Final....

Love the Way He Is......

“Yah, Kim Yura!” I turned my body, only to see him wave his hand to me, with his silly smile. Usually, I will reply his, but not, I really not in mood because of what happen few days ago, which it cause by him.

I know, Chanyeol is a good person, although he was really naughty and loves to troll everyone, making them didn’t trust him anymore. Exclude me because I know who he is since elementary school until now. However, when I reminded about the incident, it makes me mad.

It happens during our class break. Although both of us are best friend, but we both sit at different class since he did not have a good grade while me was the top student in the school. Yup, some of my classmates and also my teachers wondering why is he not as smart as me when he always sticks with me like glue.

Okay, cut it out. So, the story was started when I got a message from one of my friend, Kai. And of course, he’s friend with Chanyeol too. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, Chanyeol didn’t come to the school today because he was sick (?) or something, well he didn’t give any details about that.

I grab my phone to see the message and it startled me.

-Chanyeol hyung at the hospital now…. He’s… he’s involved in accident this morning..

My hands are shaking and I read the message over and over again.

“What’s wrong, Yura?” Eunna, one of my classmates looks at me.

“It’s Chanyeol…. He’s…. he’s at the hospital now…” my legs feels weak, making me sit on my chair.

“Mwo?? What happen? Is he okay?” She ask, worried about it.

“I… I don’t know. I.. I think I have to go to the hospital now…” I said and start to put my things in my bag.

“But, how you are going to tell teacher about this?”

“Just tell them I have some family matter and it can’t be avoided….” She just nodded. I leave the class and run to go out from the school. Luckily, the discipline teacher was not guarding the gate, so I was able to escape the class with ease. I quickly grab a taxi and head to the hospital directly. My mind still thinks about him and I was worried that there would something bad happen to him.

Actually, I like him… ah, no, I love him. I realized my feelings to him when he was with me at home when both of my parents were going outstation for work. That time, it was raining heavily too, with sound of thunder. I love how he entertains me, how he took care of me and how he calms me down when the sounds of thunder scares me out.

My thought just vanishes, when I realized that I already arrived at the hospital. After paying the taxi fare, I enter the hospital and searching for Chanyeol.

“Yura-sshi!!” I turn and saw Baekhyun waving at me. I was running towards him. He looks worried.

“Where……is……Cha—Chanyeol?” I asks while catching a breath. I realize that the EXO members all here and now they looking at me.

“He’s…..” He really looks like he going to crying.

“Tell me now!!!” I shout.

“He’s at that room…” Suho answer for Baekhyun. Without hesitate, I just enter the room and my heart was feels like broken into pieces when I saw him. With his head covered with bandage, and using the oxygen machine at his nose.

“Chanyeol…” I call him. I slowly sit beside him and grab his hand. I was crying so hard. “Why? Why did you not being careful?” I was sobbing. “Please, don’t scare me. Wake up, please...” All EXO members start to gather in the room, but I don’t care.

“Don’t leave me, Park Chanyeol. I like you and I want you to take care of me. Please….” I titled my head down and still burst into tears. Suddenly…..

“Muahahahahhahahahaha!!!” I lift my head up, only to see Chanyeol sit on the bed while laughing hard. Then, I turn my view to see the EXO members who are also laughing hard.

They making fun towards me??

“Wow, this is fun…..” Chanyeol said, still with laughs.

“You…. You are tricking me?” I said, with serious look. I was really upset that I stand up and hold my fists tightly.

“Hey, hey.. It was just a joke…” Chen said while smiling. But it was not last long when I look at all of them, angrily.

“And you think it was fun?” hearing my anger tone, making Chanyeol get up and facing me.

“Hey, I’m sorry. We are sorry. Please don’t be-” I interrupt his word by slapping on his cheek.

“Now, I won’t trust you anymore. Forget about what I’m saying earlier. Now I hate you, Park Chanyeol…” I said and going out from the room. Since that day, I didn’t talk or hanging out with him anymore….

Until now.

 I really hate and also embarrassed about what I’m saying to him at there. Not just him, the EXO too. But, I still cannot forgive him for trolling me out and making me scared. Stupid Happy Virus! Just look at him now, still able to smile although he hurt me so much.

