Not back home

You're half of my heart....

You wake up from your sleep and do your everyday routine. Suddenly, you start to cry again when you  remember what your parents talked to you yesterday. While you are crying, suddenly you hear a knock. "Who is that?"  you said with a different sound."This is oppa. Are you crying? I have heard about that. I know you are too young for this. But, this is for your good too..."niel answered.
You take your bag and open the door. You run as fast as you can out of the house. You walk to school and lower your head. 

During the schooltime, you never talked with anybody and you dont eat your lunch. You just very sad and angry that time. But, when you looked to chunji, you saw that he have a same feeling like you. It make you want to know. After the schooltime end, you decided to not back home. So, you walked to the park and sat under a shady tree. You cant see your parents now. You know if you back home, you will yell to them and make them very sad. You dont want to dissapointed them although them make you very sad and frustrated.

  The sky started to became dark and the people at the park back to their home except you. You suppposed to just sleep thre and go to school with a same uniform. Suddenly, the thunder sound start to broke the silent. The rain start to falling down. Your uniform become wet. You ran and found a place to protect yourselve from the rain. 

At Home...

'Where is hana??'

' Why is she not home???'

'Is she okay???'

'Its raining now...'

The house noisy of question about you. They were really worried. Your mom is crying while everybody start to find you.

 

 

 

how is it??? sorry for my bad english. my language is not english. and dont forget to comment. no silent readers plz....

luv yalll