Chap 20

School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note:

So I was wrong :) the next chapter will be the last one, not this. I apologies for the false alarm :) and enjoy. 

~~~~~~~

-In the park-

Ji Hyo saw Gary and ran towards him. "Oppa~" Ji Hyo called. 

Gary turned around. "Ji Hyo ah... Where have you been these few days? I was so worried..." He started off calmly. 

"Oppa, I went to my friend's house to stay for a while and study together with her... I'm sorry oppa... I didn't tell you... But umma told you right? That I'll be back after the finals?" Ji Hyo said every word carefully. 

"Oh, Chincha? Your friend is a girl? Who is it?" Gary is getting a bit angry. "Oppa? It's... It's... Na Eun unnie..." 

"Ji Hyo ah... Why are you lying to me? Is the friend Joong Ki? You went to Joong Ki's house? You still love him don't you?" Gary was so in the verge of crying. "Oppa... Oppa Mianhae...I can explain... I... I..." Tears that Ji Hyo can't control fell. 

"Ji Hyo ah... Why? Why? Why?" Gary left Ji Hyo there alone. "Oppa mianhaeyo... I didn't mean to hurt you... I was forced... Please don't be angry with me..." She talked to no one in particular. 

Gary's POV

So it was true that she stay in Joong Ki's house... I still can't believe it... Does she really have an explanation? Or is it an excuse? Arghh!

Ji Hyo ah... I miss you... I'm angry but I still need an explanation...

Ji Hyo's POV 

I miss oppa... I really miss him... He ignores me now... I called many

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter