2

Different

- Will stop these tears ? -

2.

There it was , a leather black folder sitting alone in that empty desk in the hotel room that the old man booked , it was another suite made for the president . But there he was , a murderer , a cold hearted murderer who takes every mission in ease  sitting alone in that empty room facing to the very view of the nightly life of South Korea . The folder hasn’t been touched ever since he entered the room . But nonetheless his mind is dancing around it ever since he read the name that was written inside it , and the picture that complement all the info that is need to know better about the girl that he was told , had a connection to his past.

 

His dark past .

 

He sat on the chair , leaning back and stared right outside the window , gazing through the starry night sky of Seoul . His eyes glazed through the distance filled with emptiness . His finger tapping , only an inch near the folder . He was lost all over again ., drowning in the sea of his past.

 

Lost in memories and nightmares .

 

Who is she ?

 

That was the only question that surrounded him ever since he read that name in that godforsaken folder . He scanned through all his memories , not even a clue surfaced . All he could think of  about that night was the sound of a bang from inside the car and tires screeching , finally darkness engulfs his whole being, after a moment closing his eyes was a the sight of his parents showered in their own blood . Hell. It was all so sudden , like a glimpse of light , like a sound of a gunshot. It all ended just like that.

 

What does she know ?

 

He sighed and closed his eyes for a moment , devouring the cold silent air of the hotel room . Everything felt peaceful again for a moment .

 

Just a moment.

 

“Sir , we have gotten our orders from the master . I believe we should proceed now” Another henchmen sent by his grandfather , appeared from the entrance door. He must’ve entered while he was closing his eyes .

 

He sighed again.

 

“Fine , let’s go” He stood up , not sparing a second and the first thing he grabbed was his beloved Beretta that has accompanied him in all of his missions . It was a gift from his grandfather when he has just turned 16 . Polished black and handle made for perfection . It was a gift of trust . With the name WU YIFAN carved on the handle , with a quote which reminded him who he truly was meant to be.

 

I AM NOBODY

 

He slipped the gun inside his pocket on his waist and walked firmly into the hall of the hotel , his eyes were burning with flame of anger and revenge  . His fist curled into a ball , hard as rock . He was determined . He will have what he had wanted for the rest of his life .

 

Revenge , sweet as candy , but bloody as war .

 

“Kim Jihyun”  he muttered the name .

 

I will find you.

 


 

“Your shift will start at 8 tomorrow , don’t be late okay ?” That was the last thing Jihyun heard before storming out of her work place . It’s not that she hated the job , it’s just not her thing . She wasn’t working there permanently , it’s just another side job . in a couple of weeks she’s probably going to move again to another job sooner of later . But it was usual , just like any other days . Never being able to settle on .

 

The cold air accompanied by the dark night sky of Seoul was her only friend as she walk to her small apartement not far from where she worked , though rather a distance from the crowd of Seoul . She wanted to stay away , from people . It was her only savior , loneliness . Darkness , emptiness , loneliness , and pain was her only mate , she was never like any other .

 

She walked as fast as she could , fighting through the cold air that were gushing against her , pushing her small frame . Every second the cold air came in contact with her delicate skin , it felt like jabs of needle to the skin , and there she is still standing .

 

Strong , that’s what she is .

 

Finally the sight of the building of her apartement acme into sight , the small bricked building with only 4 rooms , was her ideal place for her chamber of solitude . She ran and entered the building , getting friendly with the warm air that greeted her .

 

“It’s cold” She murmured , she took a deep breath and walked up the stairs , with her arms folded against her chest . She sighed .

 

Room 002

 

Her little hell hole , she frantically searched through her pockets , searching for her keys until her fingers touched the cold metal . She pushed the key in and immediately walked herself into her small room , which was only like 5x6 meters , which includes a tiny bathroom , a bed , a desk and a tiny kitchen  . But that was all that is needed for a young girl living on her own .

She never expected luxury to be a part of her life , she was never meant to be in the streets of Hongdae nor Apgujeong , with friends and family . She was meant to be alone . The walls were her friend to talk to , they listen to her cries and silently console her .  Everything happened here , her nightmares , her screams , her cries , all that is related to her past in here in this place called home . She never truly needed a friend or love , she was a ball of mess , and adding more people would only increase the mess . She prefer to be all alone .

 

She hurriedly too of her clothes and slipped into an oversized shirt and plopped onto the bed , her fingers played with the pendant on her neck , reminding her that she was once a part of a family . Until it was all ripped away from her in front of her own eyes . How her father made the broken promise and left her on her own .

 

It was her only savior from reality .

 

I miss you dad

 

Her tears slipped again , and fell onto her pillow . Her eyes stared into the view of the glittering sky of Seoul . Until the dark night of Seoul devoured her into a calming slumber . She fluttered her eyes close and danced into dreamland.

 


 

Her eyes fluttered open , and all she see is blurred vision of her dark room . The cold air greeted her again , welcoming her back to reality . Slowly she sat up and yawned , it was still dark but something woke her from her sleep , unclear what  . She rubbed her eyes softly and stood up . Dragging her feet to the kitchen , fetching some water . She sighed and shook her head.

 

She felt the darkness around her , it was cold and empty . Just like her soul.

 

“Kim Jihyun”

 

She froze , standing still and frozen . Her eyes widen as her lips parted . Trembling in the cold air , she gulped and took the courage to turn around . Finding the source of voice that has just called her name . As stupid as it sounds , a male stranger just called her ,and that is not normal . A stranger is in her room .

 

She dragged her feet and stood still facing the figure that has just called her name , a man covered by the shadows of the night leaning back on the chair . From his figure she could see he means no good . Sitting just 2 meter from her , it was a man .

 

A man is in her room and sitting right infront of her .

 

A man she has no idea who.

 

She was trembling , fear , anger , confusion , all mixed into one . And all she wanted to do is to disappear , far away from this man and safe herself . She couldn’t say anything , just watching this man as detailed as she could , wondering his next move . He stood up and finally the light of the moon , shined , revealing the face of this stranger .

 

A tall man , with astonishing features , blonde hair, sharp jawline , attractive truly . He was a very attractive man . But no matter what this stranger is in her room , and that is not right . He lifted his hand and everything stopped in a halt.

 

She saw it , she saw the gun.

 

He’s going to kill me

 

Everything crumbled down onto her , as the man took a step forward , her instinct moved her and took a step back , away from the man . Stopping the man . His eyes glared through her , searching for her eyes. Searching for any clue that would reveal who she truly is .

 

Who is she ?

 

“Kim Jihyun , am I right ?” Kris’s voice was hard as ice , and all Jihyun wanted was to run .

 

“Who the are you ?” She asked but knew at the same time that’s he won’t get an answer, at least she won’t loose her pride for now . The man stayed ins ilent . She looked down and something caught her eye , right in the corner of her eyes . A vase .

 

Save yourself Jihyun

 

And that moment , everything in her lunged forward . Everything suddenly felt like lightning , her body moved in a flash . It felt so fast . she ran to the vase and threw it into the air aiming for him but the first thing she got was it being broken to pieces , shot by the man that was trying to kill her . That was it , she lost . She fell to the ground , as she looked up , she could see the man coming near . She panicked., her eyes threatening to spill tears .

 

No….

 

She crawled away as she could but she knew it was no use . She needed help , she needed to shout , attract help .

 

Please…

 

“Who the are you ? GET OUT"  She cried for her life , as she started throwing everything she could reach but she knew it was all for waste . Nothing will stop him , this monster that has finally came , her angel of death .

He was determined as hell , he was not letting her go . This woman is the key to everything . 

everything

" YOU !!!! who are you and what do you want ?" She crawled away from him , trying to put a distance from this man , but it was no use . But still . She was not going to die and she will fight for it . He was too much for her , she just wasn't her match . 

"your worst nightmare" he whispered.

Her eyes widen , she felt empty . This would be the end of her . A small pang of relieve hit her , it was like she was glad that all she had endured would end , and not by her hands . All her emptiness would all be gone , and she found peace in knowing that , maybe death was the only thing she truly deserved . She smiled a sad smile . She turned her face around , taking a good look at the man that would finally end her suffering .

Thank you

Kris was standing , looking down at this girl infront of him , His eyes painted confusion , this woman is about to die and she’s smiling .

Who are you ?

Then something caught his eyes , a silver pendant on her neck , .catching all his senses

That pendant

 

“Where did you get that pendant ?” Kris kneeled down , looking straight at that silver thing that caught his eyes , he knew exactly where he had seen it . Right on the neck of the man that promised him  safe life . A man that he had seen as an image of a father , a man that he waited all his life to return but never did . His savior.

“You’re Kris right ? “ The man asked while kneeling down to the height of Kris , he could only nod and looked around , wondering if his grandpa is not around . he would not risk somebody’s life for him .

“I see , I will visit you again ,and one day , I promise , everything is going to be okay” The man smiled a charming smile and ruffled Kris’s hair , then he stood up and walked out of the mansion into  the broad daylight.

 

“Where did you ing get it ?” Kris asked , his eyes gleamed as he looked into her eyes , searching for an answer somewhere inside them .

Those eyes , I’ve seen them once

 

She spit on him .

 

“ you” She cursed , his anger boiled up again and the next thing that happened was a hit of his gun onto her face , knocking her unconscious and onto the floor . At least she paid her price for spitting on him .

 

She got nerves

 

Kris smirked as he looked at the silver pendant hanging on her neck .

 

“Sir ? is everything under control ?” The henchman asked from the outside , guarding the door as Kris was doing his business with the wench .  Kris knew his mission was to end her life , but this woman has a connection to his past and no way in hell , his going to let that slip away . He had let every chances slip away too much . But not this time .

 

This time he will have his answer.

 

And this woman has it all.

 


Hello again , well there you go chapter 2 . i hope you like it and if you do , do comment and subscribe because that means a lot to me . anyway if you want to know all about their past and how they are connected , you have to stay tune ! hahaha . enjoy guys.

Subscribe + comments = UPDATES !

XOXO


"Am i dead ? " She asked as her eyed scattered around , scanning everything around her and all she sees is the man that she spitted on  , sitting across the bed she was laying on . Glaring his cold eyes through her . But still , she remained unshaken , she looked at him and stared away .

"What the heck is going on ?" You spat.

Kris stood up and walked gracefully towards you , your instinct told you to run but something about this man stopped you from doing so . As you watched him getting closer towards you .

You gulped as he's infront of you , staring at your eyes.

"I just saved your life"