4

Do We Really Belong Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yaa~Oh Sehun!Its me!"

"Ahh!Kai aa!" Sehun grinned.

"Why did you didnt tell me that you already arrive her?We are waiting for you.Or is it because you already forgot how to speak in Korean?huh?" 

Sehun laughed."Yaa!Kai aa~relax.I know you guys have a pack schedule to the extend you may forget about it.Wasnt you guys have quite big amount of salary.How much salary that you get huh?"

Kai chuckled."Yeah right!Big amount of salary huh?The resedential rental take half amount of my salary.You know that?"Kai lays his body on the bed."When did you arrived here?"

"Last week."

"Thus,who accompany you at the airport that day?"

"Hyunwoo,Jieun,Jenny also there." Sehun tried to remember back."Well~those who live around there.Yesterday Kibum hyung called me."

Kai's eyes look at the picture of their class N-10,sized 16R that is well framed on Sehun's desk besides his bed."Suzy back last Tuesday." Staring back at all faces during their high school days.How he missed that days.And most of their class member already finished their studies.Including Bae Suzy,the ex Head Girl.Also Oh Sehun who always have a fight with her.

"Head Girl?" Sehun laughed.Its been a long time he didnt say that word.

"Dont you want to meet her?" Kai also laughed with him.Just by remembering back the old days that always happen between Sehun and Suzy,feel like wanting to burst out laughing.

A war that never end.

"tch~it will just turn out horrible."Sehun answered back.

Bae Suzy.A radical Head Girl.Clumsy but full of awareness.Her word can cool down the mood but quite wicked with her direct speech from .These two can never be place beside each other.

"There is nothing wrong if you try.Who knows,after pass this 7-8 years,she already forgotten about it."

"Knowing her," Sehun closed his eyes,

"..she wont."

===============================================

 

He stares at his own reflection on the mirror while adjusting his front hair.Sehun grinned.Feels like the days when he want to get ready for school! He remembered how his mother always nags him from the first day he arrived at the airport for his overseas studies because of his long hair and until today,he finally cut back his hair shorten.

 

Flashback

"Sehun aa~if people on the street see you like this,people will thought you one of those drug addictors,you know that?

"Omma~..this is a Bohemian style."

"Bohemian?omo..its more like one of those hobo(homeless vagabond)!"

 

 

But its right.During the high school days,its not like people doesnt have the difficulty to manage their ownself.To busy facing the academic books,facing the self-made models,moving back and forth to the laboratory.If the hair already becomes like eagle's nest,sometimes,our ownself might not realised it.

But now,here he is,already back in Korea,his mom's colony land,so,he has to follow what the supervisor told too.Sehun smiles by himself.And of course he has to look more organized since he has to look for a job,isnt?

He sits on the side of the bed.Then,he pulled the desk drawer besides the table,taking out a box that is as big as his palm.Even he himself dont know why he suddenly take out the old box.He inverted all of the thing inside it on his bed.The memories that he remembered.His fiery relationship with Suzy happen all started with this lucky ring.

 

"If you want to get married with the Head Boy,you can wear this ring..."

He swear,that time,he didnt know that Kibum hyung is the Head Girl's brother.Even that time,Suzy's stares is so cold,more cold that the ice under the ocean.

"During schools day,this stuff is prohibited." His eyes looks so cold with his left hand wearing that ring.

Sehun also followed her intense stare,staring up and down.

"Did I ever disturbed you."He casually makes his face like he does not know anything.

The girl eyes looks at him "Ya!you have to follow the law."

"What?Do you think that you are consider high class enough,huh?"without high tone he answered back.Feels like want to laugh staring at the Head Girl's eyes that looks like a laser that will come out in anytime.

Suzy's cold eyes still staring at Sehuns' without giving any answer.

"If you want a proposal,I can give you this..." he said in sarcastic tone.

"Who want a gay guy like you!" This time,Suzy answered back.Its fortunate there were not many people around.

Sehun's expression never change."If you are interested,just said it straightforward.We can discuss this."

Suzy gritted her teeth.

"Or maybe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter