Is he my future husband???

You're half of my heart....

Your uniform is soaked wet. It cant dry before tomorrow. So, you think you wanna get a new one at home. But, you dont wanna see your parents. You think something that out of your mind. But that only the thing you think in your mind.

After the rain stopped, you walked to your home. You enter your backyard queitly and took a ladder and climb it to your room balcony. Unluckyly, your balcony door is locked and you dont have the key with. Suddenly, you remember where you hide a spare key. You took the key from where you hide it and unlocked the door. 

When you unlocked the door, you enter your room and rest for a while in your bed. After that you took your uniform and wear it. You supposed to change there because you can change in the park or people will see you . You took a toothbrush and some snack from the kitchen because all of them are asleep. While you were taking your snack, suddenly you heard a footstep. You hide under your dining table and control yourself from being noisy.

When, that person was left, you get out from the table and back to your room. You left your house and walked back to the park.
Suprisingly, when you arrived at the park, you saw someone that look familiar crying on a bench. You ran towards him and patted his shoulder. When he lifted his head, you shocked because he is chunji.

"Chunji oppa, why are you crying???"

"Nothing..."

"Oppa... Waeyo??? Tell me plz...."

"My parents set me an arranged marriage. I dont ready yet to get married."

You shocked when he said that. He have a same condition as you.

"Park Hana... Why are you here? And why are you still in you uniform?"

"Nothing. Just in a badmood to backhome."

"Waeyo? You can tell me your problem too. What is it?"

"Same reason with you."

"JEONGMAL!!!!"

"Nehh..."

"But if you are my future wife, I will not mad."

"Why you said that???"

"Because we have known each other. Actually, dont you think it is crazy to marry a people we dont know?'

"Yeah.. But I still dont want to married a people I didnt love"

"I know"

"Anyway, when is you going to meet your future wife?"

"This friday. What about you?"

"Same day"

*I feel like he is my future husband. Moreover, he is going to meet his future wife this friday. That is a same day with me.* you thought.

"Anyway, I'm back home. Wanna sleep over at my house tonight?"

"No it's okay. Anyway you are going to have a wife and i'm going to have a husband."

"Ok. If you need any help, call me okay? Bye..."

"Okay bye..."