Chap 4

Reply in my name
Taewoon's pov (continue )
 
I am in deep deep trouble ...
 
I have landed myself into deep trouble...
 
Four walls...
 
Small windows...
 
Darkness
 
Faint light...
 
Are we in the Joseon Dynasty????? The prison looks so old!---> Unnecessary comment from me when my life and love is at stake . 
 
I stared at the dim light shining through the small window and shut my eyes for a while . A long time . For many hours . Deep sleep. Couldn't hear anything. I wish I was dead. 
 
But I was not. I was still alive in prison. I sighed. 
 
"How should I prove my innocence?" I whispered to myself. 
 
"The thumb drive." A voice. 
 
I was puzzled. I thought I was hearing noises .
 
" hey ! Are you deaf? I am giving you a hint !" The voice. 
 
I peered through the darkness of
the prison and went "ah!!!!when did you come in here?"
 
"I thought I might receive a reward for tricking you. I was sent to jail instead. They feared that I would betray them.  You probably didn't hear me when I came in here . You were in a deep sleep.  It stinks! Smelly!"Tom
 
"Quiet!" A guard outside. 
 
"We are going to be executed." Tom.
 
The guard stared at us angrily . We stared back. The guard gave up and was pissed off . 
 
"Joseon Dynasty?" Tom laughed at the sight of the security and prison of the city. " I mentioned  about the thumb drive. I thought you might need it. It contains vital information to save you. The information about how  Jungwoo framed you .  It is in the safe box at his room . 
 
Suddenly, bang! Tom was shot to death . I looked out , realizing Jungwoo was standing outside the cell. 
 
For a split second, he looked paranoid and his body was shaking. His hands vibrated. He squat down and buried his face into his legs . He covered his ears. He was in a shock. 
 
"Jungwoo, are you alright?" I asked him. I was worried for someone, who was my friend few years ago. "
 
He stared at me and turned angry. He stood up .
 
" Erase his words from your mind. I will not allow you to receive a good life... I'll let you live in my house, give you citizenship , if you do not oppose me ! Agree or not? Deal or no deal?" Jungwoo threatened. 
 
I was surprised and scared out of my wits too . I went bonkers and made a mistake by saying ,'Yes'.