ARRANGED MARRIAGE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!

You're half of my heart....

You went to your class. During the class, you cant concentrate to the teacher. You keep thinking about what just happen to you during the lunch break and now you are having big trouble because you and ricky are a couple. When ricky saw you were daydreaming and not focus to the class, he asked you if you  having any trouble. You supposed to ignore the question and try to act like you not hear anything. He felt very strange and disappointed at the same time.

When the school is over, you walk out from the class quickly and try to leave ricky because you dont want to talk to anybody today. You walk alone because you dont wanna walk with niel oppa today. 

AT HOME...

"I'm home" you said with a weakly voice. When you are walking to the stair, suddenly you saw your parents at the living room. You were shocked and went to meet your omma and appa.

You: Omma... When did you come here???

Omma: Hanassi. Bogoshipeo...

You: Nado...

Appa: Actually we are here, we have a news for you???

You: Happy news or sad news???

Appa: I dont know...

You: So what is it???

Appa: Me and your omma have setting a marriage for you.

You:WHAT?!

Appa: i'm sorry.

You: But, I'm not ready for a marriage. Moreover, at this age.

Omma: I'm sorry but this is for our future life.

You: OUR FUTURE LIFE OR YOUR FUTURE LIFE?!

You cried and run upstairs to your room. You jump onto your bed and cried non-stop until your eyes start to swell.

Even someone is knocking your door you never open them. You dont have your dinner  and cry all night long.