move on.

i will for you sequel : move on

Dinner was set on the table and little henry was still playing the game console he had got from the cho ahjusshi .

too happy to even notice the curious stare that his beloved mother was giving him.

 

"henry baby! where did you get that thing!"?" hyukjae ask his son as he too seat beside his little "angel"

 

"did uncle hae bought it?!" he continued after having a silent response from the later.

 

henry slowly shook his head.

silently muttering a low "no" for his umma question.

 

"then where did you get it!? as far as i can remember i didnt bought it for you! did you took it from zhoumi's?!" hyukjae eyes widen as he said those things.

 

henry tend to took things that was precious to zhoumi.

henry didnt like that their is something that rippen zhoumi's attention from him.

yes. henry was indeed a spoiled brat.!

 

must be blamed to the genes! hyukjae said in mind as he remember that kyuhyun also did the same.!

 

"andwe umma! i didnt took it from zhoumi! this was mine! a handsome ahjusshi gave this to me.!" henry said with a pout as he hug the console tightly afraid that i will took it from him.

 

"a handsome ahjusshi!? much more handsome than your uncle hae?!" i asked with a smile.

 

henry was indeed a brat but still everyone in their village still adore and cherish the little demon !

even heechul hyung itself cant help to fall in love with henry's charm.

 

indeed, it was all blamed to the genes.!

 

"yes! he is so cool.! and uncle hae was so stingy to bought me this ck xbox! " henry said as he stuck his tounge playfully at me

 

"hahaha! you little brat! you took all the sweet stuff in his cafe and yet you still had the guts to call him stingy.!" i said in between of my laughs.

 

"i just took it for you umma!" henry said as he stood from the chair where he was seated just to lean into me and kissed my cheecks making me smile wider as i am.!

 

and henry is indeed a brat.

a spoiled devil one that would always make me smile 

 

just like you did!

 

sorry for the long wait!

i knew everyone was wondering where the hell did this crazy/y/stupid author went to.!

hahaha! everyone. i didnt go anywhere.

i just mend my broken heart .

not having to meet my jongwoon at the ss5 manila surely gave me a hard time.

plus the fact that i havent got the chance to meet the rest of the suju's member.!

 

anyway emma im still alive dear.! :)

 

*please do pray for the safety of my fellow countrymen that got experience

the wrath of super typhoon yoland.

 

 

~still smilling! :)