Chap 19

School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-One day after the finals-

Ji Hyo's POV 

Today, we are going to know our marks for the finals and our position in the school. Joong Ki oppa offered to fetch me to school again. I rejected like the previous day but somehow he always manage to bring me up the car. 

And now I'm stuck with this guy again. "Joong Ki oppa, I can leave today right?" I asked. "After school, yeah... Can't you just stay for a few more days?" I shook my head. "No oppa, I need to get home... My parents will be worried..." Gary oppa too... "Neh... You can go home..." 

Not long later, we reached school. I dashed out of Joong Ki oppa's car, so others won't misunderstand and Gary oppa won't see it. I rushed to the notice board to see my marks and my position in the school. Phew, I done quite well...

Gary's POV 

I was walking to school, but I was a bit later than usual. As I entered the school gate, guess what I saw? 

Ji Hyo. 

In Joong Ki's car...

I was wondering why she took his car. Ji Hyo's umma told me that she went to her friend's house, but why is she with Joong Ki? 

Now that I think of it, is Joong Ki the friend Ji Hyo is referring to? But why? Why did she spend time studying with Joong Ki instead of me? I know she has the privilege to choose her friends... But why Joong Ki among everyone? Does she still love him?  

I sighed, I needed an explanation...

Minah' POV

Ji Hyo... What's her problem? I to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter