Bonus chap 3

School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been so long since I updated, I'm really sorry, so here's a longer chapter, hope you enjoy c:

//

Many months passed, Ji Hyo has been in a coma and Gary is always beside her, talking to her and hoping she wakes up. Although Ji Hyo did not have any improvement with her condition for so long, Gary did not once gave up hope because he knows Ji Hyo is strong and she will wake up one day.

It was lunch time. Gary left Ji Hyo for a while to have lunch in the hospital's food court. Still having not much appetite, he took a few mouths of rice and returned back to Ji Hyo's ward.

He opens the door of the ward carefully and slowly closes the door. He rested down on the chair beside Ji Hyo and held her hand, "Ji Hyo-ah, I miss you so much, you have slept long enough, will you wake up? Please stay strong..."

Not long later, as if she heard him, Gary felt Ji Hyo's hand move. With much hope, he looks up and see Ji Hyo slowly opening her eyes.

Ji Hyo's POV

Where am I?

I looked towards my right, where a person was holding on to my hand, I felt my head hurt and my eyes being a little uncomfortable of the light.

"Ji Hyo! You woke up! I'll go call the doctor!" The person beside me, whom I'm still not really sure who is it because of myself not being able to see properly. The person rushed out and hurriedly called for the doctor.

After he was back, he sat me up and ask me if I was okay.

"Ji Hyo-ah, gwe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter