move on

i will for you sequel : move on

Henry is not naive. He is smart.

Cho Kyuhun the guy who is currently gawking at him like an idiot is his father. Business Magnet, CEO of a gaming company. Same features , same personality not that He is complaining though, his father is a good looking guy, filthy rich as well. No doubt that he can provide for them, if his parents got back together his mother will no longer need to stay out late in order to meet his deadlines for his manusccript. go to work with his uncle hee office and go home exhausted but he knew his mother will not easily swayed by Cho Kyuhyun's wealth or charmed.

Lee Donghae, Business owner/Baker. The Guy is a good person. Can also help out his mother, out of the hundreds of suitor the guy is the only person who was able to endure all his tricks. 

"Penny for your thoughts?" Cho Kyuhun said as he wipes the excess sauce of the spaghetti from Henry's lips

"How much money do you have ?" He asked 

"Why did you asked?" Shocked with question asked by a 4 year old kid. His Kid.

" Just asking , I wanna know howmuch will I get as an inheritance" Henry said in a nonchalant manner as if he is just asking what is teh color of the sky.

"Woahh kiddo. Im still alive" Kyuhyun said in disbelief

"Not in a long time old man. geezz Does an illegitimate child inherit anything ?" He ask to himself

Kyuhyun sighed. Is this really my child? Did the Doctor drop my kid during birth?"

"Henry, You are my son. you have my flesh and blood. and I will make sure that you will carry my last name. What mine is yours, You and your Umma will have everything that I have" He smiledto the little boy as he caresed the child's cheek.

"You need to man up. Umma likes Uncle Hae, I dont think He will like you again Appa"

"Dont worry about that matter. Your Umma and I will talk and I will fix everything. He will not forgive me soon but someday Henry I know he will , He just ned to hear my explanation of the reason why I need what I did years ago."

 

*****

 

Donghae didnt understand the serious talk that his two customer is currently having. Henry the naughty kid is staring intently to the Man , as the later is explaning something to the kid.

Donghae phone buzzed. He received a message from hyukjae asking about Henry.

" Hi Hae, Have you seen Henry ?"

"Hello Lovely writer. Yup in the cafe eating" He replied

"Please look after him for me, I'll fetch him after an hour. " Th last message he received from Hyukjae

As he look again to the two, He notice the oddly resemblance of the two, as if the person Henry is speaking is his father but that cant be true as He remember what hyukjae told him two years ago that Henry's father is no longer with them.

Donghae immedately go outside where the two is currently having their brunch.

"Henry, your mother send a message that He will fetch you after an hour. Dont wander around little one." He informed the Kid after he place the strawberry cake in the able for the toddler.

"Cakeeeee" Henry Squeal as he hurriedly munch down the cake

"Slow down Henry" He sad while patting the kids Head

He gave the stranger a glance and he see that it is looking at him with a dagger.

"Dont ing touch my child" Kyuhyun spat with a venom as he is giving Donghae a cold glare

"Pardon ? MY CHILD? " Donghae said as he give an empahize with the word "my"

Henry who previously njoying his cake stop to look at the two older man.

"How Troublesome"

 

Hi Chingus, Im back, It's been a long time of hiatus. Rest assuered that I'll be posting updates to my stories, just give me time to refresh my brain. I will also apply some changes with how I will write the story compare to what my teenage self envision.

Please leave a comment. 

A slice of  Strawberry Layer Cake with strawberry jam and pink ermine frosting on a white plate.