Original Version 11-20

Come to My (Re-edited)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11
http://i.imgur.com/C8l9mX6.jpg


"Panda who are your friends?" Asked the voice from behind CL. "Oh Hi Dara nonna" said Seungri who was beginning to worry about how the awkward situation was going to work itself out. CL turned to face Dara "Sandara long time no see, how are you?" She said with a smirk lingering her lips. "Chaerin what are you doing here??" Said Dara "Bussiness"CL smiled "really? Not to beg someone to give you a chance?" said Dara raising her eyebrow "no Dara unlike you I respect myself" said now a smiling chaerin "even if you wanted him back he won't even pay attention to you, he loves me and am his type" said Dara now smiling "well good we won't have a problem then, Mr.Kwon is not on my list of associates or acquaintances so don't worry after all you are his type" CL said smirking and Dara gave her a cold look. "See you later panda" said Dara leaving "she is crazy the thing I want the most is for that dragon to stay away from me" said CL after Dara left "who's dragon?" Asked Xin, CL then remember that nobody knew of the nickname that she gave him when they were together, it was kept between the two. "Its a stupid nickname I gave Jiyong when we were together" she answered the both guys honestly. "GD, GDragon... That's his stage name" said Seungri and CL rolled her eyes "at least you gave him a cool stage name" said Xin laughing making Seungri laugh "let's go guys I want to take a bath" said CL "I want to sleep" said Seungri pouting "okay okay old people lets go" said Xin which they struck their tongues out for Xin acting like little kids. They stood up and made their way to Seungri's car, he dropped Xin off first then he headed to his place. When they got there Seungri brought some of their suitcases but the rest he asked the a worker in his building to bring them up to his floor. When they got to his condo chaerin threw her shoes dramatically to the floor followed by Seungri "Kat am going to take a bath then am giving my pillow some love can you wait for the guy to bring our suitcases?" He asked CL "sure oppa you go rest" CL said "thanks kitty and you remember where everything is right? If you need anything just ask" he said making his way to his room "okay oppa thank you" CL said and Seungri was already in his room. CL took off her jacket and made her way towards the kitchen and grabbed some water, after shutting the fridge she made her way towards the big window in the living room. In the building that seungri lives it was a great view of Seoul city "I have missed you Seoul, CL the baddest female of Seoul has arrived" she said whispering into the night.

It was true CL had missed Seoul and now that she was back things would be so different, she can now say that she can face Jiyong and feel nothing just like how she faced Dara. She felt nothing at all for those two, all thanks to the people she had surrounded herself with in NY that helped her grow as a person and helped her find herself. She felt happy even thought she wasn't in a relationship she felt sort of complete, she had accomplished one of her dreams in her wish list. She had became close with Soohyuk, Xin and Seunghyun who have tought her so much and she was thankful and now with a new project at the door she had to give her all. The door bell rang and she walked to open it "hi miss here are your suit cases" she smiled "okay can you just leave them here" she pointed to the entry way "thank you" she said when the guy was done, she gave him a tip and he left. She took her suitcases to the room she would be using and started unpacking, after two hours it was already 11pm she was done so she decided to take a bath and head to sleep.

Next morning
"Can you stop by the studio Chae-ah? I have a song that I want you to listen to" said Bom
"sure at what time?" She asked
"um whatever time you want, am already here"
"okay ill leave with panda in about an hour?"
"Aww yay thanks CL-Roo!" Said an excited Bom. Chaerin then got to the shower and started getting ready. After 30 minutes she walked to the kitchen looking for Seungri and she found him eating "oppa at what time are you leaving to the studio?" She asked "yah are you kicking me out chae ah? Is Seunghyun hyung coming over?" He said joking "yah pabo panda! Tabi oppa is still in Japan, I want to see Bommie in the studio" she said "ah arrrasso well let's go" he said she grabbed her sneakers and hurried after him.

http://i.imgur.com/9j6TA5I.jpg
Bom ran and hugged her "okay I asked teddy oppa if we could use his studio and he said yes" said Bom excited "awh my cute unnie looking after me" said chaerin in her baby voice and Bom pinched her cheeks "lets go go go CL to Teddy's studio" said Bom pushing CL to the studio where Minzy was waiting when she saw them she hugged CL "feels like we're committing a crime! CL can be here all she wants" said Minzy "Bommie, Min is right I really don't care if he sees me" said CL shrugging her shoulders "okay okay then we won't be careful anymore but for now let's listen to the song and CL you have to give me your honest opinion" said Bom and CL nodded with her head yes and Bom played the song. 'You & I' after listening to it chaerin spoke "I love it! If you and YB sing it together it would be great" said CL "and I can choreograph something!!" Said Minzy excited, they noticed when Teddy open the door to his studio "CL!" He said making his way to chaerin to hug her "when Barbie told me you were coming to the studio I didn't believe it so i had to come and say hi to you" he added "Teddy oppa how have I missed you!" "I know nobody can't go too long without me" he said laughing making her laughed without them noticing someone opened the door "oppa Ji wants you-" Dara got cut off when she saw CL "what are you doing here?" She asked full of hatred and Chaerin smirked "it's none of your bussiness" she answered "really? Showing off in yourself in YG? Where MY husband works, you really that desperate??" Asked Dara making Minzy mad and Bom was about to protest when they hear CL "look who's speaking the epitome of desperate, Dara are you really that insecure?" Asked CL "me insecure of you?" Asked Dara sarcastically "remember Dara I work on people's images a designer not on people's insecurities" said CL "I am not insecure specially not of you! You are nothing" said Dara "oh Sandara you are wrong, if I was nothing you wouldn't care that I am here in YG" said CL once again smirking, CL was not gonna let anyone gonna tell her what to do specially not Dara. "Really Dara? Husband? My brother is still married to CL so what does that make you?" Asked Minzy and Dara was shotting dirty looks to Minzy "girls stop CL stay here, Dara lets go to Ji's studio" said Teddy taking Dara to Jiyong's studio "stay away from YG" said Dara before she left the studio.


Authors Note- hi everyone thanks for all your sweet comments and for all the subscribers you guys rock! He's a little chapter and next GD and CL come face to face. What do you think CL should do to Dara?

12
"She is such a " said Minzy "if you don't slap her next time I will!" Said Bom mad "oh trust me I was so close to doing it" said CL when Seungri walked in the studio "Kat! Guess what? You get to have this handsome boy all day today! I have a day off" he said "Panda I have an appointment at 2pm" CL said "No worries this y maknae will go with you" he said smiling and CL couldn't help but laugh smile "only cause your y!" She teased "I still can't get use to you teasing me" said Seungri after making a face and CL winked at him and he laughed.

Dara walked back to Jiyong's studio furious with Teddy behind her, GD turned to look at her which she ignored him and went to sit on the back couch so Ji and teddy could talk "hyung I want you to listen to this and give me suggestions" said GD "lets hear it" said Teddy. After hearing the song "it's good Ji it has good potential in say make it as your debut song and the tittle of the album" suggested Teddy and Ji had his thinking face on "your right hyung" e admitted "and make One of a Kind a single" added teddy "you're righ you're right" he agreed then turned to see his girlfriend pissed of, Teddy notices so he decided to leave them alone "drop by my office later so we can make more arrangements" said Teddy leaving "okay thanks hyung" said GD and turned to his girlfriend "is everything okay Dara?" He asked "No! You gotta ask Chaerin for a divorce" she answered "I told you I would contact her soon" he answered "how soon I need to know so I can be there with you" she asked and GD finally stoop up and went next to her "what's wrong baby?" He asked kneeling infront of her and holding her hands "she's here at YG in Teddy's studio and Minzy embarrased me about me not being your wife" she said
"I'll talk to Minzy"
"can you ban Chaerin so she can't be here at YG?"
"Dara I can't do that, I know you don't like her but I can't do that. Only YG himself can do that" he asnwered and she let go of his hand "I'll go now" she said standing up "dinner at our usual?" She asked "Babe you know I have plans with the boys and Minzy to go out for dinner, you're welcome to come" he said "and see your sister? No thanks" she said and left his studio. GD knew she was mad but he really couldn't do anything about chaerin hanging around YG although he was curious to see her.

"Dang you are brilliant at what you do! When is this line going to drop?" Asked Seungri, he had never seen CL all serious and talking about her designs she knew what she wanted and how to tell others her ideas Seungri was definantly impress with her attitude. "If everything goes as plan then in 3 months, as you saw they are very ahead all they were waiting for was my approval, I had sent them the ideas a few months back" she said while walking in the shop were they had stop to get something to drink "and you and Bom are going to be feature in it?" He asked letting her walk infront of him to post her order "a peach low sweeten tea please" she said to the girl in the counter then turned to Seungri so he can order "the same as her" he said ten handed the girl his credit card which she denied after noticing who he was and asking for his autograph. After having their teas in hand and in their way out of te shop she answered "woah dedicated fan girls" she laughed "anyways yeah Bom is going to be feature in it" she answered "am proud of you chae but you know what would make your line even better" he asked joking "oh I know a handsome panda" she teased "if you insists my kitty" he asnwered and she laughed. After that they made their way back to his condo.

http://weloveleechaerin.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/bpa8dwucuaaamvk.jpg
Chaerin walked behind Soohyuk to the restaurant were the rest were waiting. Minzy, Bom and Soohyuk had invited her to dinner with the ret if the gang, Seungri had a date so he couldn't attend and Taeyang was working on a song so only Soohyuk, Bom Minzy Xin and Daesung were going out to eat. When they reached the table CL saw someone she didnt expect "hunchae?" Asked the voice "it's CL, Jiyong-ssi" she said with a cold voice. Soohyuk noticed the change in her tone, he couldn't see her eyes since they were behind her shades.

Jiyong saw a figure walking behind Soohyuk and when they reach the table he saw clearly who it was, the girl in the photos looked nothing like the girl infront of him. The pictures didnt do her justice she was more beautiful in person. She also looked nothing like the girl who he married a couple of months ago or the girl who spent her time in his studio judging his work. Now that he had her so close he felt like hugging her, sure he had told himself he hated her but who was he kidding? He always saw her as someone who could understand him. "Hunchae?" The nickname left his mouth without thinking "it's CL, Jiyong-ssi" she spat back in a cold tone, he knew he deserve it. After saying Hi to everyone in the table she sat in between Minzy and Soohyuk, he had to admit her presence made him uneasy he doesn't know if its out of hate or guilt. But hate her for what? If anything she was the one who had the right to hate him not the other way around but for some reason everything about her made him uneasy, frustrated.

Authors note- hi everyone! Here's a little chapter I hope you all enjoy and don't worry there's more to this 'dinner' with both GD and CL at the table. Thanks for all your lovely comments and to my subscribers you guys Rock!! :)) "

 

13
"What is he doing here?" Asked CL shooting cold glares at Jiyong "none of your bussiness, why does my presence bother you?" He now asked smirking and she laughed "don't be too full of yourself" she spat coldy "who invited her?" Asked now Ji "I did and so did Soohyuk" said Minzy and Jiyong laughed "so your now Soohyuk's ? You can do better Soohyuk" he said smirking and CL smiled an stood up and leaned towards him who was sitting right across from her and she slapped him hard "do not mistake me with Dara" she said her voice full of venom "you !" Said Jiyong now holding his cheek "Ji! Don't talk to CL like that" said Bom who was still shock with what CL did to Jiyong "stop Jiyong" said now Soohyuk "let him, whatever leaves his mouth doesn't get to me" said CL and by now Minzy was smiling finally her brother had gotten slap for being such an . The waiter arrive and Jiyong was glaring at CL and CL was doing the same thing, she didnt care what he thought of her. After ordering their dinner they began talking ofcourse CL and GD were saying not so nice things to each other whenever they could. Jiyong thought she was going to leave but to his surprise she always had a good comeback for him when he said something. "Why don't you just leave?" He asked annoyed "why don't you? I mean don't you got a wife to go to? She was very insecure earlier" she said now sipping her drink "well to my dismay am still married to you MrsKwon" he spat "hahah you wish I was your wife" She said "oh CL we both know that you were the one begging me to get married with you" he spat "Really Jiyong? Because the way I see it is that you begged me to marry you only to get in my pants" she said and Jiyong laughed "is that what your telling yourself that I lusted after you so thats why I married you?" He asked laughing "no but we both know that if you wanted you cold have left right before we got married, there was no need for you to marry me then bed me then run after Dara" she said looking at him right in the eyes "that was the most terrifying night of my life" he said and she laughed "now imagine how it was for me, I was expecting more" she said laughing "please like anyone has made you cu-" he was interrupted "Jiyong stop!" Said Minzy mad already "Min let him finish" said CL smirking "am pretty sure he would love to hear the answer" she added "CL stop too" said Bom "CL ignore him and talk to me about Seunghyun when does he arrive?" asked now Xin and CL turned to Xin giving him a sincere smile "he said tomorrow but he has a meeting on Friday so maybe Saturday or Sunday" she answered "Another man? You're really that ty? When do I get my fare share then? since am still your husband" said Jiyong who got slapped once again but this time he felt a punch too. It was from Daesung "I don't care if you are my producer but you never talk to a woman like that" said the quiet Daesung "don't apologize Dae, he knows he deserves it" said Minzy giving her brother a dirty look and Jiyong stoop up from his chair and left. "I feel bad for him" said Bom "really Bom? After what he did to CL?" Asked Minzy "I feel guilty for punching him" said Daesung and Minzy kissed him "don't be" she said "thanks Dae for doing that, you truly are like a big brother" said CL "I just hope he doesn't take it against you" she added "like I said he won't" said a sure Minzy.

Jiyong got into his car pissed as hell 'I swear she will pay for this' he said to himself and looked at the rear view mirror and saw his cheek red from her slap and a bruise of forming on his jaw. He turned the engine on and left fast, he drove like a mad man with his phone ringing the whole ride. He arrived home and got out of the car furious and walked to his front door where Dara was waiting for him and saw him and ran to him "Omo Oppa what happen to you??" She asked, it was annoying to him that she called him oppa when he was younger than her and it also reminded him of someone. "Nothing nonna" he spat and she was taken by surprise "nonna???" She asked mad "yes nonna!!!!" He said pissed off, he was annoyed at the moment with everyone he wanted to kill someone, specially someone with cat-eyes and light brown hair. Dara eyes opened wide and her face showed pure surprise and Jiyong notice "am sorry babe but am mad right now" he said and she now got closer to him "what happened to you?" She said again now touching his red cheek and his now bruised jaw "fight with the boys, nothing serious" he said, he wasn't going to tell her what happened. Jiyong let Dara take care of his bruise then he went to take a bath.

Chaerin arrived at Seungri's condo and like expected he wasn't there. She threw herself on the couch and took of her sneakers and her sunglasses and SnapBack. She sighed 'how I hate Jiyong' she thought. She hated him so much but she actually did better than she thought she would when facing him. She initially had thought she was going to cry or breakdown infront of him, she thought that maybe old feelings were going to comeback but they didnt and for that she was proud of herself. She looked throught her phone and saw a missed call from Seunghyun. She looked at the clock and noticed it was late to call him so she decided to text him.
'Sorry I missed your call, I was out with friends -CL' she waited for a little bit then her phone lit up.
'Dont worry I was just about to get into bed. I arrive on Sunday -SH' she smiled
'Cant wait! I miss you already! -CL' she did truly missed him, they were best friends but sometimes it felt like they were more than just friends. He has been there for her since day one but she doesn't know yet if what she feels for him is love and she doesn't know how he feels about her too. She didnt mind falling for him because she knew either he would be there to catch her or he would keep on treating her like he has been until now but before all that happens she has to know where her feelings stand.

The next day
"Man who did you get in a fight with?" Asked Taeyang to Ji who was sitting next to Daesung. Jiyong pointed at Dae and YB laughed "no for reals who?" He asked amused "I punched him because he was being an to Chae" said Dae and YB that he was telling the truth because Daesung would never lie. "Don't mention her name" said Jiyong irritated "not infront of me not in my studio" he added "woah what happened?" YB asked "that slapped me" said Ji and Dae threw him a look "he insulted her" said Dae and YB shook his head in disagreement "Ji that was wrong" said YB "YB don't start okay?" Ji said knowing he has wrong but he would never admited. "What did Dara say?" Asked YB "she thinks we fought over something else I didn't went into details" he said truthfully "good I don't want her bothering Chae" said YB and Jiyong rolled his eyes "since when are you on her side?" Asked Ji "since you decided to be an and play with her" YB answered "I had my reasons okay?.. I couldn't stay married to her" he answered "what really happened hyung? Because what I remember is you were excited to be getting married then all of a sudden you left her in your wedding night for her bestfriend" said Daesung. Jiyong didn't know what to say he couldn't tell them why he really married her, they would hate him "there was no spark" he answered.

Authors note- sorry its short and sorry its late! Hope you guys enjoy this little chapter!! You guys are awesome!:)


14
Jiyong
"So hyung are you going to tell us?" Asked Dae "at first I saw her as a bestfriend someone to lean on you know? Then I met Dara and that shook my world, I loved Chaerin but then later I figured out it was only as a friend while I loved Dara as a woman" he answered Daesungs question "you fell for Dara and why didnt you just broke up with Chae instead of humiliating her infront of everyone?" Asked YB "don't ask YB" he said done with the conversation. "Do you know who Seunghyun is?" Asked GD "Chae's bestfriend, they used to be roommates in NY" answered Taeyang and Jiyong nodded "let's get to work" he said changing once again the conversation but YB knew he was up to something.

Teddy was working with Lydia Paek on a new song when Bom entered the room "Teddy papa can I use your twosome studio once again?" She asked "No hello to your teddy papa?" He asked and Lydia laughed "is CL coming over?" Asked Lydia "yeah with Seunghyun, I want him to critique my work" she said "he is here?" Asked Teddy "no I think she said he gets here on sat or sun so maybe next week they stop by?" She asked making a confused face "Sure Bom you can use it for a few hours just let me know okay? I have work to get done" said teddy "okay I will check in with you first, thanks papa teddy" she said running to give him a hug. Lydia was laughing now Bom was so cute when she wanted something no wonder YB always does what she asks.

Minzy was at her house looking of her mom "umma?" She called and her mom answers "yeah Mingkki?" Her mom poke her head from the kitchen and Minzy walked to the kitchen "umma oppa wants to bring Sandara to dinner" she said sitting in the kitchen stool "he already knows the answer" said her mom "I don't know why he still asks" said Minzy and her mom made a face that told her she wanted her to stop talking about Dara.
"Umma can I ask you something?" "What is it honey?"
"Why have you never liked Dara? I mean now I know we all don't like her but before what happend why didn't you like her?" Asked a curious Minzy, it was no secret that her mom and dad never liked Dara since the beginning. Her mom sighed and sat across from her.
"The first day she come over I saw her talking to Jiyong in the hallway, they were very close to each other then when she saw Chaerin she pushed him away" said her mom "then on their engagement party I saw her coming out of his room then a few seconds later he walked out of his room too... Chaerin was in the dinning room with her family, Daesung and you" added her mom.
"Why didnt you say something?"
"Jiyong told me they were planning a surprise party for Chaerin and in the end indeed it was a surprise" she said now looking down and Minzy stood up from her chair and when to hug her mom.
"I know you must feel bad umma but it wasn't your fault"said Minzy
"If only I had said something" she said and Minzy felt bad because now she knows her mom blames herself for what happend.
"That's why I never liked Dara since the beginning she was always after your brother" said her mom.
"Mom Ji is not a small child to not know what he was doing, as much as I hate to admit it I think he planned it" said Minzy in a whisper.
"I wish I just knew why" said their mom thinking then suddenly her eyes widen "I need to talk to your apps" she said and stood up leaving Minzy confused.

Sandara was walking through the hall ways of YG headed to Jiyong's office when she heard someone. "Is she going to be there?" Asked GD "I don't know Ji, why do you want to know?" Asked YB "just a simple question YB" GD said and YB turned to look at him "are you sure you aren't asking cause you want to see her?" YB asked "are you stupid!? I hate CL"
"she will be there she is after all Bom's bestfriend"
"When is Bom's dinner party again?" Asked GD
"Next Wednesday" said YB
"I'll think about it" said GD and walked away missing a hidden Dara. Dara knew Ji would never go to a dinner for Bom after everything that happened even if he is her producer, she knew he would most likely buy her a gift and excuse himself from the dinner party but if he ends up she would know why. 'I need a change' thought Dara to herself 'I need to show that who's the beauty here' Dara the walked headed towards the exit of the building.

"Mr.______ please sign here" said the realtor and the person signed the papers "I hope you enjoy your new house" said the realtor after the person handed him the papers. "Thanks it's a surprise for my wife" said the person "am pretty sure your wife will love this house" said the realtor and the person smiled "thanks am pretty sure she will"


Author's note- here is another chapter! Thanks you guys are AWESOME!! I hope you guys like it, also who do you think is buying a house for their wife? ;)


15
Chaerin was now infront of her bestfriend, she was so excited to see him that she jumped on him to give him a big hug "Tabi! I missed you!!!!" She said hugging him tightly "I need to be away more to get these hugs" he said laughing and she hit him playfully on the arm and he put her down "Seungri is giving me deathly glares rinnie" said TOP in CL's ear and CL turned to look at Seungri who was sitting in the living room and CL smiled "don't mind him, he is in big brother mode" said CL and turned again to look at the panda who had a serious face, she made a funny face and he started cracking up "alright Kitty ill leave you alone, hyung!" Said now Seungri who was standing behind CL greeting Seunghyun "it's nice to see you" added Seungri "you too panda" Seungri nodded "I'll be on the studio Chae" said Seungri "really? Is that code name for something else?" Asked CL seeing Seungri getting his shoes "maybe" winked and left "that panda is crazy" said Chae then noticed Seunghyun had no suitcases with him "where is your luggage?" She asked "at the suite" he answered and they sat on the couch next to eachother "Tabi! I thought you were staying here with us?" She asked "nope but I do have a surprise for you" he added smiling "what is it??" She asked raising one eyebrow "it's a surprise rinnie! You have to have dinner with me so I can tell you" he said "today? Sure!" He laughed "someone is eager!" He said laughing "you know I don't do well on surprises" she defended herself "yes tonite" he said and she rested her head on his chest "I can never say no to you" she said smiling and he looked down at her "I know" he said with a little playful smile and she once again kicked him in his arm "yah! No surprise for you if you continue hitting me" he said "sorry oppa" she said and rubbed his arm "your so cute rinnie" he said laughing "only for you oppa" she said in her baby voice and doing eagyo.

"You invited GD? What if he comes and starts insulting CL-roo infront of Seunghyun?" Asked Bom "he won't come babe! I know him" answered YB and Bom pouted and YB stretch out his arms for her to go to him "I really don't care if he comes you know? He is my producer and friend, I just dot want him and CL to fight" whispered Bom who was no in between the arms of the love of her life. YB kissed her "everything will be okay bommie like I said he probably won't come" YB told her once again "it's okay if he does come we'll figure something out" said Bom "after all he is your bestfriend and I don't want to leave him out of this dinner" added Bom and he kissed her again "that would be fatal" he said giving her his eye smile.

Minzy was wondering around her room thinking when Jiyong walked in "Yah! Pabo! Don't you knock??" Said a screaming Minzy "I knocked twice but you didn't open!" He said "fine fine what do you want oppa?" Asked Minzy "what's Chaerin's address?" He asked "why? Are planning on murdering her?" Asked Minzy "no Mingkki-ah I want to talk about our divorce" he said waving some papers in the air. "Oh, I don't know where she is staying at. I think at Bom's place" she lied "oh okay" he said "I'll just call her" he said "she changed her number" she answered "I'll just tell her to call you when I see her tomorrow" said Minzy "now get out of my room!" She said pushing him out of the room but Jiyong fougt back, they started laughing and soon it was like old times when they were little. After fighting for a good 10 mins they now sat down on Minzy room floor "I missed this oppa" she said "me too Min" he said "I miss the late night calls with my little sister" he said "me too oppa now when I call Dara always get on the way" she said "I know" he pouted and she poked his cheek "lets go eat oppa" she said standing up from where they were sitted and walked to the kitchen with Jiyong following.

"Can I take the blind fold off?" Asked CL "no" answered TOP who was leading her somewhere "are we almost there?" CL asked "almost" he answered and sat her down on a chair "okay, you may take the blindfold off" TOP said and CL immediately took it off to see herself sitting on a dinning room table in a very beautiful house. "Woah who's house is this?" She asks "mine I just bought it, this is your surprise" he said smiling and she stood up and hugged him "so your telling me you will stay here in Korea?" She asks "yeah, I'll still have to travel to Japan but am planning to stay here for a while" he answered "oh tabi! That is the best news ever!!" CL said excited "I love having you around" she added "I know" he said smiling "but now come on let's give you a tour around the house" he said walking to her grabbing her hand and starting the tour "it has 4 bedrooms, 5 baths, living room, a family room, kitchen, dinning room" he said while walking "wait wait when did you purchase the house??" She asked curious "I looked at it a few months back just to have a house here in Seoul but I just signed the papers thrusday, then I started furnishing it" he admitted "so all this time you have been here in Seoul??" She asked "yeah but to my defense in was busy with the house and I wanted to surprise you" he said and she pouted "and here I was missing you" he pinched her cheeks "mianhe" she hit his arm playfully "all better" she said sticking her tongue out.

After he showing her the house they both sat down in the living room "this house is beautiful tabi" she said looking around the house "thanks your opinion truly matters to me" he said "I love it, it's modern yet homely" she said "that's what I was going for" he said and she stood up "ill be right back" she said disappearing towards the kitchen. Seunghyun was sitting in the livingroom looking nervous and he has his serious thinking face on then he saw Chaerin coming back to the living room with two glasses of wine and he a smile appeared on his face "I rambled through your kitchen to find these" she apologies "it's okay" he said and she handled him a glass "to relax you" she said "can we talk Chae?" He asked randomly "yeah what's up?" She asked now curious "I- chae I-" he began but as nervous to go on "Tabi is everything okay?"she asked "Chae all this time we have known each other I have grown to like you" he said "like you more than a friend" he added and held her hands "I think I fell inlov-" Seunghyun felt her lips on his, he was surprised but kissed her back "I think I fell inlove with you too" she whispered when she pulled away and they both smiled and TOP kissed her once again and CL smiled into the kiss "I really want this to work" she said "it is, so you want to be my girlfriend Chaerin?" He asked "is that even a question? I AM your girlfriend" she said smiling "that sounds so perfect Lee Chaerin girlfriend of Choi Seunghyun" he said smiling almost laughing "it does sound perfect, my boyfriend" she said "CL I have one more question for you" he said taking her hands "will you like to live here with me?" He asked.

"I need to find out where she lives" said Dara "why? As far as I know the girl has done nothing to you" said Hyuna "she slapped Ji! I need to let her know she can't do that" said a mad Dara "Dar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter