The Promoter

Hamster, Dino and Cat at Your Service~

Lee Howon stomped his foot angrily on the marbled floor beneath him. Everyone around him staring at him; some stares are weird, some are confuse, some are curious and some are loving (?).

Yeah, you can say Lee Howon is the type of person whose name can be heard around the school.

Usually, he's not the type who likes to attract unnecessary attention to him (he's the type who says 'mind your own bussiness' to people's face) but something was happen in his house, so he has no control with his temper right now.

What actually happen in his house?

Well, you see, his neighborhood (who has a very close relationship with his family–I repeat, HIS FAMILY, not HIM) decided to go on a vacation for around three days. The problem is, they have three kids, and they intended to not bring them to their so called vacation. Howon bets, with three kids running around your house all day, you'd have no time to each other at all. He's not stupid, he knows uncle Kwon and auntie Kwon have something else in their mind when they said they will go on a 'vacation'.

Then, the problem arose; for three days, for three ing days, those kids will live in Lee household. And since his parent work all day, guess who will have to take care of those annoying kids?

Yes, you're right.

It's Howon.

Give yourself some applause, because you deserve it.

Howon groaned when he recalled the event last night.

him and his ing life.

He was in the middle of breaking his locker (he tried to open it, but the damn password just won't match) when suddenly someone tapped his left shoulder and he snapped, because really, there's only three people in this school who dare to tap his shoulder casually.

"What?!"

"Whoa, chill out, dude! You're blocking my locker~"

A boy, who looks the same age as him, stood beside him, holding his hand up in a 'I give up' manners. Howon scoffed and moved to the side a bit, a bit embarassed because he just realized he was blocking someone else's locker.

"What's wrong with you? Got your period?" instead of opening his locker, the boy crooked his neck to the side a bit and leaned his body againts his locker, hands on his pocket.

"Not your bussiness, Nam," Howon hissed dangerously towards the boy, who actually calls Nam Woohyun, who also has a bursting popularity just like him, only he's the type who treats his fanclubs nicely. Howon finally got his damn password right and now in the middle of grabbing his things needed for his first class.

"Geez, you really are in your period today," Woohyun pouted, trying to act cute but fails miserably. "Come on, I just want to know what's make my best friend sulking first thing in the morning!"

"My neighborhood decided to each other on some faraway place away from their children who will stay at my place starting today onwards for three ing days. Happy now?" Howon snapped irritatedly.

Woohyun's mouth gaped open. "Seriously, dude? I mean–your parent, they work from early morning till lale night right? Who's going to take care of them?"

"From 10 o'clock to 3 o'clock, the maid will take care of them. Starting from 4 o'clock till their bed time, you're standing right infront of their care-taker." Howon closed his locker door tiredly.

"Seriously?" Woohyun asked again. Howon nodded, and that's succesfully makes him laugh out loud. "You're the worst person that I've ever seen handling children in my life! You're going to KILL them!"

"If you don't shut your mouth now, I'm going to KILL you."

"Okay, sorry."

Howon stared at Woohyun with his infamous stare, making the other squirm uncomfortably beneath his gaze. Lucky for him, someone decided to breaks the ice-cold atmosphere surrounding them.

"Cover me!!" a tall guy who has tanner complexion than most Korean have suddenly run passed them, shouting those words to them before he's gone into the janitor closet beside the locker row. Howon arched his left eyebrow while Woohyun's mouth still wide agape with confussion. They know that boy, they just don't know what makes him run like some monster is gonna rip him to shreds.

Suddenly, a girl run towards them and stared at them with her predatory eyes. "Do you see Sungyeollie oppa?" she asked while panting a bit.

'Too much make up,' Howon frowned inwardly because of the girl who has layers of make up caked up her face.

"We haven't seen him today. Maybe he hasn't come yet?" Woohyun smiled charmingly towards the girl. His smile is one of those smiles that can make many people swoon over him (even boys, just so you know), but it seems like this girl is immune to his smile.

"Sheesh, don't smile like that, you creeping me out," the girl flinched disgutedly. "Tsk, useless people." she tsk'ed and run towards the right hallway.

Woohyun's smile immediately gone when the girl was no longer in their sight. "God, what a witch. She's so sweet and cute whenever Sungyeol is around, but when he's not, she's worse than any witch I've ever seen." He scowled. Woohyun is a person who always treats girls nicely and never says something bad about them. He respects girls and women above anything else, because he always thought of them as the symbol of love and fertility (he loves his mom beyond anything else). That's why, if he cursed at a girl (he never says '', whatever that girl do to him, the worst thing he said is 'witch'), it means that girl is REALLY BEYOND REPAIRABLE. If you know what I meant.

Howon snickered. "Yeah, she's a ," he said. Hearing the 'B' word, Woohyun frowned at him. "What? It's the truth. And Yeol, it's fine to get out from there now. I know it's very suffocating there."

The janitor closet door slammed open, and the tall boy from earlier emerged from inside. He's sweating like crazy, his uniform is messy like hell and his hair sticking into different direction like he just hit by a typhoon.

" man, that girl will get me killed someday in the future," he whined while he walked towards Howon and Woohyun.

"Well, it's your fault for having an ex like that," Howon snickered once more, not feeling pity for his friend at all.

"Geez, does it kill you to worried about me just once?" the tall guy, Lee Sungyeol, spat irritatedly. He's the player of their school, and he has uncountable ex. Usually, he's the one who got confessed to, and he just accepted them (because he knows whenever he rejected them, they will cry endlessly and he doesn't want that).

"Yes, it does."

"What's wrong with you?"

"He has to take care of three brats for three days starting from today." Woohyun explained kindly before Sungyeol and Howon got their hands on each other face. The three of them are best friends since they were in middle school. If they fight, they can beat each other up and being nice towards each other again on the next day. It's that kind of weird friendship they have there, but whatever it is they always be there for each other.

Sungyeol mouthed an 'O' before he snorted. "Lucky for you."

"At least I don't have an ex that after me like a predator chases its prey." Howon retorted back.

Sungyeol groaned. "I need to find some way to get rid of her," he scratched his chubby cheek.

"And I need to find some way to get those brats under control," Howon murmured with a dark aura.

"Sheesh, you sounds like you want to kill someone, Howon ah," Woohyun sighed. "Anyway, with that kind of girl, what can you do to get rid of her? You've tried many things before but she still latchs herself to you like a parasite."

"I'll think of... something..." Sungyeol trailed off. Even his voice sounds unconvincing in his own ears. Howon scoffed at his friend's remark. He knows really well how Sungyeol tried anything to make that girl back off from him, but nothing's worked. That girl has a steel heart, he always thought.

"Need someone to get rid of your ex?"

Howon turned around, Woohyun and Sungyeol followed his action. A pretty boy who can be mistaken as a girl and looks younger than them stood behind them. Howon recognized him as Lee Sungjong, the guy who adored by many people because of his outstanding performances in school that excels everyone else.

"What do you mean?" Sungyeol ears perked up, due to hearing 'get rid of you ex' part.

"Well, I heard your conversation just now," Sungjong giggled. Howon thought he's a bit girlish to his liking, so he just stares. "And I heard about your problem too, Lee Howon ssi." His stare immediately soften upon hearing that.

"You mean you know how to get rid of those brats?"

"No, not get rid of them," Sungjong giggled once again. "I know someone who's willing to help you take care of them. And also how to get rid of your ex." He explained.

"Seriously!?" Howon's and Sungyeol's practically shine with hope.

"Yep," Sungjong nodded reassuringly. "You just have to visit this website." He showed them something on his phone. The three of them stared at the website curiously.

"'Hamster, Dino and Cat at Your Service'? Why this sounds unconvincing for me?" Woohyun raised his eyebrow questioningly.

"Well, it sounds immature the first time you heard it. But I assure you, you CAN count on them," Sungjong smiled, again. "They can help you with almost EVERYTHING. You just have to contact them through this number or email them at this address." Pulling his phone, he tapped something there before suddenly Howon's, Woohyun's and Sungyeol's phone rang at the same time, signaling them there's a new incoming message.

"You have to type the description about your request, so they will not confuse," Sungjong said again when they pulled out their phones. "Until then, farewell." Then, he gracefully left them with so much question inside their heads.

"Should we... trust him?" Sungyeol asked, staring at his phone screen.

"I don't know. You decide," Woohyun shrugged.

Howon frowned. "I don't think we should—"

"Sungyeollie oppa!! There you are~!!"

Sungyeol turned his head quickly. "I don't care wheter this true or not, I just HAVE to try IT." He said before he type something on his phone furiously.

The girl arrived, and Sungyeol smiled forcefully towards her, hiding his phone inside his school blazer pocket. Woohyun snickered involuntarily before he turned and dug into his locker for something he needs for his class.

Howon watched his tallest friend got drag away by that girl with blank eyes. He sighed and then type something on his phone.

Maybe... trying wouldn't be a bad thing...

 

~( ‾ ▿ ‾ ~)~( ‾ ▿ ‾ )~(~ ‾ ▿ ‾ )~

 

Sungjong walked pass the corridor lightly. Humming some unknown tone that make people glance at him with smile on their faces. This is the power of Lee Sungjong, you took a glance at him, you feel like smiling for some unknown reason.

Suddenly, his phone rang. He stopped for a while before he fished out his phone and answered the call. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Ya, Lee Sungjong. Stop promoting us at your school. It's getting out of hand." The person who called him said from the other line.

Sungjong flinched slightly. "I do you a favor, Sunggyu hyung. Don't you feel grateful you got yourselves a lot of job hmm~?"

The other person, which is Kim Sunggyu, sighed. "Some of them asked for ridiculous request, especially for Myungsoo. You know he has different cases, right?"

Sungjong frowned when he heard his favorite hyung's name got mentioned. "Again? Sheessh, they told me they only want some tutor to help them," he tsk'ed. "Okay, I understand, hyung. I'll tone it down a bit. FYI, I just told three people about your site. Maybe they'll leave some request in your inbox, so make sure to check it."

"And you said you'd tone it down a bit," Sunggyu snorted. "Anyway, change the advertisement a bit, will ya? It sounds overly cheerful for me."

"Don't worry. One of them want to get rid of his ex, while the other want to get rid—I mean, want someone to help him taking care of children," Sungjong explained briefly. "And don't blame me about the advertisement, it was Dongwoo hyung idea. Say it to him if you want to change it."

"..." Sunggyu didn't answered, Sungjong knows very well his hamster hyung wouldn't have the heart to tell this heartbreaking news to the dinosaurs hyung. "I'll... think about it later. Just don't tell Dongwoo anything I've said."

"Yessir," Sungjong smirked victoriously. It was all a lie. Dongwoo did help him with the advertisement, but he was the brain behind it. 

Yes, you read it right.

'Hamster, Dino and Cat at Your Service' contains one more staff.

The name is Lee Sungjong a.k.a JongPuppy, The Promoter.

Sunggyu hung up, and Sungjong put his phone inside his pocket again.

He whistled happily while he continued to strided towards his destination.

 

~( ‾ ▿ ‾ ~)~( ‾ ▿ ‾ )~(~ ‾ ▿ ‾ )~

 

So sorry for the crappy chapter m(>_<)m I just have to get it out of my mind. Beware for the grammar mistakes, guys. It scattered all over the place just like dust :'3

Anyway, what inspired me about this four-staff thing? It was this:

And the three-people best friend:

And yes, this story contains lots of change of POV. One chapter can contain more than one POV, but it also can only be one POV.

Anyway... INDONESIA WON AGAINTS SOUTH KOREA TONIGHT!!!!!! I'M SO PROUD OF THEM TTvTT!!!!!!!!

Ahem.

Please comment and subscribe~ :'3