Chap 6

Reply in my name
Narrator's pov
 
Jungwoo dragged Mr Pandison out of the car and threw him on the ground. 
 
"Why?why are you doing this to me?" mr Pandison "I took care of you ."
 
 "You should not have get involved in our friendship. You are such a filthy and greedy man. You were afraid that we will oppose you and take all your wealth. You were afraid of our capabilities, talents and intelligence that we might expose your corruption deeds and take your placing as a mayor.  You should know that you can't keep a secret forever. "Jungwoo"we knew that you were keeping taps on each of our actions . We had to create a new personality in us and act in front of you , even in our daily lives . The maids and subordinates we had were surveying our actions , because you instruct them to do so. "
 
"What is happening ? "
 
"Long ago, we found out the deeds you committed  in your younger days as 30 year old mayor. You were afraid we expose these deeds .You wanted to sowed discord among us by naming me as a successor. I played along with you. I knew that I had no power even though you appointed me as your 'successor' . I waited long for a chance to stop you. Perhaps, you didn't knew that five of us invented hand signals to convey to each other that we had to act even we dislike it. We were playing with you throughout these years and the game is over. Just to let you know -- I gave diarrhea pills to Hyoyoung , not poison . She faked her death.  "
 
"By killing me, you will lose all your wealth and fame ." Mr Pandison threatened , having to see Jungwoo's gun. 
 
Jungwoo whipped out the gun and Bang!!! Mr Pandison lie dead on the ground .  Blood was everywhere. 
 
"This is the price for sowing discord among us .Up till your death , you still want to trick me in order to protect your life and wealth. Who are you to care about me? I do not care or long for fame and wealth at all. I do not mind being the notorious man or a failure now. I stand for justice.  I do thank you for taking of us though. "Jungwoo mumbled. 
 
"Hey, Jung !" Hyewon ran up the cliff , followed by Hyoyoung, Taewoon and Sungmin. All with smiles and laughter . 
 
"I managed to revenge people who  misused my name and replied in my name ! That's so Taewoon!haha !" Taewoon was elated and he kicked the dead body .( it was Mr Pandison who created and spread that phrase )"My name is cleared!"
 
"I hate to act with you ! I never loved you at all . " Hyoyoung complained . "Oh .. I'm suffering from depression now . I am too engrossed with my second personality of loving Taewoon.  I'm not my real self now. I missed the days of enjoyment and playing with my friends " 
 
"You will get better soon! I can foresee it!" Hyewon joked. " we will clear the name of Jungwoo too. He didn't meant to inflict those charges on Taewoon. His role was to be an 'antagonist' in our story of exposing Mr Pandion's bad deeds. Jungwoo didn't hate Taewoon. Taewoon and Hyoyoung didn't love each other. We pretended to be upset with one another so that Mr Pandison thought that we were enemies with each other . "
 
Hyewon hugged Jungwoo. They loved each other. It was true. 
 
"We shall use all the jerk's wealth to continue seek for justice and enjoy the rest of our lives .  "Jungwoo suggested . "Who is going to be the next mayor ? "
 
"Me! Anyway,That was a good act after all." Sungmin was happy and relieved. 
 
Five of them stood on the edge of the cliff and they laughed .