Got ya!

Music Club

oo1

Got ya!
 


 

Baekhyun took a quick glance towards the giant on the club room's stage. The petite boy pursed his lips tightly and ran his eyes up and down Chanyeol's figure interestingly. Pictures then started to flash in his head, pictures he shouldn't be picturing, pictures to which this chapter should be rated M if the author described them (;

Baekhyun lightly slapped his cheek, cutely shaking his head afterwards, "No, no Byun Baekhyun you shouldn't be thinking about these things.." He scolded himself, turning red from head to toe, unfortunately attracting the tall male who was currently tuning his light brown guitar. "Is something wrong Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked, concern evident in both his eyes and voice. Those eyes... Oh those dark brown shining orbs; Baekhyun could just drown in them within a one second eye contact.

"-khyun"

"Baekhyuuun" Chanyeol's voice called, Baekhyun snapped back into reality when something hard collided with his back, "What the !?" He cursed, turning to the direction from where the object - Which was a book about.. Wait, is that a Twilight book..? - came from. The brunette was greeted by a cheery Lay holding up a V sign with a stupid grin painted across his face.

"Piss off Lay" Baekhyun scowled, earning a fake hurt expression from the Chinese boy, "hey hey hey you were too busy drooling when Chanyeol was calling for your attention, I merely helped the good sir okay?" Lay defended, sass detected in his tone but Baekhyun let it go just this once, making a mental note to plant mouse traps in Lay's bag. Yes. Mouse traps, because that's how badass Baekhyun can get.

"Baekhyun-ah are you alright?" 

Baekhyun's head whipped around at the deep voice and his eyes widened as he became face to face with Chanyeol's concerned expression. "A-ah, Chanyeol! Yeah I'm fine, why wouldn't i be?" The smaller male let out an unconvincing chuckle, scratching the back of his neck nervously. 

Chanyeol's lips pursed into a straight line and nodded curtly, heading back up on the stage.

During Baekhyun and Chanyeol's vomit worthy moment, Joonmyun had entered the clubroom, only to encounter a rather too cheery Lay.

"Good morning hyung!" Lay sent the older his famous eye smile to which Joonmyun could've swore he could see butterflies and sparkles around the older, but then again it could be the pills he took earlier playing sight effect games with him. 

"There's never a good to any morning." Joonmyun deadpanned, pushing past the now slightly frowning Chinese male, making his way towards the club's kitchen, (yes, they have a kitchen in there. Don't ask). Lay quickly painted on a smile and followed after the dark brown haired male, placing his elbows on the white marble counter and resting his chin in his soft palms, eyes trailing Joonmyun's every move.

"Have you eaten yet Myun-ah~?" Lay asked in a sickening (To Joonmyun's ears but i'm sure we fangirls would love to hear that every morning<3) sing-song voice. 

Joonmyun rolled his eyes irritatingly, "Don't call me that." He hissed, opening the refrigerator before grabbing the milk carton aggressively. "And yes i have eaten breakfast, that's why i have a box of cereal next to a bowl and a carton of milk in my hand" Joonmyun said nonchalantly. Lay however, kept his smile tip top shape and cheery. Joonmyun poured the milk into his glass bowl after pouring in the multicolored cereal (who here is a fan of fruit loops!? :D), raising an eyebrow at the brunette, "Might want to get rid of that smile. You look stupid." He deadpanned, face emotionless.

Lay's smile fell, "...Stupid?" he asked as to which Joonmyun nodded to. "There's no reason to smile, so you look pretty stupid to me." Joonmyun stated, finishing off his breakfast before placing the bowl and spoon in the sink, making his way towards the clubrooms front door. Lay just stood in the kitchen, eyes stinging and heart aching. The Chinese male quickly rubbed his eyes aggressively, puffing his cheeks. 

"Don't cry Yixing.. Don't cry.." He mumbled to himself, sniffling a little. Lay's eyes were puffy and red, lips slightly quivering, when Sehun walked in, the younger stood behind Lay quietly, not knowing what to do. "...Lay?" Sehun asked, placing a hand on the Chinese male's shoulder hesitantly stiffening immediately after hearing a sob from the older.

Lay suddenly whipped around and wrapped his arms around Sehun's waist, sobbing uncontrollably. "Hey.." Sehun frowned, gently placing a hand on Lay's back.

A/N: This is suppose to be a crack fic wtf am i doing 3

"Sehun.. Please, let's just stay like this for a while.. Please.." Lay pleaded between sobs and hiccups and Sehun just couldn't find it in his heart to reject the other. Sighing, the Korean tightened his arms around Lay in a reassuring way. They stayed like that for about 5 minutes, no one said a thing, Sehun almost teared up when he pulled away from Lay and saw the older's face.

His eyes were terribly red, there were visible tear stains on his soft and firm cheeks and his brown orbs were still glassy. "Do you want to talk about it?" Sehun asked after another minute or so of silence. Lay shook his head, "M-maybe another time.. Thank you so much Sehun.." He mumbled, playing with the hem of his shirt.

Sehun smiled at the older, "Anytime."

• • • • •

"Taemin!" 

The said male turned around at the familiar voice calling his name, smiling after seeing the owner of the voice. "Jongin" He smiled, chuckling when the male jogged up to him to hug him.

"It's been so long! Why haven't you been coming to the studio" Kai frowned, "And didn't I tell you to drop my ugly name." Taemin smiled cheekily as the two started mking their way down the crowded hall. "Jongin is a beautiful name, and I haven't been going to the studio recently because my aunt just came back from Busan and is forcing me to join the singing club" Taemin grimaced, "Apparently my voice is perfect but i need to put more emotion into because whenever i sing, my face resembles a robot" 

Kai chuckled, "Who said that?", "Kyuhyun, my classmate" Taemin replied, "Oh him, isn't he one of those popular guys, Supe--"

"Super Junior" Taemin smiled, "They're cool" Kai nodded. Taemin's eyes suddenly flickered forward. "Look it's class president" Taemin pointed, nodding towards the direction he was looking. Kai glanced forward, eyes meeting a joyful Kyungsoo, chatting with the other members of the school council. "He's perfect isn't he?" Kai sighed dreamily, earning an eye roll from his best friend. 

"Just confess to him already, it's sickening having to watch you drool over him from a distance" Taemin teased, earning a scowl from Kai. "I'm waiting for the perfect chance." "

"Which is..?" 

"Him hooking up with someone, then that certain someone breaks up with him, leaving him devastated and then that's where I come in-" Kai fisted his chest proudly, "I'll go up to him and comfort him, then confess and he'll accept my confession of course because well, who can reject this-" Taemin rolled his eyes, "- and then we're together and dim dom dam we live happily ever after and have little Kyungsoo's and Kai's running around the house with a perfectly well behaved dog and a big mansion" Kai clapped his hands together and stared up dreamily.

Taemin raised an eyebrow, "So basically you want to be a rebound?"

Kai shrugged, "Better than nothing." He smiled bashfully at his bestfriend who smiled himself because of Kai's goofiness. "You're so stupid" A voice from behind suddenly chuckled, shocking the two.

Taemin and Kai whipped their bodies around to see the owner of the voice, who was, the great almighty Kris. "Oh hi Kevin!" Taemin smiled his famous 1000 wad smile. 

"Actually it's kri--" 

"Oh sorry! It's Wufan isn't it?" Taemin chuckled apologetically. "Uh actua--"

"Ah crap, I apologise sincerely again man, isn't it Yifan?" 

"Kris."

"ahh! Sorry Kris, ehhehe" Taemin cutely chuckled, scratching the back of his neck. "S'alright" Kris smiled, "I get that alot anyway" Kai raised an eyebrow, "Hey why exactly am i stupid, that's mean" 

"You're stupid because you can't ask Kyungsoo right after he's broken up with someone, plus you don't even know if he's gay or not." Kris pointed out, poking Kai's forehead harshly pushing the younger back a little. "Of course he's gay! How is he not! I mean, he has a feminine figure, he can cook, he likes to cle--" "--That's just defining  stereotypical gay you asshat." Kris rolled his eyes.

"The last time i checked, didn't Kyungsoo have his eyes on - what's her name? Ji eun was it?"

"Lee Ji Eun?" Taemin asked, "She's in my singing group, she's a kind hearted girl." He smiled. Kai puffed is cheeks childishly, "So!? I can turn him gay!" He retorted, crossing his arms over his chest. Kris and Taemin rolled their eyes, "You're so lame" They stated in unison, chuckling afterwards at Kai's pout.

"If you need help hooking up with Kyungsoo go talk to Hoya." Kris said, almost feeling pitiful towards the desperate Korean, almost

"Hoya?" Kai asked, "Who's he?"

"Kyungsoo's best friend, he's the class president of 2D" Taemin answered, "How do you guys know all of these people and I don't" Kai frowned, "Well unlike you we actually have friends around and about." Taemin stuck his tongue out playfully at his bestfriend wjp scrunched up his face in doubt, "Yeah yeah, whatever flows your boat Tae" 

Taemin rolled his eyes, shifting his ebony adidas bag on his right shoulder. "Well, I need to head to gymnasium to pick up Minho, see you guys later!" The youngest of the three walked ahead, turning he was facing Kai and Kris, Taemin placed both of his hands on etiher side of his mouth and shouted, "GOOD LUCK GETTING WITH KYUNGSOO-SSI KAI" unfortunately gaining unwanted attention from the students around them. Kai inwardly slammed his head into a wall whilst Kris just chuckled awkardly, seeing that now Kyungsoo and Hoya had glanced their way. 

"Bye" Kris squeaked before quickly scurrying away to anywhere that isn't there.

"What! Wai--" Kai whispered loudly, staring at Kris' retreating figure before facing towards the front again with a bashful smile. "HAHAHAHAHA" Kai forced a laugh that was... Rather loud and... Un-charming..

"You guys know how Lee Taemin loves to joke around right? Well that was one of his joke to draw attention! HA HA HA" Kai said through gritted teeth.

 

 

And he swore to any god that exists, he would kill Taemin in the most torturous way possible.

• • • • •

"...Are you sure this is safe..?"

"Sure it is! I do this all the time!"

"All the time? All?"

"Well actually, truth speaking, this is only my second time."

"..."

"Kay! Let's do it now!" 

 

Tao poked his tongue out in concentration, closing one eye and focusing the other on his target: Joonmyun.

Baekhyun was next to him, kind of starting to regret agreeing to this idea, but it was rather thrilling and nerve-wrecking (in a good way). "Ready?" Tao whispered, the Korean male nodded stiffly.

Giggling a little, Tao wrapped a rubber band around his fingers, making it so that when he lifts his thumb, the rubber band shoots straight ahead at the dircted target, which in this case is, Kim Joonmyun.

"Ready.."

"..Set.."

 

 

"SHOOT" Tao screeched, jumping up from behind the cushioned chair and lifting his thumb once his fore finger had pointed directly at Joonmyun's forehead. Tao, together with Baekhyun, ran towards the club rooms main door, only to stop mid way when they didn't hear anything.

"I don't hear any screams..." Baekhyun stated, "I kind of doubted your accuracy but i didn't think it was bad enough to miss Joonmyun's ing massive as hell forehead" 

Tao scowled at the older and turned around, palming his forehead when he had seen what had really happened. Curious, Baakhyun followed suit, mouth dropping low when he saw what Tao had seen. It was a dummy. A freaking god damn dummy. Dressed in Suho's clothes. How did they fall for that!? 

"What the fu--!" Baekhyun got interrupted when he squealed, horrified and scared. Tao whipped his head around, eyes widening at the scene that stood before him.

"What the hyung!" He shouted.

There stood, Joonmyun holding an arm around Baekhyun waist, with a gun in his other hand which was pointed to Baekhyun's head. The older Korean was laughing hysterically. Baekhyun suddenly started crying.

"TAO TAO OH MY GOD TAO SAVE ME TAO!" Baekhyun sobbed.

"USE YOUR KUNGFU KARATE PUNCH OR SOME OH MY GOD JUST SAVE ME TAO" 

"IT'S WUSHU"

"I DONT CARE JUST SAVE ME YOU ING KRIS OBSESSED UGLY PANDA" 

Tao groaned, he was honestly terrified himself at how freaky Joonmyun looked. "Joonmyun I don't want to hurt yo--"

"GO CHOKE ON KRIS' TINSY AS TAO. I MEAN HAVE YOU SEEN IT, YOU CAN EASILY MISTAKE THAT FOR A TICTAC LIKE SER--" Joonmyun's 'speech' stopped when Tao had kicked his right in the chest, sending him to the floor.

Tao had jumped onto Joonmyun, knees on either side of his waist, grabbing the older' collar. growling in process.

 

 

Joonmyun pressed the trigger of the gun, squirting water on Tao's face.

 

"Erm, got ya?" He smiled bashfully.

 

And let's just say, Kyungsoo needs to buy more icepacks to store in the refrigerator.


 

EHEHEHEHE HAAI ! I'M BAEK LOL. 

anyways. Did i take too long to update? crap! I'm sorry guys D: And this chapter isn't all that long either D: I'll make it up for you guys i swear! 

So get your bumholes ready for a double, maybe triple (gasp!) updaytte! (;