Chap 6

School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  "Annyeong oppa..."   "Oh... Ji Hyo ah..."   "Oppa... Where is Joong Ki oppa?"   "He... Is not coming..."   "Why?"   "Because... He got an appointment..."   "Oh really? Then I guess it is just you and me..."   "Yeah... Ji Hyo ah... Can we exchange numbers... If you need someone to comfort you, call me."   "Sure!"   After exchanging numbers, they went around for a while. When it was dark, Gary sent Ji Hyo home.    -----------   At night   Ji Hyo sent Joong Ki a message.    [Message conversation]   Ji Hyo: Oppa, how was your appointment?   Joong Ki: Huh? What appointment?   Ji Hyo: The appointment you went and you didn't meet me...   Joong Ki: I didn't go for any appointment... Have you been mistaken?   Ji Hyo: But when Gary oppa meet me today, he said you had an appointment... That's why you can't meet me.    Joong Ki: Did you want to meet me? But... No one told me...   Ji Hyo: I told Gary oppa to tell you... That day I called and Gary oppa answered, he said you were bathing...   Joong Ki: He said the call was a wrong number...   Now, Ji Hyo finally knew the truth...   Remembering they exchange numbers just then, she messaged Gary- Oppa, meet me outside the school tomorrow, I need to talk to you. Gary smiled upon reading the message, but little did he know that something was going to happen between the both of them.   
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter