Original Version 21-27

Come to My (Re-edited)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|•this is all for the Original Version, I left it off at chapter 27 then began editing it. Hope you guys liked it ;)•|

p.s again I'm sorry it's all bunched up together and badly written, it was my first story ;)

 

 

21
Chaerin couldn't believe what her eyes were seeing "this is the house we designed remember, they were done with it just how we planned. Two weeks after our wedding" he said looking at the house "I bet you and Dara love living here" she said looking around the place, everything was done just how she and he asked. "No one lives here, I just come from time to time but other than that no one is here" he admitted and she looked at him confused "why?" She asked "it's the house we designed Chae and Dara being here wouldn't be right... I live in a condo so she stays there" he explained "can I look around?" She asked "ofcourse its yours" he said and she smiled before leading the way where she wanted to go. She walked to the kitchen which she loved since she got to design it all on her own and it was done just the she liked, Jiyong smiled when he saw Chaerin happy upon seeing the house. She than walked to the back yard and saw the garden "Ji everything is exactly how we planned" she said in awe walking around "you have to see the rooms... Everything is to our taste" he said and she walked towards the rooms, she walked freely knowing where everything was since she was very well involve when the house was being build. She arrived at the guest rooms and she was greeted with something she expected to see she then moved to the spare rooms which were three and one guest room. She was hesitant to walk to the master bedroom "you can walk in there Chae as I said everything hasn't been used even though its furnished" he said and she walked in the room that was supposed to be theirs. She open the double doors and it revealed their room, a big black and white room. Everything inside the room was black and white, black wood floor. A big bed with white sheets, Chaerin turned to see the closet "woah this is big" she said the turned her attention to their white bathroom with black details. When they designed the house they had both their tastes in mind. They decided on white and black since they are both clean freaks. They decided on a three rooms and 1 guest room in the big house and later build a guest house. She sat on the bed "this is honestly beyond our dreams" she said "our dream house" he whispered and she turned to look at him. He notice her stare on him and he met her eyes "am sorry hunchae for everything I have ever done to you" he said then walked over to her, he stood right infront of her sitting position and grabbed her hands "I truly regret getting involve with Dara and not waiting for my feelings towards you to grow. I had my reasons not to leave her when we got married, am sorry I hurt you" he said while looking in her eyes. She shed a tear and he wipe it away with his thumb "don't cry Hunchae you did nothing wrong" he whispered "I know" she said quietly and he smiled hoping to make her smile "I hired a chef to cook for us today, he left everything in the oven ready to eat" he explained an she smiled "so that's why it smelled so good!" She said excitedly and quickly jumped off the bed and began walking towards the kitchen. Jiyong followed her, he had been to the house only twice. One to check when they were done working on the house and second when he was eager to find a peaceful place to think and write his song and what better than the studio he build inside the house. He watched as she made her way to the kitchen but before she did she took her heels off and put them by the stair case once she was heel free she walked more freely and she was shorter now. "Set the table please and ill get the food out" she said "I think everything is set on plates Hunchae" he said and she checked the oven and he was right, she bent down to get the dishes out and before his imagination went wild he turned his gaze the other way. She got the dishes out and set them on the table while he got wine and the glasses.

They had a nice lunch and were talking when Jiyong's phone rang. "It's Dara" he said to CL and she nodded, he read the message then showed it to CL.

From; Dara
Ji can we meet tomorrow at your condo? I have something I have to tell you. -Dara

Jiyong looked at CL and she knew why Dara wanted to talk to him "I can be there with you, if you want" she offere and he smiled "yeah that would be great" he said thinking that maybe CL wanted to let Dara know that they were now together.

To; Dara
Sure at 12 okay? -GD

To;Ji oppa<3
Sure -Dara

Jiyong looked at CL who was now putting the dishes in the dish washer, she was bent down and this time his imagination went wild. He was always imagine taking her from behind and now seeing her in the position accidentally made his pants tighten. He quickly looked away before he stood up and jumped on her. "You have to start living in this house Jingyo" she said after putting everything away and grabbed her wine glass once again "maybe" he said and stoop up. While they were having lunch CL told him all about her new projects and so did GD. He told her about his dream of debuting as an artist instead of working as a music producer, they talked about all their plans and seemed to enjoy each others company. CL was now walking towards the family room and sat down on the couch "I love this room is so much comfortable than a living room" she said laying down in one of the cozy couches "I know remember we said this would be our favorite room for when being lazy" she said laying on the floor next to the couch she was laying on, CL peeked her head to look at Jiyong laying on the floor facing him her hair flowed down to touch his face. He stared at her eyes while she was just smiling, he grabbed the hand she had under her chin and pulled her down the couch and she landed ontop of him. CL protested but he laughed and she hit her arm playfully "no laughing Kwon!" She argued and he stood her rant by kissing her. She was surprise when she felt his lips on her but she accepted them, she kissed him back and before they knew it a soft kiss turned into a needing rought kiss. His hands began roaming her body and landed on her hips, he slowly pushed her down to the door she he could be the one on top of her, she kissed him more passionantly and his lips began kissing her jaw line down to her neck. When she felt his lips on her neck she let out a moan she had been holding back "ahh Ji.." he heard what he had been dying to hear, her moans. She moaned right in his ear and his pants tighten, he kissed her down to the valley of her and undid the buttons on her shirt to reveal her black bra, he kissed both her while they were still hidden under her bra. He masage her hip and took one hand to her right to rub her which earn him a moan from her lips, he brought his lips down her right and with his hand he pulled her bra cup down to reveal her which he took in his mouth and she moaned wrapping her legs on his waist. She felt so much pleasure after many months, when she wrapped her legs on his waist she felt press again her womanhood, he moaned at the feel on her warmth and began to grind her slowly "ohh oppa.." "Hunchae please tell me am not dreaming" he whispered in her ear full of lust and desire he felt for her . "Op- oppa you're not dreaming" she said into his ear and let a soft moan escaped her lips. "Chae we have to stop now or I won't be able to stop later" he said full on lust and she kissed his lips "lets stop oppa.. I can't do this now" she said and he nodded while he began to stand up. She stood up with his help "let's meet tomorrow at 11? At YG." She said trying to change the subject before everything began to get awkward. He agreed and they ignored what just happend and began a conversation on their way back to YG.

It was 5 when they arrived at YG and CL said bye to GD and they went their separate ways. He went to his studio and CL went to the dance studio. Minzy was with Bom when CL arrived and Bom squeal when CL arrived "how was lunch??!! Details woman details" exclaimed Bom and Minzy laughed. "It was nice we were talking and while we were having lunch Dara texted him, we are meeting tomorrow at 12" she explained "where did he took you to lunch?" Asked Minzy "he showed me the house we designed" she said "Omo!! Really?" Asked Bom "really? He hasn't let me see it" pouted Minzy "and we had lunch there" added CL "did you like the house?" Asked Bom "ofcourse I did, I helped him design it" said CL "did something happend?" Asked Minzy curious and CL decided to leave all details out "nope we just talked" lied CL "TOP oppa called looking for you" said Minzy "he said he tried calling you but your phone was off" added Min "oh yeah it went dead" lied CL once again. Bom was looking at CL curious, not fully believing her. CL noticed that their friend were onto her so he decided to change the conversation "Bommie have you gone to meet with chrome hearts" she asked "ohh yes I have and the shoot looks fierce! Thanks baby rin for making mama look hot!" Said Bom forgetting the subject "it was their Idea too Bommie" smiled CL and they began talking about something else.

Jiyong entered his studio, he had a big smile on his face. When he entered he noticed Taeyang already there "hey Ji I called but you didn't pick up" he explained "so I just came down to the studio" added YB "no problem Bae, got some work done?" Said Ji and YB was shocked "you're not going to question me more? And yeah I got some work done" said YB the YB notices Ji's big smile "what's up with you Ji? All smiles and " said YB and Ji smiled even wider "nothing YB just happy" said Ji and went to sit on his couch in the back of his studio letting YB so his work.

Authors Note- here is another chapter. I hope my skytempo people are not too md with this chapter. The poll is now closed. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I love you guys!! :)

Ps. OMG! Have you guys seen the video on Instagram about Skydragon? CL kissing her oppas cheek? Too cute!


22
CL was in the YG studio choreographing something with Minzy when they were interrupted by YB. "That choreo is sick!" complimented YB "that's your choreo for 'Ringa Linga' said Minzy and YBs eyes sparkled "really? Only the best of the best with Min and Chae" said YB "MintChae! That's our name" said Minzy laughing "EroKitten!" Added CL laughing "you are ero Mingkki!!" added CL laughing "can you guys dance it again? I want to record it" asked YB "sure oppa" said Minzy and then CL got in position and they started dancing and YB recorded them. "That was sick! I can't wait to practice" said YB "soon oppa" said Minzy "who knew you could dance" said an impressed to CL and gasped "hey I got moves! Not as y as Minzy but I can hold my own" said CL and Minzy laughed "okay okay let's go work on Bommies dance now" said Minzy "nothing too y" warned YB "sure oppa..." Said CL laughing and kicked YB out of the dance studio. CL was surprised to see Minzy sitting on the floor "unnie I have nothing to work on I just wanted to talk to you" Minzy admitted "sure min about what?" CL asked "what's up with you, my brother and Seunghyun?" She asked "I rarely saw tabi yesturday, he had a big important meeting and got home so late and this morning he left early" said CL pouting "and am meeting Ji at 11" she said "talking to Dara? Do you want me to be there?" Asked Minzy "yeah that be great, I don't know how Ji would react" said CL "knowing my brother he might want to kill her" said Minzy and then she looked at her watch "it's 10;45, let's go meet my brother at his studio" said Minzy standing up and getting her Adidas bag then CL followed her to GDs studio.

Minzy and CL were about to enter the studio when GD come out "oppa I decided to join you guys" announce Minzy and GD turned to CL with a questioning "Jiyongnits great if she joins us! That wayshe can keep me company while you and Dara talk" CL said smiling "yeah now lets go to your condo Jingyo am hungry" said Minzy pushing his brother towards the elevator. Jiyong was confuse he didnt know why CL had invited his sister but he went along with it since he didnt wanted to get CL to drift away from him.

When they arrived at his condo Minzy and CL hurried to make food while he just watched and setted the table. He was enjoying the time with his sister and CL sing they hadn't done this in a while. When he and CL were dating Minzy would tag along and the girls would cook while he just watched just like how they were doing now but this time his sister had grown and now she was dating one of his best friends while his hunchae had growned too. It was 11:40 when they started to eat and at 12;05 they heard the door bell.

"You get it oppa and me and Chae will jut stay here to do dishes okay?" Said Minzy and GD agreed. CL gave him a small smile before he went to answer the door, it was Dara as expected "Ji hi" she said smiling "hey Dara" he said and then they heard the girls giggle "you have company?" Asked Dara "just my sister and CL but don't mind them, let's go to the office so we can talk" he said and she agreed but before he walked over to the office he yelled to Chaerin to where they were going to be "hunchae we are going to talk in the office okay?" He said and Dara heard CL respond "okay Ji, me and min will be here or in the living room" said CL and then she poked her head so she can see them. CL smiled towards Dara "Hi Dara" she said "hi CL" said Dara then began walking towards the office followed by GD. After he close the door Dara spoke "so you an CL back together?" She asked "No but am working on wining her trust and love back" he admitted "you love her?" She asked and Jiyong looked at her serious "I do, even thought it took me some time to realize it I do love her" he said honestly and Dara nodded that she understood. "I- am here to be honest with you. I already talked to CL and she suggested that I talked to you so here I am" she began "about?" He asked "about what I did to keep you two apart" she whispered and GD's eyes widen "to keep me and CL apart??" He asked and she nodded her head yes "what the hell did you do Dara??" He asked now a bit mad "I- Ji I noticed that before the wedding you were getting too close to CL, you were excited about your wedding day and I felt that you were drifting apart from me. I knew once you married her you would forget me in a couple of weeks or months so I- I... I lied about the pregnancy okay? I was never pregnant with your child" she finished and he suddenly stood up "WHAT?" He was furious "Dara the only reason I left Chaerin was because you said you were carrying my child!! And you're right! Before the wedding I was excited to be getting married to CL then you told me about your pregnancy and I thought the one i loved was you!! So I left CL to be with you and our child and now you're telling me that the was a pure lie??" He was beyond mad and the girls could heard his shouting and they decided to go stand by the door just incase they heard Ji trying to do something to Dara. "I know that was selfish but I loved you and I still do!! I wanted to actually get pregnant once we were together but you always wanted to use protection even after we were living together!! You made some stupid lie about not wanting to hurt our unborn child so you wanted to use protection?? Then when we were having you would say Chaerin's name???? All my hopes of getting pregnant went down the drain Ji! Do you know how humiliating it was to hear the man you love say another woman's name when you were being intimate?? It hurt Ji!!" Said Dara crying "I- Dara I have always used protection with all the woman I have been with" he said "but that isn't the point the point is that you lied so i could be by your side?? Dara I- I was starting to have feelings for CL as a woman a month after I left her. I realized she was and is the one I love" admitted GD "I won't do about the past. What's done is done, but I do regret every single thing I did to CL. I wish I could take everything back and start fresh with her, I know it might be ed up telling you all this when you love me but that's the truth. I love Chaerin and I will do anything possible to have her love once again, even if it means going to the ends of the earth for her i would do it" he said and Dara was beginning to cry "I actually have something for you" said Dara getting an envolope out of her purse, he looked at it an it was from the hospital. He opened the envolope and notice it was a blood test they did on her. "Am pregnant Ji" said Dara and GD's eyes went wide. CL fainted from the other side of te door when she heard her next words and Minzy had to hold her.

CL got home to find Seunghyun in the kitchen, she walked up to him and hugged him quickly and began to cry. "I can't believe all this " she said crying and he knew fully well what she was talking about "am sorry rinnie" said Seunghyun "tabi oppa how can she be so mean and desperate?" She asked "I mean she said it was yours for gods sake!!! Is she against me and my happiness??" She asked crying alot more "it's not mine rinnie" he said reassuring her "now I know she's against me" she said "she was right about something" said TOP and CL pulled away from the hug to look at him. "I did meet Yubin" he admitted "you did?" She asked "Chae me and Yubin were dating before I met you, I broke up with her for you but I still have feelings for her. I understand what you and Jiyong are going throught because that's how I feel about Yubin" Seunghyun admitted "I never cheated on you or on her because that's not my style but I still do have feelings for Yubin" admitted TOP and CL nodded "I- tabi I do have feelings for Jiyong still but i still do for you too.. The question is who I love the most" she answered "it's GD Chaerin" answered TOP "the reason I think that is because you are a great girl but there is no spark between us, we get along great but to me it feels more like siblings" added TOP "you might be right but our relationship has just started" answered CL "if you want to give us a try let's do it but I just don't want you to get hurt. You have admitted that you still have feelings for Jiyong and I still have feelings for Yubin" answered TOP and CL looked down at the floor "I can't believe everything that has happened" CL said an Tabi went and sat next to her "I know chae but it has help us clarify our feelings" he answered

Flashback to Dara and GD
"Am pregnant Ji" said Dara and Jiyong's eyes went wide "it's not yours. It's Seunghyun's" she added and Minzy screamed when Chaerin fainted "oppa!! Help" screamed Min and GD left te office in a hurry to see CL in Minzy's arms on the floor. "What happend?" He asked "she fainted when that bit- Dara said she was pregnant with Seunghyun's baby" said Minzy and Dara had a grin on her face "what the is wrong with you Dara!! You knew she was listening" GD said furious "that's what she gets for always being around when its not her right!!" Screamed Dara "who is the father of your child??" Asked GD "Sean, is this guy I met after we came back from Paris" she said and CL was gaining councious again "sorry hunchae" said GD when CL was standing up now "it's not Seunghyun's CL, its Sean's but I know for sure Seunghyun is cheating in you. Sean has a cousin name Yubin and she had been seeing Seunghyun, she showed me a picture of the man she loved and it was Seunghyun" answered Dara "why would I believe you? It seems that all you want is to ruin my happiness! I don't know how I ever consider you my bestfriend" said CL then slapped Dara hard in the face. "Dara I think it's time for you to leave" said GD.

Authors note- so there it is another chapter! Hope you Guys enjoy. What do you think of Dara?

 

23

Two weeks later
"Can I meet Yubin?" CL asked and Seunghyun smiled "ofcourse you can" he answered "is she okay with us living together?" Asked CL "Chae she knows your like my sister so she doesn't mind" he answered "when is she going to move in?" Asked CL "next week, she's still in Japan" he answered "how about you and Jiyong?" He asked and Chaerin sighed "I haven't talk to him since two weeks ago with the whole Dara incident, he has called me but I haven't answered" she said "wae?" He asked "it's just.. Am not ready to step back in a relationship with him... He thinks were still together" she answered "Chae, YB knows we are not together so am sure he knows too" answered TOP "maybe but am just not ready" "you wanna talk about it" he asked "I love him but am not ready to go back all in into a relationship when am still doubting him a little" she said honestly "why are you doubting him?" "I- I don't know maybe I just need to talk to him and see where that takes us" she answer "maybe Seungri will help if you talk with him" said TOP "speaking of my crazed panda am moving in with him this week, I want to give you and Yubin your space tabi" she said laying her head in his shoulder "that's okay if you want that am fine with your decision" he said and her phone rang, she looked at her phone and saw Jingyo oppa written on it. He was calling again CL showed Tabi and he took her phone and answered an then put it on her ear "tabi- hello?" She answered once the phone was on her ear "Chaerin can we talk? It's me Jiyong" he said "sure about?" She answered "in person" he said and she notice he was serious "sure when?" He asked "whenever you can" he said "tonight or tomorrow night am free" "okay tonight it is, at Teddy's restaurant?" He asked "sure" she answered "alright see you there at 8" he said "okay" she said and he hung up. " he wants to talk, he hung up on me" she told Seunghyun "he did? What a douche" said TOP "we are meeting tonight at Teddy's restaurant" she said and top notice her sad "chae everything will be okay" he said and she gave him a small smile "sure it will oppa"

Jiyong was happy when Chaerin had finally picked up but to surprise her later on he decided to act cold with her on the phone so she doesn't have a clue what he is actually planning, he was on the phone again arranging everything for a special dinner he was preparing. Once everything was set he went down to buy her favorite flowers. Jiyong was getting ready when he received a call it was from his bestfriend YB "hey man" said GD "word up.." YB said and GD laugh "am about to meet Chae at Teddy's restaurant" said GD "do you know if she and TOP are still together?" Asked GD "am not telling you that Ji" said YB "why? I just want to know" said GD "besides Bom killing me I think Chae should answer you that" he said and GD sighed "fine, anyways I gotta go and organized everything for tonight" said GD and went back to getting everything set.

Chaerin was getting ready when TOP knocked on her door "came in" she said and he open the door "you look beautiful chae" he said and she blushed "thanks tabi" she said "your driver is here" he announced "driver? What driver?" She asked "Jiyong sent him to get you" he answered "how does

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter