Chap 2

Reply in my name
Hyewon's pov (continue)
 
I was thinking about this when the phone rang. I was walking along the corridor then.
 
" Hello?" Me
 
"Hello? Is this Miss Hyewon? " another voice
 
"Yes. You are?"
 
"Mr Anderson."
 
"Oh! Morning, teacher. How are you?What can I help you with?"
 
"I'm fine. Thank you. I have an urgent and important issue to tell you. Please wait as I hand the phone over to someone."
 
There was a moment of silence . Someone spoke through the phone.
 
"Hyewon..." Another voice . 
 
"You are..." I gasped" Taewoon!!!"
 
I started to look around and saw Jungwoo's shoe behind  a wall. Trouble. I quickly ran into a room and locked the door up. Jungwoo will not let the matter rest. 
 
"Taewoon, I can't talk much. Jungwoo is hearing "I whispered. 
 
Jungwoo slammed the door continuously and shouting 'open the door, Hyewon.'
 
"Fine. I need help now. I need to get citizenship in the city." Taewoon. 
 
"I'll get back to you soon. I can guess what you need or require from your request. Try to hide yourself for now. Take care and stay alive . Hyoyoung is waiting for you. I know you are revenging for justice and I'll try to help. I will send a subordinate of mine to help you. He has great abilities . Keep him . Bye!" I said with fear. 
 
"Bye!" We hung up. 
 
My subordinate was out there , having a holiday. I sent an SMS to my subordinate, warning him not to enter the premises of Jungwoo's house and stay at Mr Anderson's workshop. I cleared the call log and messages in my phone . After which, I tidied up myself and opened the door confidently . 
 
"Yes?" I looked at Jungwoo.
 
He stormed into my room . He snatched my phone and finding nothing. 
 
"What are you doing ? Invading my privacy too? Have you not find enough trouble with me yet?" I snatched the phone back .
 
"He is alive and I will find him . " he stared at me . " where is he now?"
 
" I don't know." To my horror, he slapped me and I landed onto my bed. 
 
He put his nostrils close to my face " where is Taewoon? You know. "
 
"I can see that 'immediate death' is cursed upon you if you seek for his soul." I just needed to shut him up  . That was a lie . 
 
He went out of the room angrily. "You are lying and I know it."
 
I closed the door and heave a sigh of relieve. Perhaps, he is scared . I know because the words of a fortune teller is true and powerful .