Original Version 1-10

Come to My (Re-edited)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|•I had many messages requesting the original version of this story so I decided to upload it here too. Hope you guys like it•|

P.s. Please excuse that it's hard to read and all bunched together, that is the reason why I edit it;) 

Original Version chapter's 1-10

 

1
Dara looked at her friend through the reflection of the mirror, she admired the beauty of her friend. Black hair that cascaded down her back in soft curls that went perfectly with her white one of a kind designer wedding gown. A Carolina Herrera original designed just for her, her friend wanted something unique elegant for her special day. There was no doubt her friend was beautiful "Chaerin you look beautiful no wonder Jiyong is head over heels for you" she said giving Chaerin a small smile "thanks Dara! it means alot coming from you" said Chaerin giving Dara a hug "no hugs Chaerin-ah what if I ruin your make up? Bom unnie will kill me" said Dara "you know I will!" Said bommie an they all laughed. "Unnie you look beautiful!" Said haelin and chaerin smiled at her little sister "thanks haelin-ah" hugging her sister in the process "well unnie its time but before you walk down the aisle to my brother I want you to know that I feel so lucky to gain a sister like you. My brother is so lucky to have found you" said minzy "mingkki don't make me cry" said chae hugging minzy "and am so lucky to have you as a best friend and now soon to be sister too" said chaerin almost crying "Yah! No crying!" Said Bommie.

Chaerin couldn't be happier since she had moved from Paris to Korea she met minzy and they quickly became the best of friends after a month minzy introduced her to her older brother JiYong at first they became friend but after a month they started dating and their families couldnt be happier. She was 19 when they began dating and he was 22, while dating they discover that they had alot of things in common from music taste to both being clean freaks. He is a music producer for YGE and she just graduated from fashion school, a designer. After dating for a year and a half Jiyong proposed to chaerin and she ofcourse said yes, he was her Prince Charming after all now 6 months later here they are ready to walk down the aisle with their family and friend to witness the love they had for eachother.

""Do you Kwon JiYong, take Lee Chaerin to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?" Asked the ceremony officiant.

"I do" said Jiyong holding chaerin hands "I Kwon Jiyong give you Lee Chaerin this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." and slitting the ring on her finger.

"Now do you Lee Chaerin, take Kwon Jiyong to be your lawfully wedded husband, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?" Asked the officiant.

"I do" said chaerin smiling "I Lee Chaerin give you Kwon Jiyong this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." And slitting the ring on Jiyong's finger.

"And now by the power vested in me by Seoul city , I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." Jiyong then held chaerin cheeks and leaned in to kiss her gently in her lips and chaerin smile into the kiss.

"Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you Mr and Mrs Kwon Jiyong" said the officiant and their friends and family began clapping while the couple was still sharing their first kiss as a married couple. "I love you Hunchae" said Jiyong after letting her free from ther kiss "I love you too oppa" said chaerin holding his hand.

When they arrived at their reception all their friend were already there and when they made their entrance all their friends an family congratulated them on their marriage "you took a good girl treat my twin right hyung" said seungri and Jiyong smiled "unnie you are now my sister!" Said minzy hugging chaerin tightly "chaerin-ah you both made me cry during your vows" said bom hugging her "Bommie I bet your next" said chaerin eyeing taeyang and bom just smiled "congrats on your marriage" said Dara to both on them and then hugged them. "So when are you guys leaving for Paris?" Asked seungri "Yah! Are you kicking us out of our own reception?" Asked Jiyong "oh no no hyung I was just curious" said seungri and they all laugh "tomorrow morning" he answered. After their chat the couple went off to say their thanks to all the guest and had their first dance and did the cutting of the cake after they were left alone to sit and enjoy each other company Jiyong spoke "wife can we leave now?" And chaerin turned to look at him smiling "why oppa aren't you enjoying our reception?" She asked in her aegyo "ofcourse I am hunchae but I want to enjoy your company now... Alone" he said and chaerin blushed "oppa.." She said looking down and he held her chin to make her look at him "chaerin I can't wait to make you fully mine hunchae" he said then kissed her "oppa someone might hear us" she said after pulling away from their kiss "let them hear and if you make me wait longer they will see too" he said smirking "omo okay okay oppa let's say goodbye to everyone okay?" She said now standing up and Jiyong laughed softly following her lead and saying bye to everyone.

 

2

Chaerin began walking towards every table and thanking them for coming with a following Jiyong. Once they reached their friend table seungri just had to ask a question before he went crazy "hyung are you guys leaving to enjoy my gift?" He asked with his eyes sparkling in eagerness for an answer "yah you erted panda!" Said chaerin but Jiyong answered his question anyway "we are but hunchae keeps taking a long time" he said now looking at chae "oppa this erted panda doesn't need to know our bussiness" said chae smacking Jiyong on the shoulder lighty and Jiyong pouted. All their friend laughed "get used to it Ji you now mrs kwon will be bossin you around" said taeyang laughing and ji threw him a bad glare "no she won't, now lets go chae" said Jiyong trying to make a point "in a minute G" said chaerin now hugging her girls "I'll miss you guys and thanks for coming to our wedding" she said "I wouldn't have missed it for the world chae you know your my best friend" said Bom "Sis I would never in a million years would have miss this special event" said minzy hugging chae again "am so happy for you chae" said dara "I see you guys in a month" said chaerin walking off with Jiyong to their family.

Jiyong was walking to the luxyrious hotel with his now wife "parents said everything is already here" he said "they are so great" she said and Jiyong led her to their suite a gift from seungri. "Woah seungri really did went overboard with the gift" said chaerin "I know" he said closing the door to their suite. Chaerin started exploring the suite and ended on their bedroom for the night she immediately blushed "oppa am gonna go change" she said and he walked up to her kissing her lips "can I help you?" He asked and she smiled "um I don-" she began but got interrupted by another kiss "no hunchae I will help you" he said beginning to kiss her lips again and undoing the zipper to her dress and leading her towards the bed. After undoing her dress and letting it drop to the drop to the wooden floor Jiyong took a good look at his wife's figure, chaerin felt self conscious since its the first time someone looked at her semi . Jiyong kissed her with much more passion "I love you chaerin" "I love you too Jiyong"

They were both kissing each other with so much passion, Jiyong layed his forehead on hers and looked at her straight in the eyes with one of his hands he used it to support himself and with the he guided at her entrance, he kissed her once more and slowly entered her, a soft whimper left chaerin lips followed by a tear. He left her tightness slowly adjusting to his size after he felt her more comfortable he began moving slowly in and out. At first chaerin felt pain then pleasure began surrounding her and a moan escaped from her lips "oppa more..." She said softly and he obeyed her, Jiyong pace picked up and now he was more rough with his s "ahh- Ji ahh" she moaned "Hun-chae" he said inbetween moans chaerin dugged her nails on his back leaving soft scratches on his back and he moaned even louder. Chaerin began rolling her eyes from so much pleasure and butting in bottom to hold in a moan but the visual to Jiyong was too much and he ed harder in her making chaerin scream out her release "ahh Jiyong" hearing his name leave her lips made Jiyong reach his and he also moaned out his release inside her.

He looked in the eyes of his now wife beside him "thanks hunchae" he said "no need of a thanks oppa I am now your wife" she said and he smiled and kissed her forehead "sleep hunchae, we have a plane to catch in the morning and I know you are tired" he said and she nodded "okay oppa I love you" she said moving a little to reach his lips and kissing him. Jiyong closed his eyes and kissed her back, he then felt chae accommodating herself on his chest to sleep.

After Jiyong made sure Chaerin was sleeping he stood up and left to the bathroom to clean himself "okay Jiyong you have to do this, you love her" he told the reflection on the mirror, he smiled then turned the water and washed his face he then went to the closet and took clean clothes and dressed himself. When he was dressed he looked over at the bed and saw chaerin still sleeping. He walked careful not to wake her up and went to the livingroom that the suite provided and began looking for a paper and pen, after finding what he needed he sat down on the table and began writing.

At 5:30am
A boy was seen leaving the luxurious hotel with a girl holding his hand, a much more different girl compared to the one who he first arrived with.


3
Flashback
A slim girl was seen walking into Jiyong's studio, she made her way to his chair and noticed him sleeping. She smiled and kissed him "oppa" she said softly trying to wake him up he suddenly open his eyes to see the love of his life "babe what are you doing here?" He asked smiled "well I was thinking about you and then it hit me that maybe you haven't eaten so i brought you lunch" she said holding up a bag with take out food "I swear I fall in love with you more everyday" he said standing up and taking the bag from her hands and kissing her as well "I know" she smiled sweetly "how is chaerin-ah?" She asked and his smiled faded "she is good, planning out our 'perfect' wedding" he said now heading to the table where his computer is to place the food "Ji I- I think we should stop seeing each other" the girl said his face went pale "what? No you know I love you more than anything" he said "I- I don't know Ji" she said looking down and he took her hand "don't you love me?" He asked the girl looking into her eyes "I love you Ji! You know that but you decided to be with her.. I can't deal with this anymore. Seeing you all happy with her" said the innocent face infront of Jiyong "then we will fight for our love. I love you but I have to do this... Marry Chaerin" he said "do you love her? Honestly" Asked the girl "I don't love her, as a friend she is the best but she is noting like you. Nothing about her attracts me, you are the only one for me_____" he said "you are the only one for me too, I can't believe am about to do this but okay I will keep fighting for this crazy love of ours" said the girl and kissed him. He deepen the kiss and it became intense suddenly the girl pushed him onto the chair and went to the door to make sure it's locked and walked back to Jiyong and got ontop of him taking off his shirt and kissing him with so much passion.

A week before the wedding
Jiyong walked in to an apartment one he owned ofcourse but he only used it for one purpose, to be with her. He saw the girl he loved in one of his shirts "you look so y in my clothes" he said hugging her from behind and kissing her neck. This is what he loved about her she was more feminine compared to Chaerin, she has more aegyo, she was more fragile, he felt like they belong together while when he was with Chaerin he felt no spark, sure she was a great listener and a great friend but he did not love her the same way he love the girl in front of him. "I have a solution for our problems" he said whispering into her ear "what is it?" She said now turning around and looking at him "we ran away together" he said now smiling "what about chaerin?" She asked "I will go through with the marriage but we run away the same night" he said but she girl seemed to be in a little bit of shock "what about your family? I don't want them disliking me even more" She asked "they will hate me for a few months but I will get what I want and am sure they'll talk to me again after a few months and they will warm up to you" he said "you are crazy but am up for it only because I love you" said the girl kissing his lips.
End of flashback

The morning after the wedding
Chaerin woke up with a smile on her face, she turned her body expecting to collide with her husband's body but he wasn't there, she open her eyes and realized his side of the bed was empty she looked over at the clock and it read '10:23' she suddenly stood up and ran in the bathroom feeling pain on her tights "GD oppa?" She asked voicing out her nickname for him expecting to see him in the bathroom. they were running late their plane was supposed to leave at 9:40 but they overslept "Ji?" She asked again now paying attention that he wasn't in the bathroom, she walked to the closet and didnt see him or his luggage 'maybe he's putting them in the living room?' She thought while now walking to the living room and saw nobody "oppa stop it are you playing a prank on me?" She asks walking around their suite she then noticed an envolope with her name on it. She took it in her hands and noticed it was Jiyong's handwriting.

Dear Chaerin,
Chae if you are reading this it means I took the easy way out and not confronted you before I left. Chaerin I left for Paris without you, I hope through this letter I clear some things for you. I don't love you Chaerin I am inlove with another girl and I left for Paris with her. I know I shouldn't have married you but my parents loved you and not the girl am actually inlove with, you are a great friend but that's all I see you as. I may sound harsh through this letter but you are not my ideal woman, to be honest I never loved you the way you love me. I have been inlove with someone else for a year and a half now. I know what I did to you was selfish and you probably hate me now along with my family but to be honest i don't care as long as I have the love of my life by my side. I know I may hurt you for this but its better for the both of us, I can't see myself with you and its better that you know now and begin to move on. Minzy didnt know anything about this so dont blame her for my decision. I hope I never see into you again and if we do let's just ignore each other. Am sorry -Jiyong.

Chaerin after reading it tears began to fall from her eyes "is this forreal?" She asked herself crying more, she noticed her phone laying on the table and she picked it up dialing Jiyong's number but its off. She called minzy and she picked up "Minzy" she said crying "why?" She cried some more "unnie I know what he did and we are on our way up" said minzy who sounded like she was crying too "open the door chae" she heard bom and she went to open the door and was hugged immediately by her two friends "unnie I swear I didn't know anything about this" said minzy hugging chaerin and crying "I know Minz" she said "I swear I will kill that Jiyong and Sandara too, I hate them both!!" Said Bommie now hugging chaerin but chaerin move back from their hug "Sandara??" She asked with widen eyes "yes unnie Dara is the girl my brother left with" said minzy looking down at her phone then showing her something.

'Minji don't hate me but I decided to leave Chaerin, I don't love her. She might need you when she wakes up so go to the hotel when you get this message. I hope you understand my decision and before you heard this from someone else I want to let you know that Dara is the girl I love and the girl am going away with -Jiyong'

Chaerin cried even more "her? My so called best friend??" She cried even harder "omg am so stupid for not seeing this before" she cried in the arms of her friends. "Unnie why?" She kept crying and asking Bom and Minzy why this happened to her. Bom caress her hair while chae cried in her arms and Minzy's. Minzy couldn't help but cry as well 'why did her brother do this to her best friend?' She closed her eyes not bearing to see her best friend broken due to her brother's fault. Chaerin cried for hours before she moved to stand up "what are you doing Chae?" Asked Bom when she saw chaerin stand up and walk toward the bedroom both girls stood up and followed their friend only to witness her fainting in the middle of the room when she saw the bed. "Chaerin!!" Minzy ran to catch her but her friend was already on the floor "omg!! Unnie call someone" said Bom now next to Chaerin too both girls trying to lift their friend up.

4
When Chaerin woke up she felt a pain in her head, she lifted her hand to touch her head and indeed she had a headache "guys she's waking up again" said a very familiar voice "move over panda!" Said Bom trying to move seungri from where he was sitting but he didnt let her. Chaerin opened her eyes and she saw all of her friends there, Seungri sitting on the bed right next to her. Minzy in the other side of the bed sitting with daesung right by her side hugging her, taeyang infront of her by the edge of the bed and Bom trying to move seungri so she can sit next to her "Yah YB hit this panda will ya?" She said annoyed ad seungri rolled his eyes, she smiled she was thankful for the friends she had. They were always there for her, she now noticed she was at an unfamiliar bedroom "where am I?" She asked "yah chae-ah don't tell me you lost your memory?" Asked a nervous seungri and now Bom hit him on his head "don't even joke with that" she said "um no panda it's just that this room is unfamiliar to me" she said "we are at my parents house, my dad checked on you" said minzy and now chaerin notice mrs. Kwon walking in the room an smiled when she noticed chaerin was awake " chaerin ttal how are you feeling?" Asked Minzy's mom who was now her mother in law "am okay umma, just a headache" she said smiling. When chaerin met Jiyong's and Minzy's parents they had loved her and they grew a close relationship they called her daughter and she called them mom and dad. They were also fond of Bom but never of Dara, when they had met her they were nice but then they saw something Dara did and since then on they hadn't liked her. They were nice to her but out of politeness they were not fond of her and they made sure to tell Minzy and Jiyong how they felt. "Ashii this son of mine" she now said looking down "it's okay umma,I don't know why he did it this way but he must of have his reasons" said chaerin "yeah umma I'll try to call him and see what he tells me, it's best if I talk to him before he contacts you and appa" said Minzy and her mom nodded "I'll leave you guys now and go call your dad to tell him Chaerin-ah is okay" she said now holding chaerin's hand smiling warmly to her than walking out of the room. "Well am beyond sure they'll hate Dara" said Bom "yeah if they didnt like her before they will hate her now" said minzy "what about Ji?" Asked Daesung "they will forgive him eventually" replied Minzy "but she is on the black list now" said taeyang "you got that right oppa" said minzy confirming what he said. "Can we stop talking about them? I can't take it anymore" said chaerin and they all nodded "rinnie you want to take a bath? We brought your luggage over" asked Bom "yeah am dying to take a bath" she said and seungri took his cue to stand up to let Chae stand "we'll be outside if you need us" said Seungri and they all left except for the girls "you need help?" Asked Bom "ah no thanks unnie but I will make sure to scream if I need help" said chaerin smiling and Bom started walking out of the room "thank for everything Minz and don't think because your brother did that to me I won't see you as a friend, I accutually see you as a sister now" she said hugging Minzy "me too unnie you are a sister to me too" she said hugging her back "I will let you take a bath now call me if you need anything" she said and walked out of the room. Chaerin was left to take a bath but she couldn't help but cry once again before se fainted earlier she remember seeing the blood stain on the white bed sheets, it reminded her how she was so stupid for not seeing right through his game, it was her breaking point. Jiyong lying to her and leaving with Dara her so called herself it was all too much for her and she fainted but now all that she could do was cry.

In Paris
"Thanks for bringing me here oppa, I hadn't been here yet" said Dara "really?" He asked "nope" she said then she noticed him looking out at te view with a thinking face on "oppa what are you thinking?" She asked "that am really happy we did this" he said then he now turned to look at her "you are my happiness Dara and I know what we did was heartless but I would do that and more for you" he said and she smiled "so do you promise you will ask for a divorce when we get back to Korea?" She asked and he smiled "of course babe" he said " do you think we should turn our phones back on?" She asked "sure but you should ignore all the messages from Bom nonna and Minzy" he said knowing well that Bom will do some serious threatening to the both of them and Minzy as well "okay" she said and did what he asked. He turned his phone on and he was right Bom went crazy with the texts 'I swear I will chop off your balls if you get close to rinnie again I don't care if you are my producer!!! -Bom' and the others were worse he then bumped into one from Minzy 'We need to talk. Call me before you call umma or appa. -Minzy' he signed and saw that she had missed calls from Minzy, YoungBae, Daesung and Seungri and also one miss call from 'Hunchae' he erased all of them and decided to call Minzy once he saw that Dara went to their bedroom.
"Hello?" Asked her sister "ah Minji-ah am returning your call" he said "I know Jiyong-ssi, I just wanted to let you know that you shouldn't call umma or appa anytime soon, they don't like you right now" Jiyong-ssi? He asked in his head "I know Minji but I also know that sooner or later they would have to talk to me" he said "yes but don't do it now just talk to them when you get back from your...." She didnt know what to call his trip "honeymoon Minji" he said "no Ji its not a honeymoon for that you need a bride not a " she said not caring if he liked the nickname they had for Dara now. "She is not a Minji have more respect towards her" he said annoyed "respect? Hahah Ji your funny and you know last time I checked a girl that hooks up with her best friends fiancée is a or a backstabbing but whatever" she said casually "You know what Minzy am done with this call see you later" he said hanging up not wanting to hear things from his sister.

A week later
Chaerin was getting the last box from her now old apartment "ah moving on moving on its for the best chae" said Daesung "I know Dae and thanks to you I now have a new place" she said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter