Mother-Daughter Date

Bye Bye Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Good morning oppa.” Jooeun greeted happily.

L.Joe looked up from his breakfast and smiled at his girlfriend, “Morning sunshine. You seem happy today.” Jooeun giggled, “When am I not happy?”

L.Joe laughed, “True. You’re always happy.” Jooeun beamed and sat across from him where her breakfast was already waiting for her.

“American breakfast I see.” Jooeun commented as she picked up her fork and knife. L.Joe nodded as he propped his elbows on the table, laced his fingers together, and rested his chin on top of his hands. He watched his girlfriend take a bite of the pancakes.

“How is it?” He asked anxious to know what she thought since he didn’t usually cook.

His girlfriend looked up at him with a blank expression before she broke out into a bright smile. She gave him a thumb up, “Good. I didn’t know you can cook so well.”

L.Joe smiled and shrugged as he picked up his own utensils, “I can learn, can’t I?” He ate a piece of pancake. Jooeun nodded in agreement, “You could, but you usually don’t.” “Well, I thought I’d be nice and make you breakfast. I wanted to give you a break from cooking.” “Aw. What did I do to deserve such a loving boyfriend, hmm?”

L.Joe chuckled and looked up at his girlfriend, “You’re an angel that’s why.” Jooeun flushed pinked as she picked up her orange juice and took a sip.

“Eat or you’re going to be late for your music class. I’m sure those students won’t like it when their teacher assistant isn’t there.” Jooeun stated setting down her glass.

L.Joe smiled at his girlfriend, “I’ll be fine. You should be worried about yourself. Don’t you have to class at 9:45?”

Jooeun nodded and glanced at her wrist watch that said 8:52 a.m.

Her eyes boggled out as she stood up having her chair screech across the floor. “Omo! I’m going to be late!” Jooeun quickly dashed out of the kitchen and to their bedroom.

She grabbed her backpack and rushed out of the bedroom. Jooeun ran into the kitchen and pecked L.Joe on the cheek, “I’ll see you later, oppa.”

L.Joe chuckled, “Have a good day.” Jooeun smiled and waved, “Bye.”

She slipped on her shoes and walked out of the apartment leaving L.Joe by himself.

“She’s always rushing out of the house.” He chuckled sipping on his black coffee.

-----

“See you guys on Monday.” Jooeun waved at her two classmates, who waved back.

She let out a breath as she pulled out her phone and dialed her boyfriend. She placed her phone on her ear as she walked down the hall.

After three rings, L.Joe finally picked up.

“Hello beautiful.” L.Joe greeted. Jooeun giggled, “Hi oppa.” “Are you done with class?” “I just finished.” “Did you need something from me?” “No, I just missed you.”

L.Joe softened hearing those words from his girlfriend, “I miss you too. How was class, hmm?” Jooeun made a face, “Boring. I wish you weren’t a year older, oppa. If not, we would have been in the same classes.”

L.Joe chuckled, “I’m sorry beautiful. You really can’t blame me that I’m twenty-four and you’re twenty-three. Don’t worry, I’ll always be there with you in your heart.” Jooeun smiled, “You’re right. You’re always in my heart, oppa.” “See, what did I tell you?”

Jooeun let out a laugh that gave L.Joe butterflies in his stomach.

“When are you done teaching your music class, oppa?” Jooeun asked. “Mm. I’m probably not done until four or five. Why? Was there something that you needed?” L.Joe asked in concern. “No, I was just wondering. I gotta go oppa. See you later.” “Bye. Pay attention in class and don’t daydream about my handsome face, okay?”

Jooeun rolled her eyes but smiled, “Of course. And oppa, you’re not even that handsome. Bye. Love you.” She quickly hung up and let out a small giggle.

------

L.Joe pulled his phone away from his ear and stared at his phone. He raised a brow in amusement, “Did she just hang up on me?”

Let out a low chuckle, L.Joe slipped his phone into his jean pocket as he turned back to look at the music sheet on his desk to see whether or not they were good for the class.

------

“Ah. I’m finally done for the day.” Jooeun smiled with her hands spread apart, stretching.

“Jooeun-ah!” A voice called.

Jooeun turned her head and saw a figure approaching her, “Oh, Chanhee sunbaenim.”

Chunji chuckled and ruffled her hair, “How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that? I thought we were close enough for you to call me ‘oppa’, hmm?”

Jooeun giggled and gave him an apologetic smile, “Sorry oppa. I always forget. It’s because we’re in school that’s why.” She pouted causing the older boy’s heart to skip a beat.

Before Chunji could say anything, Jooeun’s phone ringed.

She slightly jumped because the sound of her phone startled her. Jooeun gave Chunji a sheepish before she pulled out her phone and checked the caller ID.

“Excuse me oppa.” Jooeun said softly. Chunji nodded with a soft smile.

Jooeun took a couple s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter