move on

i will for you sequel : move on

" its either you marry sungmin or i'll make that trash life a living hell! " his appa shouted at him.

 

the older cho was mad after knowing that kyuhyun was dating a good for nothing novel writer , an orphan and most of all poor person in the name of lee hyukjae.

 

he had already plan kyuhyun's life and lee hyukjae existence was not on his list.

 

he tried everything he could to turn kyuhyun away from the novelist but it was all failed.

 

"you cant do that appa! i wont let you hurt the person that i love so much!" kyuhyun shouted back.

everyday he was fighting for hyukjae and their love.

 

he wanted hyukjae to be accepted by his family.

and the only obstacle that was preventing him to do so was his father.

 

" i can always do that CHO KYUHYUN! if i found where that piece of i will make sure to get rid of him. mark my world kyuhyun. marry sungmin and i wont do anything to your toy. if you want you can keep him but it should be far away from sungmin and i! " the old patriarch said before he leave the mad kyuhyun from his office.

 

~~~~~~~

 

that night kyuhyun ask hyukjae to live with him.

 

" i've found a great place! it was far from here! it was quit and had a beautiful seaside view. you can write there peacefully. we can start creating a family there hyukkie! please come and live with me.!" he said kissing hyukjae hands and looking at the latter with hopefull eyes.

 

hyukjae happily said yes. it was his dream to have a family he can say he owns.!

 

~~~~~~~~

 

true to his words the mr.cho never laid a finger to hyukjae.

he was happy at his son choice. the unioe of the cho and the lee corp will be a big event.

it will not just tighten the bond he had created to the older lee it will also make his company bigger as it was.

as the older cho was happy, the younger cho was mad and sick to himself.

smilling to sungmin as if he was really in love with the latter, holding sungmin hands and even saying "i love you!" that was only meant for hyukjae to be heard.

but he had to do all those thing if he wants to keep hyukkie safe from his father hands.

he knew what his father can and that scare's him even more.

he felt useless and stupid not having a power to run away together with hyukjae and live far far away from his father reach. but even if he can do it! his father wont let us go just easily. he will search for him even in hell just to make him back.

he was the only heir for the cho company and his father had been manupulating his life ever since he was born.

the older lee never did even love him as his own son for the matter.

all the things he was doing is for the sake of the cho corp. that the old man had been built .

he love hyukjae so much, and he cant keep the latter in harm just because of him.

hyukjae was his life. 

 

even if it was tiring. to drove 8 hours straight just to see hyukjae in weekends he will do it.

because life with hyukjae was his heaven.

 

~~~~~~~

 

the wedding was set two weeks before, when i had come to our house hyukjae was so happy and it somehow lighten the big load i am carrying.!

 

somehow while im looking at hyukjae happy face i cant help to cry.

the person that i want to marry was just a inch away from me yet i cant have him to marry me because im marrying sungmin.

 

i want to marry hyukjae! to spend my life with him until forever can. i want to have kids with him! kids that was smart and loving. a child that i will love with all my heart. and i will not treat him the way my father did to me.

 

" kyu! you go shower first before going to bed ok?! " hyukjae said as he was searching for my pajama in our shared closet.

 

i walk near him and hug him from behind.

 

" i love you hyukkie! i love you so much!" i said as i buried my face from hyukjae's shoulder.

 

hyukjae giggled and said 

" i love you more kyu! "

 

" even if i would make you cry in the future?! even if i cant be with you all the time.!?"

 

" even if i die! i would only love you kyu! " hyuk said as he peck me in my lips.

 

i frown at his word

 

i pull him to hug him tightly

 

"dont! dont ever think about dying hyukkie! i'll protect you.! promise me! promise me that you will always stay beside me. you will always trust my love for you. i love you.! i love you hyukkie!" kyuhyun said as he hug hyukkie tightly.

 

"ahhhh kyu cant breath!" hyukjae push kyuhyun lightly and caress his tummy.!" kyuhyun smile at hyukjae cuteness

not having any clue that the latter was pregnant.

 

~~~~~~~

 

the night before he leave like he always does he made love to hyukjae countless of times. making hyukjae calm as he kisses the latter worry from having a thought that he would leave him.!

 

i was more worried that you would leave me hyukkie!

 

 

" i  love you kyu! i love you so much! i only belong to you.! i dont knew what would i do with out you in my life!" hyukjae said before i goes to my car 

 

" i love you hyukjae! so much! i would hate mysef if i am hurting you.! stay with me forever.! and i promise i'll do everything that will make you happy.! " i said to him with a peck. before i goes into my car and droves away from him.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

i should be in our home. cuddling with hyukkie as we watch a movie and we will go to the beach and play with the sea water not taking sungmin in a wedding shop as he fitted his suit.!

 

i sigh! not even minding if sungmin can hear it or not.

i want to go home and hug hyukjae! i missed him so much.

i texted hyukjae that i cant go home this week!

two days from now is sungmin and i wedding.

the very same day of hyukjae and i anniversary.

i should be there giving hyukjae a present and we would eat our dinner and make love as much as we can.

not me smilling to sungmin and saying a scripted vow that my father make for the people who was a stranger to me.

hyukjae im sorry.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

after the wedding. i really do want to sneak out and leave my wife how ironic that it wasnt hyukjae that im calling the word "wife" but father glare at me and said 

"dont you ever dare stood sungmin alone in your wedding night.!"

i was locked up in a room.

 

sungmin and i room.

 

~~~~~~~

 

i tried everything that i could to escape but it was all failed.

in the end, i was even drug i dont know what they inject me but i felt dizzy and hot.

my vision was blurr

just the same time the door was open.

i smile hyukjae!

" baby! " i said in a husky voice and reach for hyukjae 's hand and pull him on top of me.

i didnt knew what happen to me but i take hyukjae there and then countless of times.

 

~~~~~~~

 

the next morning i found myself and laying in a bed hugging someone who wasnt my hyukjae.

SUNGMIN.!

 

i quickly get dress and ran to my car.

 

".!! kyu! what have you done! hyukjae im sorry!" i said as i drove off to our home.

 

and i felt guilty as i see at the untouched food that my hyukjae had mad for me in the dining room.

 

"hyukkie baby! im sorry! hyukkie where are you!"  i shouted as i search for hyukjae in our house.

 

i went to each room and notice that all the things that hyukjae own was gone.

 

i hurriedly went to our shared room and found a letter and a piece of paper laying in the bed .

i readed the letter first.

 

" kyu.! i love you! i love you so much! you knew it right? i cant live without you.! you were my everything. i never look at anyone since i found you.! im sorry. i wasnt enough.! i wasnt enough to be the one who will be there for you forever.! but kyu. i really want to be perfect for you.! i want to spend all my ife loving you.! i want to make a family with you kyu.! im happy because you love me.! im happy kyu.! sorry. if my hand writing was not as it was. hahaha! im sorry if the inks get all in the way . they was wetted by my tears.! maybe as you where reading these i was not in our house anymore.

kyuhyun congratulations to your wedding! :)

be happy! 

i leave everything you gave me i just took all my things out.

but im taking one thing that you gave me!

our child!

im taking him kyuhyun! he would make me live my life.!

i wil be living a happy life without you for him.!

i want to tell you that im pregnant the last time you where here but you look tired so i dont want to worry you.! 

i will love him kyu.! much more than the love you gave me .!

kyuhyun i understand! so dont feel guilty.!

for you i will not be here with you.!

for you i will try to stop loving you kyuhyun even it was impossible.

for you kyuhyun i will.!!

 

i love you.

after that i found out that the papers was my child picture.

i cried! knowing that the person i love suffer because of me.

" hyukkie! i love you! please come back! please! i  cant, i cant live a life without you and our child.! i love you! i'll do everything please please comeback to me.! ahhhh!" i said as a cry harder.

 

looking at my unborn picture

 

 

" please take good care of your umma! my child! please make him happy! "

 

 

 

first chapter done! :)

wait for little henry's birth :P

dont be mean to kyu.! he suffered too! aishh...

haisssttt....! 

i felt bad making an angst fic.

i'll always make you guys neither cry or mad .!

 

im off!

enjoy reading.!

so what can you say?

any thoughts.!

and i do really hate those silent riders who was floating all over my fic.!

i hate you guys! *death glare.

 

*so do comment now! *shout

 

"hahaha! sorry for being such a !" :)

i love you guys! 

kisses here.!