Bonus chap 2

School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here, enjoy :)

Gary's POV

Here I am again. In Ji Hyo's ward staring at every inch of her pale face. Holding her hand, hoping so much for her to wake up. The nurses asked me to stay in bed but I refused all the time. 

Please let her walk up, I need her very much. 

"Ji Hyo, I love you, very much. Please wake up..." I mumbled weakly. Staring at her again, I saw something which made me smile again. 

Her tear. 

She can hear me. 

Maybe this is the first step to waking up. 

I smiled lightly, when the nurse came in to ask me to eat. Without leaving, I stayed in Ji Hyo's ward eating a few mouthful of food and then taking my medicine. 

...

Many hours passed, besides the tear, nothing happened. 

I looked down to my feet, thought and prayed hard for her to have at least another movement. Moments later, I fell asleep. 

...

...

...

"Oppa," I heard a faint sound which woke me up. Ji Hyo?

Looking up, I found a friend of Ji Hyo. I lost hope of Ji Hyo again. "Hello, you are here to see her?" I spoke up. She nodded slightly. Then, both of us stared at her until she said she needed to leave. 

I decided to rest again. 

"Oppa, ani," a weak sound greeted me. Is it Ji Hyo? Looking up, I saw nothing except Ji Hyo's lying there. 

I should wait huh, wait till she wakes up no matter what. 

--------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter