move on

i will for you sequel : move on

" i want this , and this and that and ohhh that one too.! " henry said to donghae as we goes to our village cafe to grab for some snacks outside our house.

 

donghae was delighted to see us. he was the one serving our orders. ( well mostly henry's order for the matter )

 

" honey! dont you think is a bit too much already?! umma's gonna broke if you continue ordering all the sweet stuff here! " i said teasingly to my son henry.

 

but henry just shurg his shoulder as a response to me before looking to the frantic donghae who didnt know what to do first. *poor donghae!

 

ohhh i sense something here.

 

henry went near to donghae and he tug the older shirt gently.

and my little angel flashes his adorable puppy smile to donghae.

 

*dont fall for it donghae. you'll be in a deep if you did.!

 

"yes! henry!" donghae said in a awe.

" hyung how much that my UMMA need to pay! " henry said in his sickly sweet tone as he emphasize the word umma to the latter.

 

i shook my head knowing what my son hidden intention at being nice to donghae.

so before donghae dig his own grave , i came in between the two and gave donghae my creadit card.

 

" here donghae! " i said as i flash a smile to him.

"ani.! hyukkie its on the house.!" hae said as he give me back my card.

"but hae henry had almost ask half of your store. it was too much.!" i said in shamed at my son.

"its okey umma ! uncle hae is rich!" henry said with a smile.

"henry?!" i said in disbelief

"uncle hae.?!" donghae said in glee.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

after henry said those donghae cheerfully lift my son and swayed him up in the air.

which makes little henry giggle.

 

we are now walking back to our house and henry was still sipping his strawberry milkshake  in hand.

 

"you like donghae?!" i said as we walk in hand to our house.

" his stupid and rich ! " 

"henry! your word please.!"

"neh! umma im sorry!"

 

"umma! can i go to the park first ? zhoumi said we will play there! can i? please!" henry said in his aegyo that never fail on me.

 

"ok! just be home before 6 ok?!" i said to him in my motherly tone.!

"umma your the best!" henry said as he kiss me on cheek and run over to the park direction.

 

~~~~~~~

 

henry dash to the park where zhoumi was waiting for him.

as he was about to run to zhoumi direction he spotted a man sitting under the tree playing the latest game console that he was asking to his umma for a week but hyukjae keeps on insisting that he alredy has tons of game console that he havent even touch and yet he wants to buy a new one. lets just that hyukjae is just  being a stingy as usual.

 

he went near to the man and stare at the console with admiration that was easily noticed by the owner.

 

" you like games?! " the stranger ask little henry.

and henry nod furiously to the man.

"here!" the man gave the console to henry.

"your giving this to me?!" henry said in glee.

"yes.! you really seem to be like it so much! i have tons of these anyway.!" the man said as he hand the console to henry.

 

"wow.... c.k games.!" henry said as he see all the games that was install to the console.

the man chuckle at his action.

"you like those games?!" the starnger ask 

" i love them. they were the best! " henry said still in cloud nine after receiving such a gift to the latter.

"what's your name hyung!" henry ask the man feeling obliged to be nice to the man who had made his dream all came true.

"cho kyuhyun" and the man smile to the kid.

"kamsamnida kyuhyun hyung!" henry said as he bow to the man.

 

 

"henry.!!!" a loud scream of zhoumi makes little henry remember that he must go to zhoumi already.

"ahh... hyung my friend is calling me.! thank you for this.!" he bow and immediately dash to where zhoumi is.

 

" your welcome.! henry-ah! APPA is happy you like his gifts to you! " kyuhyun said as he look to the running henry with admiration in his eyes.!

 

 

so yeahh...

an update for everyone.!

:)

please do comment your thought.!

henry is so evil yet so cute ! hahaha! :)