7

Do We Really Belong Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suzy press the remote controller endlessly.

Why do all the programmes shown on tv today are so boring?!...KBS,tvN,MBC...bored!Her eyes shift to the clock hanged on the wall.9.30PM.Her brother didnt come back yet.

Why did he comeback late tonight?she thought.

Eventually,she stucks to the Cartoon Network channel. Eh!in the end,watching cartoon is the best after all.

Mr Bae seems to be more comfortable reading the newspaper which has been his favourite hobby.Mrs Bae busy helping Soobin unnie in the kitchen.

All of sudden,Mr Bae put down the newspaper that he hold when he saw Mrs Bae walking out from the kitchen to the the living room.

"This earlier evening,Mr Oh and Mrs Oh came to our house."Mrs Bae began loud enough to be heard.

"Mmm?"Suzy raised her eyebrow without shifting her eyes from the television.

"Mr Oh and Mrs Oh came earlier."

"Im not familiar with them"Suzy answered rather lazy.

"They are close friend of your father."Her mother looks at Mr Bae.

Suzy's eyes still stuck on the television screen.

"They asked about you for their son."

"Mmmm..."She lazily answered.

Mr Bae and Mrs Bae looking at each other before continue

"They intend to propose you to their son.You still didnt meet one do you?"Mrs Bae gives a try again.

"Mmm..."She replied but rather focus more on the cartoon that she watches.

"Their son is on the same age as you,suji."Suzy nodded too absorbed on the show. Omg!Why did that guy do that!

"He is an engineer."

Suzy bit her lips.The intense moment that shows on the television gives her tension.

"His name is Sehun.Oh Sehun."

"Mmm...Oh Sehun."She repeated what her mother said without she realized.Yeah!Finally that guy loose!

"W-what?"Suzy upraised her back from the couch."Oh.Se.Hun."She reiterated that name slowly."Oh Sehun?"She turned to look at her mother with a surprised face.

"Omma!What did you said about him just now?"

Mrs Bae shaking her head smiling at Suzy.When people talk,she didnt pay attention.

"Mr Oh wants his son to get married with you honey."

Suzy swallowed her sliva.Her face looks darken.

"Why?Didnt your brother tell you yet?"its Mr Bae turn to ask her.

Oppa?"Does Kibum oppa knows about this too?"She feels her face and ears are getting hot.

Before they managed to answer her question,the front door suddenly opened.

"Im home!"Kibum stepped inside.He captures the death stare that his sister gives to him.

Huh!What's wrong with her?This morning she looks fine,he thought.He finally felt something might happened.Adding with his parents questionable look on their faces. 

Suzy feels her eyes begin to burst into tears.She immediately runs upstairs towards her room.

"What's wrong with your sister kibum aa?"Mrs Bae tries to find the answer."I only said a little bit about Sehun,then,her attitude suddenly changed."

Kibum looks at his mother with a disbelieving face."You talk about him?"

"Didnt I tell you that Im the one that will tell her about that..." Kibum quickly runs to the upstairs catching up his sister.The bag that he wore earlier was thrown onto the floor.

The sound of the slammed door can be heard downstairs making Mr Bae and Mrs Bae give a look at each other.

"Suji...Suji aa.."Kibum tries to daub the door knob that almost hit his nose when she slammed it.

She locked the door,he sighs

"Suji,open this door,please!"

"Leave me alone!!"She cries out.The tears in her eyes flowing down her cheek.Its been a long time she never been cried like this.For years!But what her brother has done to her totally crossing the line!

He betrayed me!

"Suji..please listen to me first."

"I dont want to hear anything!"Her heart could not take it anymore.

Kibum bit his lips.He slipped his hand into his pocket's trousers taking out the duplicate keys that he kept in.Straight away opening the door room and stepped inside.He saw her sitting while hugging her pillow on the bed.

Suzy startled with her brother appearance.

"Oppa,get out,"she said in a cold tone.

"Suji..."

"Out,oppa!"She throws the pillow to the side whilst raising from her sit.

"Suji...please listen to what I want to say will you?"Kibum takes another step forward inside.

Suzy snort infuriated with what just happened."I said,get out!"She pushed her brother out towards the door.

Kibum quickly get a hold onto his sister embracing her.She tries to release from her brother's embraced but her brother's strength is still stronger than her.With his all effort,he tries to make his sister sit back on her bed.

"Oppa!Let me go!"

"Suji!Listen to me!"

"You stabbed behind my back!You are a jerk,oppa!A,jerk!"She cries out even more.

"Suji!"Kibum's hands holding onto her shoulder

"You didnt care about me!"She shook her head looking glaze.

"Suji..."

"You purposefully want to see your sister become psychoneurotic arent you?!"

"Suji!!!"Kibum shaking her shoulder."I never ever intend to do such thing like that!"

Her tears flows down her cheek.

Kibum heaves a long breathed."We have listened to each other for the past eon years.Could you please give me just one minute for this?"He softly wipes the tears on her cheek with his right hand.

"You know how much I hate him."She said,half whisper in her sobs.

"Oppa,this is about my life!"she raised her voice a bit.

"Shhh..."Kibum gently bring the hair that cover her face to the back. "Listen to what I want to tell you."

Suzy wiped her tears off with her hands.

Kibum gives her for a moment for his sister to calm down.

"I dont want to tell you earlier because I know this is what will happen if I do."

"I dont want my life to be associated with him!Ever!"She raise her voice back."He degraded me,oppa!"

"Sehun cares about you,thats why he did that."

Caring?She gives a synical smile."Does this world turn upside down or what?He calls me a ,oppa! In front of crowded people in a mall!"She feels her blood pressure elevated remembering back the incident that happened 7 years ago.

"Do you still want me to marry with that guy who called me a ?"She was fuming with anger."Is that what you call caring?"

Kibum remain silent looking at her.His promises with Sehun,and the dilemma of his sister,makes it complicated for him to think about.

"Wether you like it or not.Omma and appa already agreed with this."

Suzy tighten her fist hearing that statement.

That was such a nightmare for her.

 

===========================================================================================================

 

She slammed her body on the bed.The room was now silent.Her brother already went out from her room giving her some time to think.She blinks he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter