6

Do We Really Belong Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy looks up at the clock on her wall.

11:45PM.

12AM,I already promised with Han Soo to chat with him.She thought

Her body feels weak and her eyes feels somnolent.But she knows,she cant fell asleep before 1AM.Because of her overdrive body.The tiredness that couldnt make her sleep earlier.Who said working as a doctor gives a dramatic work just like those who people always seen on TV series?

Working from morning until the afternoon,afternoon till morning,morning until afternoon went back home...Its like a zombie.Walking here and there continuously.Its fortunate that studying at the Edinburgh that time,she always stay awake until the morning because she had to study.So this is kinda normal for her to sleeps late.

She heaves a long breathe.This is what it looks like being a houseman.

She arranges all the report files that scatter on her desk.Subsequently turning on her laptop.She didnt forget to lock on her door room to avoid from any intruder who come to her room.Well,you know who...

Later on,only the sound of her fingers typing smoothly on the keyboard occupying her room.

Han_Soo: Annyeong!ヾ(^∇^)

Dr_Bae   : Anyeong...IR!(* ̄O ̄)ノ [Ir: ingenieur in France (Engineer)] 

Han_Soo : Ehehe..thats a quite huge mandate you give me.How is it? 2 weeks being a housemanship?

Dr_Bae   :De?Huh! Tired of course!(o´Д`)

Han_Soo :Awww..pity you.You want me to help cure you?

Dr_Bae   :Tch,you only know cure drawings.But seriously Hansoo,I feel like I will die standing all the time like that.

Han_Soo :Why? Hmmm...yeah,I know.You see~you were the one busy taking care the patient,there,you got affected by it too.Most probably I will be the next person affected by you. ε-(´・`)

Dr_Bae  : Yaa!What is that supposed to be related with you?

Han_soo:Its true!When you get sick,you cant chat with me.When you cant chat with me,I will be here waiting like forever waiting for your reply in front of this laptop.Of course I will get longing sickness waiting for you.

She laughed.What a funny guy,she thought

Dr_Bae   :Ehehe...What kind of sickness is that.Enough fooling around! How's your day?

Han_Soo : Well...so happy!beyond the happiness that I have ever thought of.

Dr_Bae   : What kind of happiness is that?Did you just won a lottery?

Han_Soo :Ya!Did you think my face was that kind of people who like to do such thing.ఠ_ఠ

Dr_Bae   :Hmmm....yeah maybe right!You have a magnum face!

Sehun shakes his head reading her reply.She really likes to attack me,he thought

Han_Soo :Yaa! 

Dr_Bae   : So,what is that, that makes you happy beyond of it!

Han_Soo : Well, I already found my new soulmate!

 

Suzy swallows her sliva.

New soulmate?Again?Woah!Such a casanova guy.Neverthought that I befriend with a playboy!

Sehun stares on the screen.Waiting for a reply from Suzy.

 

Han_Soo : Yo! Are you still there?

 

Suzy startled.

 

Dr_Bae  : Yeah! Im still here!

Han_Soo : Why did you relply me late?Ahhh.....you are speechless right?You are jealous are you?Ehehe...

Dr_Bae  : Omo! Jebal! You think that Im your fiance??

Han_Soo : Ya!You dont want to admit it that you likes me...Ei....

Dr_Bae   : In your dream!Rather than a shabby guy like you,I rather like my own patient!

Han_Soo :Ya! You think Im still looking shabby are you?

Dr_Bae   : It trully is!

Han_Soo : You didnt meet me for about 7 months...do you really remember how does I look like..

 

Suzy smiles by herself.Remembering how his face looks like.The only thing that she remembers were his cold eyes.His long hair.But the vision of how his face looks like,kinda blurry.

Im such a problematic person when it comes to recall people's face.Not to mention,we didnt even take one photo at the Holland together.

 

Dr_Bae  : Err....ehehe...maybe,I really didnt remember it.

Han_Soo:Yeah..I know,who am I to you that you want to remember.Only me mysel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter