Now or Never

Fly To EXOPLANET With Luhunnie || EXO Mini One Shot Collection

Now or Never (ft. Sehun)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"He's going to leave soon." My best friend told me as she took a bite of her sandwich.
"Leave?" I watched her eat, confused. "Who?"
My friend rolled her eyes, "who do you think?"
My brows knitted together. who can it be? Who is leaving soon?, I thought. Then right there, I knew.
"SEHUN!?!" I screamed.
"My God... You just had to scream his name on the top of your lungs didn't you?" My friend said, annoyed, then took another bite of her sandwich.


Sehun, one of the school's most popular boys. I like him, just like 90% of the female population. I'm different from them though. I'm not just one of his fangirls, I'm also his friend. Well, if you want to be specific.... I'm one of his friend's friend. Hey! I know what you're thinking... We talk okay?

"He's leaving the school?" I asked in a soft voice. My best friend nodded, "that's what I heard him say to his friends. You better confess to him soon or else, knowing you, you're going to regret it so damn much and you're also going to cry to me about it."

- - - - -

I remained quiet for the rest of the day. How... He's leaving? The bell rang signalling it's time to go home. I heaved a sigh. Why not just get it over with. After I pumped my fist earning a few weird looks from my classmates, I went to look for Sehun.

"Sehun!" I shouted after him when I found him at his locker. He turned his head towards me in slow motion like a scene in the movie. I made my way over to him. Here goes nothing.


"Do you need something?" Sehun asked me. I immediately shook my head, realizing I was shaking my head, I stammered, "N-no...No I-I don't... I m-mean yea ..." Sehun's chuckle's were auditable. I swore I heard the word 'cute' left his lips too!

Sehun smiled and his eyes turned into crescent moons, "let me pack up my bag. I'll be with you in a second." I felt my cheeks steam. I only stared and nodded like a bobble head.

It has been 10 minutes since Sehun and I started walking around the campus. I was too self conscious to talk or even look at Sehun. Sehun was waiting for me to say something but guess he somehow knew I wasn't going to initiate the conversation. "So..." Sehun broke the silence, "is there a reason why you and I are walking around campus for the pass decade without a word?"

I stopped my steps. Sehun continued to walk and stopped when he noticed I wasn't by his side. By the time he stopped, it felt as if Sehun and I are separated by a river. Although it was probably just a few meters.

"Sehun, are you leaving?"

Sehun his heels to face me and let of soft laughs, "this is all you wanted to ask?" I nodded.

"Yea, I'm leaving."

I bit my bottom lip and stared down on the ground. I can do this. I took a deep breath, "SEHUN, I'VE ALWAYS LIKED YOU!" I shouted.

I felt the weight lifted off my chest, I was finally able to look at his face. Sehun was speechless. I smiled, "you don't have to say anything. I don't expect a reply. I just wanted to tell you before you leave." Although I say that, I can't help but to feel a pinch in my heart.

Sehun, who was previously looking at me, averted his eyes in another direction and started laughing to his heart's content.

When Sehun's attention was back on me, he chuckled, "You're silly." Sehun eliminated the space between us. My heart was beating so fast I feel like it's going to jump out of my rib cage any second.

Sehun's orbs were dark brown and I started to loose myself in it.. "I," Sehun said and paused as he took another step. He was dangerously close. "Also" Our bodies were inches apart. "Like you." Sehun bent down to give me a peck.

I stood there and Sehun walked away.

"Also I'm not leaving the school forever. I'm just leaving for a week." The wind carried Sehun's voice from afar.