Come to my 24

Come to My (Re-edited)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong looks at the paper sheet on his hand, he read the lyrics carefully once again.

 

'Come to My'

Come to my (hey) Come to my (you)
Come to my (hey) Come to my (you)
Come to my (hey) Come to my (hey)
Come to my (hey) 1,2,3,4

 

He wished she walked back into his life, he wished he could take back time and do everything since the beginning again. He wanted another chance.

He wanted to go back to the day he met her, he wanted to rewind time and see her walk in his house with his sister beside her. She had a bright smile that day and he automatically smiled too.

That day he found a friend in her, her smile was contagious and he felt comfortable in her presence.

 

Because it was an unforgettable break up


The severe scars have come to me


So right (right) Now go to him,


Who is better than me,

who is more affectionate than me


 

Many months ago Chaerin walked out of his life, he decided to let her walk away as he knows that he only hurt her, he couldn't make her happy. She couldn't forget so easily what he did to her.

She had scars that he couldn't heal, he only made them worse. He wanted to love and protect her but now it only come out unauthentic in her eyes, she felt that his emotions were fake.

"We need to stop this charade, you need to stop" Chaerin says with tears on her eyes "I can't easily forget what you did even if I want to" she adds

"Babe we can work on this together, I love you, I truly do"

Chaerin looks into his eyes the she looks away "I can't.. I can't forget what happened, I loved you with everything in me and you only played with me and my feelings"

Jiyong hugs her with tears now threatening to fall from his eyes "i love you" he said and a tear fell down his eye.

 

One life, one love


I gave it all to you but why
One hi, one bye

How can it end like that?

Yeah yeah yeah, memories of you pass by me

A better, beautiful life than those times


Those times don’t exist, you and I


Yeah yeah yeah, your face passes by me


A better, beautiful life than right now


To the place where it was good for us

 

Chaerin gave him everything during their relationship, he couldn't deny that. She always went that extra mile in their relationship to make him happy, to look after him and he took it for granted while they were dating.

"Oppa?" She asks with a smile on her face, she smiles widely while he blocked her view with one hands.

"Be patient Chae" he whispered in her ear

"I- are you kidnapping me?" She asks jokingly

He laughs "aish this girl.. be patient hunchae"

"I can't be patient anymore oppa"

When she finished her sentence he took his hand down and allowed her to see the view, he smiles while waiting for her reaction.

She widen her eyes and a huge smile forms on her lips, she looked at the decorated place. They were at a restaurant and he had rented out the VIP area for the two of them, the room was decorated with candles and flowers.

"This is amazing oppa"

He smiles wider at her reactions "you deserve this and more" he says then places a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you"

"I love you too princess"

 

Come to my (hey) Come to my (you)
Come to my (hey) Come to my (you)
Come to my (hey) Come to my (hey)
Come to my (hey)

 

Then the day he hates arrived, the day he wished he didn't gave in to temptation. He wished he never met Sandara Park or at least he wished he was more strong.

"Oppa this is my friend Dara, she's a photographer" Chaerin introduced her friend to her boyfriend

"Nice to meet you" Jiyong greeted her, she was beautiful he couldn't deny that.

"Unnie my boyfriend is a composer"

"So I've heard, I'm a fan" Dara says extending her hand to greet him.

Jiyong shook her hand, he knew from then on he would cheat on his loyal girlfriend.


When a year passes and that day comes


That time when you asked to see me becomes today

Tonight (night) you go to his arms


That are better than me, that are warmer than mine

 

It's been 7 months since he last saw her, their divorce papers went through the process of the court and he was a free man in less than 2 months.

Rumors of course followed after the divorce, rumors of him cheating which is true. Rumors of her cheating, it is also said that he left her because she couldn't get pregnant. He learned to block everything out, he knew that she's in the states because of work.

He knows because Minzy told him, Chaerin hasn't contacted him at all.

He knows she's still dating Siwon which breaks his heart, nobody told him but he hears Bom and Minzy talk when they think that he's not around.

Siwon still works in Seoul, he knows his practice is up and running. Sometimes he drives by that place just to see if he can catch a glance at her. He's never lucky thought, he doesn't seem to run into her.

He runs his hands thought his hair, he needs to get out of his studio otherwise he would go crazy.

 

One life, one love


I gave it all to you but why


One hi, one bye


How can it end like that?
Yeah yeah yeah, memories of you pass by me


A better, beautiful life than those times


Those times don’t exist, you and I


Yeah yeah yeah, your face passes by me


A better, beautiful life than right now


To the place where it was good for us

To that place, to you, to me, yeah

 

He pushed the lyrics away and leaned his head back in the chair, he needs to rest. He's exhausted from his feelings, he wished he couldn't feel anything anymore.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter