANYEOL BEFORE I SHOVE TAO'S WUSHU STICK SO FAR UP YOUR YOU'LL BE TING SPLINTERS FOR THE NEXT 5 MONTHS'

Damn.

Chen giggled along with Chanyeol, deciding to play along. "Yeah, His name's Sehun, a cutie he is actually" Chen winked at Kris, who sat there, jaw hanging low in disbelief. Taecyeon raised an eyebrow, "Whatever, just remember I'm always on the market so come to me when you get bored of that Hun loser~" Taecyeon strutted out the door.

Well then. Looks like Sehun's got competition on his first day. Damn.

 

++

 

Kris scrunched up a small sheet of paper into a ball and threw it at Sehun's head.

"Hey Sehun."

No response.

Kris scrunched up yet another small sheet of paper into a ball and threw it at Sehun's head again.

"Haay Sehun."

still no response.

The older crinkled his nose and stuck his hand in between the sofa cushions, sticking his tongue out when he had found the 'thing' he was looking for. Kris s his hand out from the sofa and held a round object in his hand.

A ing bouncy ball. 

"Hey Sehun~" Kris sang, but Sehun's attention was still stuck on the DS in his hands. Kris rolled his eyes and threw the green ball at Sehun's head, the younger winced and started to sob softly, grabbing onto the area where the ball had hit.

Kris' eyes widened, . "W-wait Sehun, don't cry oh my god" Kris ran over to Sehun and rubbed the tears that were flowing down his cheek. " Sehun stop crying seriously, this isn't funny" Kris panicked, he wasn't the best person to go to get comforted obviously. Kris started to sob as well, "Sehun-ah stahp~" He cried, falling onto his bottom with his legs spread out, like a little stubborn kid who didn't get what they wanted. 

The two continued to cry, sobs turning louder and louder by the second, and then~ DADADADA DADAAAA~ Bekhyun, Tao and Kyungsoo had walked in to save the day! Not really.

..okay back to the story..

"Oh my god Sehunnie!" Baekhyun shrieked, running up to the said boy, craddling him as if Sehun was actually his biological baby. Tao had run up to Kris and blinked, "Ge.. Are you alright?" He asked, mouth shaped in a small 'o'.

Kris sobbed, "Sehun wouldn't stop crying and no one else was here and i didn't know how to comfort him and he just kept on crying and- and- and- WAAAAAAASDFGHJKL-insertcryingsoundshere-" Kyungsoo cringed at Kris' wails as they did not match the intimidating vibe he let off usually, at all. 

"Sehunnie~ What's wrong!? Tell umma what that big ugly ogre did to you" Baekhyun sent towards Kris' direction, if looks could kill..
 
Just then, Luhan walked in, bag slung over his shoulder lazily. "Woah what's up in here" He asked, letting the very unusual scene of Kris sobbing uncontrollably process properly in his mind. 

"God knows" Kyungsoo replied, slouching on the sofa, fishing out his phone from his jean pocket. Luhan merely shrugged before throwing his bag against the wall and walking onto the small stage in the room. 

He could hear Baekhyun's fail comforts to calm Sehun down as he set up the microphones. 

"Sehunnie tell umma what's wrong~?" Baekhyun sang, gently swinging Sehun from side to side.

"I was going to capture Mewtwo to complete my task of getting all 180 pokemon before Kris hit me in the head with a ball" Sehun sniffed. The room grew silent, everyone froze in shock, Luhan and Kyungsoo, because that is probably the most stupidest thing they have ever heard in their entire exitence. Baekhyun and Tao because that was the longest time Sehun had spoken during his stay in the clubroom and Kris, well, that little was still sobbing a waterfall like the sissy he is. 

Just then, Lay, Xiumin and Chanyeol walked in.

"--Yeah but why be so profane when you don't need to" Lay asked, crinkling his nose up in confusion. Chanyeol clicked his fingers, "I get it! It's to sound more aggressive, like for example" The male cleared his throat and turned towards Tao. "Kris stop crying." 

Kris only sobbed louder, scaring everyone in the club room.

Chanyeol cringed before faking a glare, "Wu Yifan. Shut the up before I whoop yo back to China" He said through gritted teeth. Kris cowered back a little, leaning into Tao's chest, much to the youngers delight. 

Xiumin clapped his hands together, "Oh my god so adding profanity makes you sound tougher?" He asked, Chanyeol nodding his head furiously in response, crossing his arms over his broad chest, obviously proud of his now 'educated kids'. 

Lay then faced towards Sehun, "Aw what's up new member?" The Chinese male frowned, he hated seeing people cry, it was his 'guilty weakness'. Sehun fisted Lay's shirt collar tightly, bringing his face up to his own, gaining a small unnoticed grunt from Luhan. 

"I. WAS. SO. ING. CLOSE." Sehun eyes were wide and red, which indeed creeped the out of poor Lay. "Erm-"

"I WAS SO CLOSE. OH MY ING LORD I JUST NEEDED MEWTWO AND IM THE POKEMON MASTER" Sehun screeched, making Lay cringe at how high his voice was. Holy was Lay scared right now, he was now having doubts about the new member being the only normal one in the club, after himself of course -cough.

Sehun whipped his head around, now facing Kris. 

"DO YOUR ING RESEARCH. IT SAYS 180 POKEMON NOT 100 AND ING 79 OKAY." He screamed, lunging himself at Kris only to get held back by Baekhyun and Tao. "Holy guys it's the conjuring all over again" Kyungsoo gasped, hiding himself behind Xiumin who only hid himself and Kyungsoo behind Chanyeol, who's teeth was chattering for god knows what reason. 

Sehun looked damn scary right now.

With swollen eyes and all.

Chanyeol made a mental note; 'do NOT piss Sehun off'

'cohs hot mother of kimchi was he intimidating at the moment.

Dayum.

 

Just then, Ok Taecyeon just decided to waltz in, all bim bam badaboom giddy. Kris froze in his spot, quickly wiping his eyes and shuffled over to Sehun -tripping a few times- to backhug the younger, who sat there flabbergasted at the sudden interaction. 

"Oh? Is this the great Oh Sehun you've been talking about peasants?" Taecyeon asked, leaning in to inspect Sehun's facials and yes indeed he ws quite cute he had to admit. 

"They talk about me?"

Taecyeon nodded, raising an eyebrow, continuing to insect the younger thoroughly. "I mean, you're dating Kris so why not talk about you."

Sehun's eyes widened, "Wait wha--!"

"Awh you're so cute Sehunnie~" Kris sang, pinching Sehun's cheeks harshly, a gesture practically screaming out 'SHUT UP AND PLAY ALONG'. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and wlked over to Taecyeon, turning him round and proceeding to push the male out the door. "Yeah yeah, it's great you came to visit Taecyeon but we have things to do and people to see, so if you don't mind-" 

Kyungsoo slammed the door shut before saying anything else. 

"Wait hold up, hold the . Up." Sehun mused, pushing himself away from Kris in disgust. "Why am I your boyfriend?" His eye narrowed theateningly though a majority of the club member thought it was just plain cute. "It was kind of a last minute thing.. Long story short, Ok Taecyeon has been trying to get into my pants for more than 3 years and i just needed to get rid of him." Kris mumbled, scratching the back of his head nervously.

"So your name popped up but! It was kind of a brain fart kind of thing" Kris defended, waving his hands denyingly.(is that a word?)

Sehun raised his eyebrows amusingly, "Of course I'll help you~ I make a pretty good fake boyfriend" He bragged, earning surprised reactions from the members. 

"What? It's a god gifted talent" He sang.

 

++

 

"Luhan." Sehun called, leaning against the black piano that lay in the center of the club room's stage. The older hummed, letting the new member know that he's earned his attention.

"Do.. Do you remember me?" Sehun asked, almost unaudibly but Luhan heard it and boy was Luhan was confused. "Remember? Have we met sometime in the past?" Luhan asked, this time, turning to face the younger, who looked as if his chest had been shot. "No.. No it's alright, I've mistakened you for someone else" Sehun laughed bitterly, clenching his fists in order not to just break down right there and then and sob unnattractively infront of Luhan.

Luhan smiled sweetly, "Oh? Okay then, I'll be going now Sehun-ah, take care of yourself and don't mess up the club room" He warned playfully before shutting the door behind him.

 

Sehun stood alone in the room, fists still clenched to the point where they've turned pale white. A soft sob escaped his mouth as he squeezed his eyes shut, 

 

 

"You told me to forget Luhan,

but why have you returned?"

 


 

Oooooh~ drama in the end! hahaha, sorry if i took so long to update LMAO and super sorry for the lame jokes i've put in here xP Is this chapter too short? Should the future chapters be longer? (: