His story

Different

“Sometimes you weren't supposed to share pain. Sometimes it was best just to deal with it alone.”

- Sarah Addison Allen -

 


 

H i s   s t o r y

.

 

“Yifan , from now on you’re living with me “ The man kneeled until his eyes were on the same height as the boys , he looked into the boys eyes as if he was begging for the boy to look at him . The boy stared emptily at the mans eyes and nodded with a straight expression , sadness written all over his face.

 

The boy opened his mouth.

 

“Dad and mo-“

 

“They’re gone , they left , they won’t comeback “ The man cut the boys words and moved closer . He patted the boys shoulder with a cunning smile  . The boys head dropped and stared onto the floor beneath him  .

 

“Why ? They said they love me” The boy whispered .

 

“ Well they have issues , they trusted me to take care of you” The man explained with soothing voice and the boys head went up again and stared at the man again  . He was about to say something but he stopped , something about the man stopped him from doing so .

 

“Okay” The boy nodded, even though agreeing was the last thing the boy wanted to do. He had no choice .

 

“good , now come with me” The man offered his hand and the boy took it . They walked hand in hand into a black Mercedes that was waiting for them and left into the dark night.

 

---------

 

“Yifan, why are you not eating again ?” The man asked with a stone cold voice as he glared at the boy who was standing infront of him . The boys head hung low as if he was intimidated by the man . He gulped and gathered his courage .

 

“I-I wasn’t hungry-y…” The boy whispered , he was lying obviously.

 

“Why are your eyes puffy again ?” The man asked again with stern voice . The boys head hung even lower and stayed in silent , he looked away hoping this would end soon .

 

“Did you cry again ?” The man asked without any hint of compassion .

 

The boy nodded .

 

“How many times have I told you , crying is for babies and losers damnit , you are Wu Yifan , the grandson of Wu Xiaomeng , my grandson doesn’t cry for stupid things ! “ The man yelled at the 8 years old boy .

 

“I’m sorry , I just miss my-“

 

“They are not coming back. Do you understand ?” The man exclaimed and the boy flinched .

 

The boy just nodded as his head hung low , his tears were threatening to fall once again . But he knew those tears won’t do him any good.

 

“Good ! Now eat then practice again , do you understand , Wu Yifan ?”

 

The boy nodded again .

 

---------------------

 

“Argghhhh..” The boy groaned as the stick came in contact with his abdomen . He fell down and curled into a ball , his arms clutching onto his stomache as if his life depends on it , his tears once again was threatening to fall down .

 

“get up !” the man yelled .

 

“G-g-grand-d-f-father…” the boy begged . His eyes  were glittered with pain but the man pointed his stick onto the boys face again . Telling him to get up.

 

“I told you not to call me Grandfather , didn’t I ?” he exclaimed with stern voice .

 

“Y-yes sir” The boy whispered and slowly got up . he picked his stick and held back the pain to continue the practice , so maybe he could rest later even though he knew it won’t happen anytime soon .

 

“Good , now do the offense !” the man yelled and the boy stood in position with his hands holding the stick . His eyes burned with fire as he ran forward ready to attack .

 

-----------------

 

“ As expected from you . good “ The man said with pride as he scanned the boy from head to toe . He smiled in pride as he stared at his mighty creation .

 

The boy was older , he changed , the boy that cried every night is gone , he’s cold as ice and no different from a dead man . He looks empty .

 

“ I see you ready for another one ” The man smiled .

 

“yes sir” The boy exclaimed . His posture was perfect , he was the ideal man . Tall , blonde haired , sharp but good looking features , and a body to kill . He stood infront of the man looking blank but listening to the mans every word .

 

The man gave him a box , the boy opened it and found new id cards , certificates , a gun and a knife , he knew exactly what it was meant for .

 

“Your mission is in there” The man exclaimed as smoke came out of his mouth and became one with the air . The boy sighed .

 

“Thank you sir”

 

 


There goes his story..... i just want you guys to know more about the characters hahahaah

see you soon in the real chaptersssss