The Problem-Solver

Hamster, Dino and Cat at Your Service~

Nam Woohyun is a gentleman.

real gentleman.

He always treats girls caringly and gently, like they're made from porcelain that'd break if he treats them harshly. He always treats the boys nicely and equally, looking them as rivals and friends at the same time, just like what usual teenage boys do.

He exceptionally cherishes women in general very much. Because he thinks that woman is amazing creatures. They give birth to a baby, bringing another life to this world. For him, woman is the symbol of love and fertility. The one he should cherishes the most.

Overall, he seems like the type who has perfect image latched on him.

Then why would he sit here? In a café that has dark aura surrounding it. Even the waiter and waitress wearing gothic costume and black make-up that made him cringe internally. No, he's not SCARED. Nam Woohyun definitely not SCARED of thing like this.

He checked his watch and sighed. It's been around fifteen minutes since he sit here, waiting for someone that yet to come. Clicking his tongue, he rested his head on his palm and pouted. 'What kind of social service late to the assigned time? Are they serious? I wonder if Sungyeol and Howon also wait for a long time...' he thought.

It was around five minutes later that someone finally pulled the chair in front of him. All this time waiting, he played Candy Crush and managed to completed four difficult levels, thus he didn't notice the person in front of him.

The person cleared his throat and he snapped out of his trance. He put his phone inside his pocket (not before exiting the game with regret) then glaced up at the person sitting in front of him.

A man that resembles a hamster sit with his hand crossed in front of his chest. His small eyes glared defiantly towards Woohyun, clearly displeased his presence got ignored. Woohyun grinned, scratching his head awkwardly. "Hello..."

"Hi."

'So he's not someone who likes to talk,' Woohyun thought. He cleared his throat and offered his hand. "You must be from 'Hamster, Dino and Cat at Your Service. I'm Nam Woohyun."

The man doesn't look impressed when he shook his hand. "I figured. I'm... HamsterGyu." He said, and Woohyun couldn't help but snicker. He shut up immediately when he felt the man glare intensified when he laughed. "I'm sorry for being late. There were other request I have to complete and you are the last client for today." Though he apologize, his voice was stern and hard, and it made Woohyun cringed internally.

"Yeah, it's okay. Really," he grinned, trying to lighten the mood a bit. "Have you order anything? I'll call the waitress if you haven't."

"Thank you, but I've ordered. It should be arrive in any min—oh, thanks," a waiter suddenly came and handing the man—HamsterGyu, right?—his order. The waiter nodded and walked away without saying anything. HamsterGyu arched an eyebrow at Woohyun direction. "Some nice café you choose for our appointment, Nam ssi. I never thought you'd be the type who enjoy atmosphere like this."

Woohyun chuckled lightly. Finally the man lighten up a bit. "Well, it's not like I enjoy this kind of atmosphere, but... I supposed all the students in my school won't come here at all, since this café is quite far from my school and... they don't like this atmosphere."

The other male was in the middle of lifting his cup when he snorted. "I know someone who enjoy this kind of atmosphere too much." He said while drinking his coffee.

They kept silent for a while, only enjoying the smell of their beverages and the mysterious lullaby as the café background music.

"So, what's your problem?" Woohyun was snap from his trance when suddenly the man asked him.

"Oh, well..." he hesitated for a bit. Afterall, he never told anyone about his problem. Not even Howon or Sungyeol. No one. "My secret will be safe, right?"

HamsterGyu snorted, like he couldn't believe Woohyun just asked that question. "Our client secret is something that we would never told any other people. It just like those obligation of secrecy doctor usually have. So you can trust us. We'll bring your secret to our graves."

It actually made Woohyun cringed when he said the last sentence, but he said nothing in return. "Okay, so..." he took a deep breath.

 

This is it.

 

"IthinkI'minlovewithmyownmom."

"Sorry, what??" it was funny, how the strict man in front of him turned into a confused ball of hamster. He'd laugh in a normal circumstances, but this is nowhere near normal at all, so he just stared at him like a lost child.

"Sorry, sorry, I'd repeat that," he inhaled again, this time making sure he won't screw up. "I think I'm in love with my own mom." he whispered, and the other male raised his eyebrow confusedly.

"Okay... so all of us love our mom, so what?"

"No! Not that kind of love... you know..." Woohyun sighed. He'd tell a man he only knew for about twenty minutes about his deepest, darker secret. "It was... that kind of love..."

"Oh," HamsterGyu small eyes widen. "Oh." How Woohyun really wanted to dig a hole and burried himself deep within. "So... this kind of love... where you get jealous over your own father...?"

He glanced up, meeting the hamster-look-alike stare, and nodded embarassedly. HamsterGyu clicked his tongue and leaned back to his chair. "So you got yourself an Oedipus Complex," he put his hand under his chin. "Do you want to do your mother so badly?"

"What? No!" Woohyun irked. "I won't do something innappropriate to her! That kind of thing... is exceptionally innappropriate! I just want to protect her with all my power and I want her to look only at me and my father is an and—"

"Wow, wow, easy there, tiger," HamsterGyu said. "Tell me, do you get jealous over your father? Do you want to have with your mother? Do you attract to older woman? Do you enjoy being pamper by her?"

Woohyun could feel all the blood in his body accumulated on his cheeks, and he was sure as hell the damn hamster could see him flushed. "Yes... no... yes... no..."

"So I'm guessing you're still in borderline and not fully suffer Oedipus Complex," HamsterGyu leaned forward. "We can still heal that."

"Really?"

"Yeah. With therapy and s. I'm guessing you should find a girlfriend younger than you, or the same age as you."

Woohyun grimaced. "I have no intention of dating younger girls. It makes me feel like a e and they're just too pure and innocent, I can't stain them," he said. "As for girls the same age as me... I found them immature, though I appreciate their attempt to impressed me." Nam Woohyun liked girls, he cherised them. And this is one of the reason why he loved his mother so much.

Because his mother was the one who brought him to this world.

He sighed, digging his palm to his eyes in attempt to control his frustation. "What should I do...?" he groaned.

HamsterGyu stared at him with unreadable expression. "I still think you need a girlfriend in order to control your feelings over you mom," he said. "Especially with girls around your age, so you can be normal again."

"I can't help it, okay?? I like older, more mature girl," his head hurt. "Though it's not like I like woman other than my mother..."

The man in front of him sighed. He checked his watch and grimaced. It was almost time for their session to end. He had to end this now. Or at least come with a good solution. "Here, let's try this," there was no other option other than this at the time. "You're going to date me."

There's a deafening silence for a while.

"What...?" was the only word Woohyun could muster up at the moment.

HamsterGyu sighed before he leaned back on his chair. "Look, I'm older than you—yeah, you probably won't believe it, but I'm 21—and I'm not a woman—since you don't like woman other than your mother—so it should be perfect, right? So no one will be suspicious if you spend your time with me. If someone asks you, just tell them you're meeting with your boyfriend. Everytime we meet, we'll try to heal you, okay? I'm not the best psychiatrist out there, but I'll try to help you."

Woohyun was dumb-founded. He never thought him trying to get help will result in him getting a boyfriend (an older, attractive one on that matter).

"That reminds me... why don't you go to a real psychiatrist?"

"Well, I need money from my parents to do that since it's quite expensieve, and what would I say to them? 'Hey, mom. I fell in love with you and I need money so I can get over it. Would you lend me one, oh-my-lovely mother?'. My father will kill me for sure."

"You're right..." HamsterGyu checked his watch again. "Well, I should go now since our session is over. Can we meet for twice a week? You decided the date."

"Yes, of course," Woohyun nodded. "So you will help me?" he asked hopefully when the other male stood up from his seat.

"Well, I can't just refuse you and let you drown in despair. I'm not that heartless after all," he shrugged. "Some people got crazy and do awful things when no one help them. I don't want you become one of them just because I reject your request. So yeah, I'm going to help you as much as I can."

Woohyun stood up and offered his hand again. "Thanks, and... I guess we're couple now?"

The male stared at his hand for a while before he smiled. "Yeah, nice to meet you Nam ssi. Or should I say, Woohyun. I'm Kim Sunggyu by the way. Remember it since you'll meet me a lot later."

 

~( ‾ ▿ ‾ ~)~( ‾ ▿ ‾ )~(~ ‾ ▿ ‾ )~

 

I enjoy writing this chapter. Seriously.

Anyway, CAN'T WAIT FOR INFINITE COMEBACK!!!! COME TO ME, TEASER!!!! COME TO MEEEEH!!!!!