move on.

i will for you sequel : move on

when i left kyuhyun and i house i went to heechul hyung house to stay there for a while.

 

heechul hyung was mad at kyu that he almost ask hankyuhyu hyung to kill him but before he do that i manage to stop him by telling him im pregnant and i dont want my child to lose his father.

 

i knew kyuhyun love me so much that he choose to get hurt because of me.

 

his father told me everything that kyuhyun had done to save me from his father hands.

it happen when the older cho spotted me at kyuhyun's wedding.

 

he threaten that he will kill me if i do a scene to stop the wedding or worst he'll hurt kyuhyun.

 

i knew from kyuhyun that his father never treated him like his own and the man was capable of doing that to kyuhyun.

im scared that kyuhyun would be taken away from us.

 

so i choose to leave kyuhyun alone even it would break our hearts.

 

after a month staying at heechul's place i decided that it was better for me to leave the country .

 

i knew that i can never forget kyuhyun but still i want my child to grow safe , away from his grandfather hatred.

 

~~~~~~

 

a year after i leave heechul hyung told me that kyuhyun filed a divorce to his wife sungmin that make the older cho mad at the younger, he even thrown kyuhyun out of his family.

 

i was worried dead. kyuhyun love his appa so much even the latter just hold a hatred on him , it must be painful for him to disobey his father's will but on the other hand i was happy that kyuhyun was finally free .

 

i looked at the crib where henry was and smile.

 

henry was an angel. he save me from loneliness and tiredness.

he was my luck. i wasnt just a novel writer now.! i also do write scripts for mini series and movie here in hollywood.

everyone in the industries recognize me.

 

i was busy yes! but i never forget to have a time for henry. it was good that i mostly do my job at home and never had needed to go out. :)

 

~~~~~~

 

when henry turn four the two of us goes back to korea. and a smiling heechul hyung welcome us back with a bear hug.

henry scoof at it though.

he got his appa attitude! :)

 

"yah! brat did you just scoof at me! huh!" hyung said with two arms on his hips.

"i just did right!" henry said in his fluent english that make my hyung furrow his brow at me.

" i told you to teach him korean!" hyung shouted at me.

i laughed at him.

"yah! dont shout at my umma ahjjuma!" henry said in korean which makes hyung eyes popped out.

"you insolent brat how dare you to call me ahjjuma! i am not an ahjjuma. take it back before i kill you.!" 

" why would i? you look like an ahjjuma to me thought.! so why bother.!" henry said as he took my hand and guided me to heechul hyungs car.

 

" what an ugly car you have ahjumma! " henry commented at hyung's red porche panamera

 

heechul hyung scream on top of his lungs out.

frustrated at my son's bluntness.

"im sorry heechyul hyung!"

~~~~~~~~

 

i bought a house near at heechul hyung's place.

henry didnt like to play outside.

he just want to play on his computer nor xbox.

father like son.!

but it all changed when a new neighboor came in.

zhoumi a chiness toodler who was older with henry changed my son for the better!

im so grateful at you zhoumi-ah! :)

 

" heechul hyung looks like a monster! " henry said as he eat some cookies i bake

"henry ah! dont say meannie things!" zhoumi said at him gently

"but its true.! heechul hyung really do look like a monster.!" henry insisted.

" no! heechul hyung is not a monster. he was just mad at you because you shaved heebum hair and even died him green.!" zhoumi retorted back.

" mianhe zhoumi!" henry said as e lower his head felling embarassed at zhoumi.

"not to me. lets go to heechul hyung and say sorry at what you've done!" zhoumi said as he took henry hands

and the both kid went across the street to my poor hyung house.!

 

~~~~~~

 

henry was smart. at the age of four he can understand what was the meaning of those guys *mostly neighboor guy coming from our house handling me chocolates and flower 

"umma are they gonna replaced appa? i dont want them !" henry said in his puppy eye.

 

"no they arent baby!" and with those words henry calm down.

 

and with that my evil cute baby start to shoo my suitors away.

he would do nasty stuff at them like making them drink chili juice than strawberry! or worst is immitating chucky his favorite movie character.

 

all of them never came back after they experience the evilness my cute son did to them.

except the guy who owned the village cafe.

LEE DONGHAE!

 

my henry was pissed at him.

" that guy was so strong i must think a plan to make him stay away from my umma.! " i overheard henry's taking to his doll chucky!

 

i should freak out right?! but why do i feel giddy at my son's cuteness act!?

weird me!

 

~~~~~~

 

but as expected henry failed.

donghae was really persistent to win me.

he even made a deal to henry.

"you can eat all you want at my cafe just let me court your mom!?!"

" no.! im cho henry! umma's guard to all the demon that would grab him away from my appa! "

" we have a strawberry cake ?! "

" deal ! "

and with that i knew that henry never did take all kyuhyun's genes. he was just like me after all!

 

~~~~~~~

 

just a short update.!

sharing henry's character.

 

sorry if it was lame.

wuhuuuu....!!!