Chap 5

Reply in my name
Sungmin pov 
 
I dragged Taewoon towards a room in Jungwoo's house.
 
"The room is beautiful and comfortable ." I tried to talk to Taewoon . "Hyoyoung 's room is on the opposite side of your room."
 
I was standing on his side. Then, we saw Jungwoo dragging Hyoyoung into her room and he shut the door up. 
 
"Let me go! I want to see him!" Hyoyoung screamed. 
 
There was a loud thud. Jungwoo must have pushed Hyoyoung to the bed. 
 
"Hyoyoung! I'm here!" Taewoon looked at me "Let me see her! Jungwoo is harming her!" 
 
"No. Go into your room." I pushed him into his room. I was pointing the gun at his waist. "I'll check on her and update you."
 
I shut the door and lock it up.  I went to Hyoyoung's room. Three knocks. Open the door . Hyoyoung was lying on her bed , asleep. Jungwoo was beside the bed and comfort Hyoyoung. He put A wet cloth on her forehead. And...
 
"Ah! Hyewon !" I was shocked to see Hyewon at a dark corner of the room. 
 
" quiet! Hyoyoung is love sick." Jungwoo.
 
Hyewon laughed. 
 
" Boss, what shall I do with Taewoon?" I needed to cover up the fact that I entered the room to check on Hyoyoung. 
 
"Why ask?" Hyewon .
 
" He pesters me. He wants to see Hyoyoung." I spoked. 
 
"You are in charge of him. Control him. They will not get to see each other, except for meal times."Jungwoo. 
 
"That's so Jungwoo." Hyewon joked. "There is no harm to let them meet each other . It just aches your heart. Your greatest ambition is to secure your position and wealth by covering up your darkest secrets. You have everything. Hyoyoung will not love you. You are  jealous of Taewoon. "
 
"What do you know?" Jungwoo flared up.
 
"I am a fortune teller!" Hyewon. 
 
Jungwoo 's heart hardened and left the room . I assured Taewoon that Hyoyoung was fine and she was not ually assaulted .
 
***
 
Jungwoo's pov
 
Do I really love Hyoyoung? I started to pluck petals of a flower. That is not going to work. It was then I realized that I do not like her , but I'm jealous of Taewoon . Back then, everyone led a happy life . How about me? I did not have happiness. I had to prepare to become a successor . I was alone. I had to destroy Taewoon's . Afterall, I was jealous  of his smile... Hyewon was right ...
 
I allowed them to meet . They stood at the corridor. Hugs and kisses. They teared profusely .
 
"Hyoyoung, I miss you so much!" Taewoon cried and smile at the same time. 
 
I started to feel uneasy . I got furious and wanted to break them apart . My jealousy angered me. Until...
 
"Excuse me! "Hyewon shoved me away angrily but my leg was sticking out...
 
She tripped...
 
I caught her... 
 
She landed into my chest...
 
We kissed.
 
My heart thumped quickly.
 
I stared at her beautiful face when a hard object hit against my head. I lost conscious . 
 
***
 
Sungmin' pov
 
I was the one who made Jungwoo unconscious to prevent him from breaking Taewoon and Hyoyoung up. 
 
Jungwoo woke up to find himself in his own room. 
 
"are you alright ?" Hyewon was wiping her lips. 
 
"He is jealous of Taewoon's smile. "I wanted to agitate him. 
 
"Shut up!!!" He sat up from his bed. 
 
"Fine. He's alive." Hyewon.
 
"Sungmin!That hit was painful! You are crazy!" Jungwoo recalled what happened . 
 
When he saw Hyewon, his heart melted . His cheeks turned red. 
 
"Sorry..." Boss was embarrassed! (I worked for Jungwoo)
 
" it was just an accident ." Hyewon was embarrassed too.
 
I  laughed at them. My heart ached. I liked Hyewon and Hyewon knew of it . We remained as friends. Jungwoo didn't deserved to have my Hyewon. Perhaps, yes ... To prevent him from harming Taewoon any further. 
 
***
Taewoon  pov
 
Jungwoo confessed that he was an item with Hyewon. Hahahahahahaha !!!! I could stay with Hyoyoung. However , Jungwoo turned nasty to us . It was not that bad , because there was the presence of powerful fortune teller Hyewon and strong bodied Sungmin. 
 
I still wanted to clear my name. I hated people saying, 'That's so Taewoon." I asked Sungmin a favour. 
 
"I do not mind suffering under Jungwoo. I do not want Hyoyoung to be in this treatment too. She needs to stay happy. " I was worried . " can you tell Jungwoo 's schedule ?"
 
"Why?" Sungmin. 
 
"I need to steal the thumb drive ..."
 
It was one night when Jungwoo and Hyewon needed to attend a party. Hyewon pulled Jungwoo the party. The house left with me, Sungmin and Hyoyoung. Four of us created this plan. 
 
Sungmin was in charged of the house and Jungwoo's room. I stood near Jungwoo 's room . I pretended to go crazy and Sungmin pushed me into Jungwoo 's room to prevent furthers chaos. This gave me access to Jungwoo's room. Sungmin knew of it. 
 
I managed to open the safe box , which the password was Jungwoo mother 's birthday . Jungwoo loved his mother a lot . I stole the thumb drive and escaped from the house after checking the thumb drive details. I hid myself. I asked Sungmin to take care of Hyoyoung. 
 
On the next morning, I wanted to head towards the police and expose Jungwoo. However, I was being caught once again. 
 
Jungwoo stood in front of me . Hyoyoung, Sungmin and Hyewon were tied up . The guards held three of them tightly. 
 
Jungwoo grabbed Hyoyoung and held a bowl .
 
" You still betrayed me after all that I have done for you ? I gave you citizenship rights and Hyoyoung. What more you want? Four of you went against me!" Jungwoo was furious. 
 
"Freedom. Give me back my freedom . I want to be a normal citizen. You already have your happiness. " I was firm. 
 
"Return the thumbdrive to me. I cannot lose my fame and wealth. I can't go to jail." 
 
"Neither do I . I escaped three years ago to prevent myself from entering into jail.  I want to seek justice and make sure everyone does not have a misperception of me. After you announced I was back and you 'forgive' me, everyone praised you. The one who did bad things. I was made bad. The whole world and international news cursed me. "
 
Jungwoo flared up and forced Hyoyoung to drink the liquid from the bowl. 
 
"No . It is poison!!!" Sungmin screamed. 
 
"Hyoyoung!" I screamed as she fainted. 
 
Four of us were thrown into prison. I hugged the dead body of Hyoyoung in my arms. 
 
***
Jungwoo 's pov
 
I needed total control of the city now. I planned for an overthrow of the mayor . I met up with Mr Pandison and offered him tea.
 
" can we go somewhere private?" I asked him. 
 
He nodded. 
 
I drove him to the cliff. 
 
I recieved many messages which said " we do not want to work  under Mr Pandison. He was a jerk. He treated five of you badly . He did so many wrong deeds, compared to you." 
 
I grinned . Everyone wanted to work under me. Earlier on, I secretly sent many emails to Mr Pandison's men . Emails of how evil he was . I  repeatedly said that' mr Pandison wants you to go against your moral values! Join me and remove mr Pandison from his position. Remembered how he treated you badly as well?" 
 
Mr Pandison treated his subordinates badly . It is a fact. He was evil for trying to brainwash me.