New Butler

a hopeless valentine's escape

            “Mother, father, I’m home!” Sunggyu yelled out. 

            However, no one answered him back, and there was nothing but silence in the household. He sighed, sad to know that this was how quiet the house usually was once he got home. His parents were probably going to work late tonight again, and he was sure that no matter how much he begged, they wouldn't let him get his own place in a different city: a city filled with people that didn't know who he was, a city with genuine people who could genuinely fall in love with him as a person and not as the Kim Sunggyu. He was lonely because there was pretty much no city out there that didn't know who he was. 

            A maid came up and took his jacket and backpack, as always, and he was given a glass of water as he walked up the white marble stairs to get to his room. His parents were working, as always, and it was like they were never home anymore. He felt neglected, uncared for, and despite all of the butlers and maids in the house, lonely.

            But that all changed when his parents had hired a new butler. They knew that their son was getting lonely since they were never home, so they decided to get him a butler around his age.

            A few days after getting this new butler, Sunggyu came home with a smile on his face, excited to finally have someone to banter with and make jokes with. He opened the door to the manor, a maid tool his backpack and jacket, and he was given a glass of water. He walked into his room and placed the glass down on the table near his bed after drinking from it.

            Sunggyu layed on his bed and grinned at the ceiling. He had closed the door to his room, but it opened only a few moments later. Only one butler would be stupid enough to do so without knocking, and he was Sunggyu’s favorite.

            Sunggyu sat straight up and yelled “Hey, idiot! Why didn’t you knock?”

            His butler walked in and sat down next to Sunggyu on the bed.

            “It’s not like you were doing anything you need to hide anyway, loser.”

            Sunggyu pushed his finger at the young butler’s forehead.

            “That’s young master to you,” he chirped.

            Sungyeol chuckled. He was glad to be working for someone like Sunggyu.

            “But you’re older than me, grandpa,” he teased, liking the way that Sunggyu’s face got red whenever Sungyeol laughed.

            “Y-You still have to respect me!” Sunggyu quipped.

            Sungyeol rolled his eyes, lying his head down on Sunggyu’s lap, making Sunggyu’s face grow even more red.

            “Why?” he asked.

            “Because you love me of course,” Sunggyu explained, petting Sungyeol’s hair, the blush gone from his face.

            “And who said that?” Sungyeol questioned, smiling at the elder.

            “So you don’t?” Sunggyu asked playfully, putting a pout on his face.

            His butler blushed immediately and got up, sitting next to Sunggyu now.

            “I’m sorry, I love you. You know that right young master?” he pleaded.

            Sunggyu beamed and wrapped his arms around his butler.

            “Of course, and you must never leave me. You’re mine forever, ok?”

            Sungyeol nodded into Sunggyu’s arms. 

            “Forever, young grandpa,” Sungyeol joked.

            “Hey!”


So I created a fanfic out of this while I tried (and failed) to edit this. OTL so while i was editing this, i ended up with a whole other idea for another fanfic. It'll be a spinoff from this with some woogyu added in it! WHAAAAAT? 

Check out the description and I'll be updating and writing a lot more once my summer break starts ^^

Here it is: Devolution