GETTING TO KNOW THE KINGKA AND THE QUEENKA......

You're half of my heart....

That was one week since you start your relationship with ricky. But, in the same time you feel like someone is keeping looking at you. You feel uncomfortable. 

SECOND WEEK IN NEW SCHOOL

LUNCH TIME (skip to the lunch time ;) )

You not feel hungry so you supposed to go to the rooftop. You sit there while playing your phone. Suddenly, a people slap your face. You shocked and try to have a look at the people. Yoe see 5 beautiful girls giving you an evil glare. 

You: Who are you and why you slap me without any reason.

---: We have our reason. Anyway i am jihyun

"sohyun"

"gayoon"

"jiyoon"

"hyuna"

Sohyun: And togther we are 4 minute. The most beutiful girl here and the queenka of this school.

You: Are you slap me just because you want to itroduce yourselves as a queenka?!

Hyuna: No... We just want to warned you from be so closed to our oppa. The kingka of this school.

You: Kingka???? Who is the kngka of this school??? I had never talking to kingka in this school.

Gayoon: Dont you know??? Teen top is the kingka of this school.

Jiyoon: Dont ever with my niel oppa/

You: But, Niel is my cousin...

Jiyoon: Ok...  But, dont be so close with him.*shy*

You: Arasso...

When the 4minute girls go, you feel a little bit sad because teen top never tell you that they are the kingka in Top highschool.

Moreover, it will become really crazy because you and ricky are couple.

 

 

4minute is here
hope you like this creepy chappy
my english  
dont forget to comment
luv yall