I just continue walking, ignoring him. But, it seems not working at all as he able to grab my wrist from behind.

“Hey, still mad at me?” I glare at him.

“Let me go!” I said and harshly let my hand go from his grip. He just sigh.

“I’m sorry okay. I never thought that it will make you mad this much…”

“What? You never thought about that? Oh, so what if I said I want to kill myself, making you escape from school, lied the teachers, making you run and finally I said, tadah! It’s a trolling~ Do you think that was fun?”

“I-”

“Just…. Arghhh!!!!!!” I can’t continue my words and just left him. But, I know that he’s behind me because we live at the same neighborhood.

You know, I still love him actually. I already forgive him, but I want to teach him a lesson about not making fun with people too much. I really miss his voice, his laugh and even his humors. However, looking at him right now, it seems like he never have any feelings toward me, which making me more sad and hurt.

I didn’t realize I was walking to the street when the traffic light was red. “Ya, Kim Yura! Look out!” I turn and saw a car was moving towards me. I can’t move an inch and the fear controls all my mind and body right now. When the car goes nearer, suddenly I feel a pair of hands grabbing me from behind, pulling to the side.  Chanyeol and me was lying at the ground, with him hugging me from behind.

“Are you okay?” He asks me. I quickly turn my body to see him.

“Chanyeol, are you okay?” He changes his position into sitting, looking at me and smile.

“I’m fine.” He said. “But, are you okay?” He looks at me, for the first time with worried looks. I can’t hold my tears and just hugging him.

“Hey…..” Chanyeol was surprised with my action, but just hugging me too. “Hey, I said I’m fine, don’t worry..”I release the hug and punch his chest. He was startled at my action.

“You pabo!!! You really don’t understand about me at all? I’m not hating you… it’s just….. just…”

“Just..?” He asks, wondering about what I’m going to say.

“Just I was embarrassed toward you…” I said and looking at the ground.

“You mean, about what you said to me at the hospital before?” My eyes widened and look at him.

“You….. err…”

“Me what?”

“I’m….” Aish~ why I’m speechless?

“You what?” I look at him again, before stand up and just run away from him. “Yah!!!!” I heard him shouting at me but I just ignoring it.

I quickly hide at the side of the building, making sure that he’s not following me and finally took a deep breathe. “Why? Why I’m feeling so shy around him now?” I muttered to myself.

“Because you love me…” I was shock and turned my head, seeing Chanyeol already standing beside. I was going to run away again, but he able to hold on me and pinned my body to the wall. Luckily, there’s no one passing by.

“Chanyeol, let me go..” I said while moving my hands so that he will let it go, but he holds it tighter.

“I won’t unless you will listen what I’m going to say to you…”

“I don’t want to hear-”

“Kim Yura!!!” I was stunned with his sudden high voice, which makes my body freeze.

“Finally~” He said and looking at me. “Why you running away from me? I’m not finish talking with you yet.” I was going to talk, but his word stopping me to do so. “I love you…”

“W-W-W-W-W-W-what???” Am I heard wrongly?

“Yes, you heard that. I love you.”

“I don’t believe you…” I said.

“Why?”

“After what you did to me before, I can’t trust it anymore.” I said looking down. Then, I feel that his two fingers lift my chin up.

“So, you want me to prove that it was true??”

“What do you mea-” Once again, I can’t finish my words, this time with his lips on mine. He is kissing me. It was smooth, but I can feel that it was sincere kiss.

“How was it?” he asks as he broke the kiss. I can’t talk. It’s like a dream. “Not enough?” I look at him and he is kissing me again. That kissing makes me become weak. Then he broke the kiss again.

“Pabo..” I said to him. He just smiles.

“Sorry, I won’t do it again. Forgive me?” I also smile, believing him now.

“Park Chanyeol, pabo!” he just laughs. “I love you too…” I said, finally.

“I know…. Hmm, should we go home now…?” He asked. I just nodded. He holds my hand and we walk home together, not as best friend, but as a couple now. I just looks at him smilling like a stupid kid, but I love it….

I love the way he is…..