1

Different

It's the end of the year , and the most beautiful time of the year has just passed .

a present won't hurt


-To know you is to hurt you in the end -

 

1.

The room was dark and heavily decorated in an old british , sort of medieval style . Dark and cold . Just like the man who owned it . It was very Wu Xiaomeng , very much his sense of style . Classic and dark with a touch of edge . Wooden furniture fill the room . The dark room was filled with a few people . From all the leather seats , 2 was taken .

 

The scent of cigar smoke filled the room with no end .

 

Clouds of smoke was the view inside the room .

 

It was literally a hellhole , 2 buff bodyguards in their black suit standing infront of the heavily crafted wooden door where 2 men are having their daily chat.

Guns were loaded , and suits were finely ironed .

 

Whiskey are being poured in glass filled with ices , the atmosphere was tense .

 

An old man and a young man .

 

The young man sat in a straight form , the older man sat comfortably on the leather seat with a glass of fine whiskey in his left hand and a cigar in his right hand . He was the man who changed his life . Who ruined his life .

 

The young man sat in silence , just waiting for another word to be spoken by the old man . It was another daily chat on a calm Sunday .

 

“Pour me another glass” The old man offered the empty glass and the young man accepted silently , nodding and stood up .

 

He poured another glass of that fine whiskey and sighed .

 

What is he up to ?

 

His hand was shaking gently , Grapping the bottle of whiskey . Any moment he could’ve dropper it . But he didn’t . Thank God . it was usual but nevertheless the fear that coated his respect to the old man was taking a toll in him . This old man practically made the young man into a killing machine . And never once he had the intend to do all the killing , he was literally a machine.

 

He gulped .

 

No more please

 

“Tell me Kris , do you ever wonder who killed them ?” The old man looked up and blew out another smoke of cigar .

 

Kris stood silent and turned around . He was drenched in his own sweat .

He looked at the old man and gave him his glass of whiskey .

 

“I’m sorry sir , I don’t know what you’re talking about ?” He gulped again.

 

“I’m talking about your parents “

 

His eyes shot . It was like pang to the chest .  He stopped blinking , his heartbeat went up rapidly , he froze and everything felt numb . Everything drained down . He was pale .  He was reminded of that dreadful night . Which he will never forget , never wanted to forget .

 

he swore for revenge .

 

He opened his mouth but no words came out , it was like a gunshot to him . Anger took over him , but he knew if he lost control now , it would only mean suicide . He was shaking , his hands turned into a ball of fist .

 

Control your anger and fear , then you will earn his respect .

 

His respect , his only goal in life .

 

“I’m sorry sir , I prefer not talking about them “ He sat down and took a deep breath . He looked at his fingers as if it would take him to another planet , away from this old man . Taking deep breaths along the way.

 

“I know , but don’t you want to know who killed them ?”

 

Yes I do sir . very much .

 

He sighed and shook his head , he was shaking.

 

“it’s in the past sir” He calmly replied.

 

“Yes but , your father was my son , I would like to know who killed him . if I were you , I would like to know who killed my own father , Kris” The old man put down his glass of whiskey and stood up . Kris could only look at him and be numb .

 

“Yes sir” was the only words that came out .

 

“Look , I’m giving you a chance . to know who killed him “

 

it won’t change anything .

 

“I can’t give you the name of the killer because I don’t know it , but..” The man took out a folder from a pile of papers on his desk .  A pile of papers filed with future targets . It was a black folder , written infront of it was PRIORITY . The view was all so familiar . 

 

another mission

 

“I have found a clue , which will lead you to the killer , it’s a small clue . but I do believe it’s worth it” The man put the folder on a table infront of Kris .

 

All he could do was stare at the folder . Emptiness written in his eyes . He felt nothing all of a sudden . No fear , no anger , nothing . Not even the slightest will to get a revenge . It was nothing . Just plain emptiness ,

 

“sir” He reached out to the folder , and what he got was a slap across the face.

 

Another mistake

 

He looked down , and sighed. His fist curled up , he was so ready to punch something.

 

“Apologies , sir”

 

The man smiled a proud smile and turned around , looking out the window.

 

“I haven’t told you to take it .” He took another smoke of the cigar again , and smiled . The old man turned around and glared at the young man .

 

Yes I know

 

“Take it , but open it when you’re in Korea”

 

“Korea ?”  Kris looked up .

 

The old man nodded and gave Kris the folder .

 

“ You’re leaving for Korea in 3 hours , all you need is already there , the tickets has been arranged . You can only open the folder once you’ve landed . Understand ?” The man said firmly . it was a trace of coldness that Kris is used to .

 

“Yes sir”

 

“Good , now get that son of a . My dear Grandson”

 

 

 

 

Seoul , South Korea .

 

 

“Mr. Wu your car is over there , we will take you to your hotel immediately , we have everything prepared “ Another henchman picked Kris at the airport . The Mercedes was parked near the lobby , Kris walked as fast as he can . He knew looking like that would spark attention . And that was the last thing he needed.

 

Korea isn’t a stranger to Kris , he has went there a few times for missions . He’s even fluent in Korean thanks to the strenuous Korean classes ordered by the old man . The old man make sure Kris had all the access into the world in any way , even in language and culture .

 

All to make sure he will succeed .

 

In every mission , with any step needed.

 

Finally he was in the car ad it was speeding fast to another location which was prepared for him . So he could start the mission as soon as possible. Time is money .

 

He leaned back and sighed , but his eyes darted to the folder poking inside his bag . He gulped and collected his guts to grab it.

 

Kris took out the folder and stared at it , just holding it in his hands .

 

It’s worth it .

 

He took a deep breath and put his fingers on the black folder . Prepared to face his past again . His dreadful past just to expose everything about that Godforsaken night .

 

Slowly he opened the folder .

 

He took a glance , and sighed.

 

Next target , right in the heart of Seoul .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Jihyun.


Hi.... nice to meet you . my name is MrsInfinitelySimple , a fan of EXO mainly Kris but i love them all . This fic is just another hobby of mine , i do have a few other fics but about continuing them will take some time . I am warning you i update once or twice in a week , but i'll try to update in a long chapter  , oh and i give a small preview of the next chapter in every chapter . Anyways ....

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS

& 

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014

I'll update soon :D the recipe to my updates are : Subscribe + comments = updates

XOXO 


"Who the are you ? GET OUT" She cried , she started throwing everything she could reach but she knew it was all for waste . Nothing will stop him , this monster that has finally came . He was determined as hell , he was not letting her go . This woman is the key to everything . 

everything

" YOU !!!! who are you and what do you want ?" She crawled away from him , but it was no use .He was too much for her , she just wasn't her match . 

"your worst nightmare"